I don't care if this thread has been posted like a thousand times or has gotten old. I'm really upset...

I don't care if this thread has been posted like a thousand times or has gotten old. I'm really upset. I'm not even a >>/u/ fag I just can't bare any more fate anime with MaleMCs and ESPECIALLY Fate/Extra. Yes, You're gonna read the same Self/insert crap cause nobody can fucking deny that Male MC is just for those NEET Otakus with no personality. Female MC was like 100+ places above male MC in the popularity poll. All the Leo arc fits Female MC much more. I just want Hakunon with Nero or Tamamo is it too much to ask jfc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sCQUw5yA4s
youtube.com/watch?v=PO2w29PwoFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gotta agree on this one , remember UBW? shirou was trash and this dude will be trash too. The only good male mc we ever had was kiritsugu.

Yeah, this is going to flop hard just like Apocrypha. It's the same shit for 10th time already. Fate fatigue is kicking in.

Extella anime when

At least it will be better animated.

God I hope never

What did you expect from typemoon? They're gonna die soon

>Shaft
>good animation outside Madoka

Didn't Nasu say that they will make anime with her eventually? OVA with the dude flopped.

Too obvious.

fans like me want yuri action soooo male mc doesnt help, he has a penis. can anyone kill nasu already? for the love of god

youtube.com/watch?v=5sCQUw5yA4s

youtube.com/watch?v=PO2w29PwoFk

I too enjoying saying random things I pull out of my ass as well.

No, he didn't say that. They even made fun of the people whining about that fact in one of the little web shows they did.

Sangatsu looked alright, animation wise.

This is a prequel to Extella.

I'm legit fucking mad they're gonna use that terrible Fate/Extra/Zero script?
Good job ruining my favourite childhood game Nasu.

Apocrypha won the Newtype award of anime of the year.

When female Master appears outside gag manga, she isn't for /u/shit.

I really hope you guys are ready for the FGO anime coming in 2019.

It's going to skip over quite a few bits and trying and rush through Chapter 1-5, with a bit more of a heavy focus on the North American chapter and on. The final confrontation with Goetia will be a movie though.

No fuck the saber clone and Nero wank. Hakunon is better with redman

FemMC is for Gilgamesh

FGO is too long to adapt properly. They divided the manga project in two magazines and both are still on the prologue.

>They divided the manga project in two magazines and both are still on the prologue.
And how long has that been?

fateshit will never die but you will

Over a year I think

I've always liked the idea of both of them existing at the same time.

Monthly too?

Probably the only thing I remember was Gudao blushing when he met Arash

Then something is wrong if it's been over a year and they're still in the prologue. It's going to get canned before anything even happens.

Maybe the staff had an idea and you've just not seen it yet?

I'm bored of Emiya stop saying she needs to go to the redman just stop giving him more girls in his harem damn

Are you mentally challenged?

What about this Emiya?

Who's the fucker that keeps posting these shits?
Hakunon is superior

only FATE fags can achieve this form of autism.

Fuck this perverted shit

How about DB fans or My sister can't be this cute fans?

I never realized how stacked she is.

I don't see much of a differnce no matter who the protag is. Both MCs are generic self insert blank slates. One is just a self insert for boys and the other is for girls. I mean Hakunon gets bonus points because she's cute, but you'd be lying to yourself if you said she'd be a more fleshed out character. We'd be getting a generic MC either way. (Although i will admit I'd rather see Hakunon over her male counterpart.)

They'll both exist, but the road for FeMC and Archer will be pretty depressing.

Do they argue over whether Dragonball happened in this universe based on a throwaway cameo?

My god sidestory and GOtards are pathetic.
Can't wait till Fate burns to the ground like KanCall is currently doing.

KanColle is burning to the ground because Kadokawa will not allow anyone outside of the company to work on a title for the series, nor did they ever want to try and further the series in general. They figured they'd have smooth sailing from 2014 and on, but it's clearly not the case anymore when most of their fans have moved over slowly to Azur Lane.

Still, they killed it themselves with a lack of true caring for the fans, and the inability to let simple things like a musou game be made for them. That's still the silliest shit ever.

