Does Sup Forums care about the fact that China is about to become a dictatorship?

Does Sup Forums care about the fact that China is about to become a dictatorship?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10-19-02-25-1.png (540x853, 335K)

>China is ABOUT to become a dictatorship
Where have you been in the last few millennia, you fucking brainlet?

>about to become

Yes, because the west is totally not being ruled by (((one man))). We have elections and stuff so we will never be stuck with a corrupt ruler :^)

At this point, China is basically the natsoc power of the 21st century. If pol is fascist, then why do they hate China still?

>about to become
naive child. red dragon family owns that state since forever

fpbp

I'm speaking on the last 40 years faggot.

China is a state capitalist oligarchy run by people with no apparent concern for tradition beyond making sure their people don't get indoctrinationated by OTHER COUNTRY'S culture.

Other countries' garbage culture (Hollywood, etc)**

Name me any point in chinese history when they werent a dictatorship

I was under the impression it already was.

Yeah, Mao was truly a democrat...

Do you seriously believe that China was anything else than an autocracy, led by the Chairman of the Chinese C.P., nigger?

Every Warsaw Pact country had elections :3

Are you retarded? The Presidency is not the seat of power, the Secretary General of the Party is.

Chairman Mao, best president

so just like Nazi Germany?

feels like 1947 in here..time to dig up McCarthy

Mate, half the people here are hoping and waiting for a nuclear war, a silly little thing like a dictatorship in China is hardly even news

Attached: image.jpg (953x876, 296K)

At least since Deng, Chinese Presidents do the 10 year two term run, and pass on to another leader after deliberations internally. If Xi wants to be president until he dies, that can only backfire for him the longer he's around and the inevitable economic downturn in Chinese society that will cause fissures to erupt between the masses and the elite over the wide span of that nation's geography. OR there'll be another coup and purge and Xi will be arrested. Wouldn't that be fun?

Attached: 2016-07-04 02.09.58.jpg (1800x1280, 301K)

What did you think it was before? A paragon of freedom?

I doubt he would lead until his death though. Xi isn't as clueless as Mao.

Fuck yeah, fun from a thousand miles away. Imagine a full-blown Chinese coup/rebellion. None of the Chinese foreign exchange students will go back, ever.

/thread

>China
>becoming a dictatorship
>BECOMING

is that your threshold for a dictatorship? by that standard canada is a dictatorship too.

>about to

Attached: 1505760426254.jpg (640x640, 22K)