Literally impossible people have been saying FGO will would lose steam and fail after each new mobage only for the opposite to happen. FEH failed to kill in Japan

Hold up. I thought this was a female MC? If it's male, I'll definitely be watching. Women MC make everything worse so I didn't bother following this anymore.

Last Encore will feature the Male MC as the main character, but FeMC will be in it in some capacity.

If they don't do it they are completely retarded. Apocrypha already proved that Fate logo is not enough to make something sell anymore.

Apoc is shit from the start though. Jeanne being the MC or any other OC female being the lead would not save it.

Literally nothing Shaft made past Madoka was good.

FeMC is like 10 times more popular. Going with male is retarded. Same shit happened in Granblue and RoB anime and everybody hated it.

Oh boy /u/fags are the most anally ravaged faggots in existence. It's not enough that there's already a magic loli dyke series, you have to force your disgusting fetish into every other aspect of the franchise. The only way they would ever consider using the female MC is if she is paired with a male servant. Get fucked /u/shits go back to your containment thread.

You need to be 18 to post here.

I love you guys all omit all the other issues with those adaptions.

>is shit from the start though

Like every Fate spin-off.

Yeah but Hakunon has tits.

Granblue anime had one episode with female lead and fans loved it while shitting on rest of the show.

I don't mind if people prefer the FeMC more so, but I just wish they wouldn't act like FeMC would add so much more to the proceedings than MC would. But then again, most of these guys are hardcore /u/ shitters, so I guess it would for them.

And why did they love it?

>Fetish
Dude I don't even care as I said for Yuri. I just can't handle all this shitty Shirou bullshit that's gonna happen.For Female MCs that kind of attitude and way of thinking is rare. I didn't even watch the lolis making out shit. I don't like little girls doing sexual things with each other like a fucking paedophile.

Why do you faggots always lie? Show me concrete proof of this. Doujins and fan art don't count.

Male leads are written the same way 90% of the time and it's definitely going to be the case here.

How was she written differently?

>Doujins and fan art don't count.

What about official character poll? She was literally 100 spots higher.

We're not lying fucker

Can you post it?

Just being female means she's not going to be another "I'm such a nice guy who never had a girlfriend kyaa a naked girl!!!" type.

That's pretty much how I feel on the matter. She's cuter and that's pretty much it, other than cosmetics they're pretty much the same character. Although they'll both be existing in this setting so who knows if they'll give them differing personalities.

You must not watch a lot of stuff with female MCs in them. A generic self insert female MC can have similar bullshit going on with them as generic Male MCs. They sometimes get some sort of harem going on, instead of being completely overpowered they have to rely on everybody else to fight for them. (Although a lot of male MCs these days are pretty useless too.) They both tend to have little to no character traits and just kind of exist to push the plot forward.

Is he striking with the back of the shield?

Can you guys think of any other series with a MC/FeMC that's a blank slate where the Male is more popular? Not starting shit here, but I seriously can't think of a single time the male version was ever more popular.

Learn to actually search for something before you accuse of someone for lying. What are you like 5?

I must of missed where in that post I accused you of lying. Can you point it out to me please?

>Why do you faggots always lie? Show me concrete proof of this. Doujins and fan art don't count.

Do you have alzeihaimer or some shit?

Nope. In GBF Djeeta has like 20x more art than Gran and always destroys him in polls. It's always like this. Every asian game where you can play a girl will have more players playing as girl. Look at korean MMO's.

Yeah but like 20 place the most... man, not Legit 50 places.

FeMC with Tamamo is really the only way to play.

I'm not that other guy, stop being so angry.

Oh well, okay then I apologize I just get really annoyed when people do that.

In Asia both genders prefer to play female characters.

That's what I'm saying, they do the Male MC so the male fans can insert into easier, even if it's not as popular. But overall, FeMCs in anything will always be more popular.

Because they're cute.

Yeah and?
Doesn't that mean that a Female MC will make the anime more popular anyways?
I mean yuri fanservice is really popular these days

>implying polls mean anything

So we ignore all the people that didn't vote on those fucking polls and pretend that one poll is the definitive proof. Like I said, /u/fags are delusional lying faggots.

That answer was kinda weak. I mean still, a lot of people voted to these polls and guess the results

Have fun watching MALE Hakuno bone Umu on t.v. while Hakunon gets deleted.

Meh, I won't watch it.
Not gonna watch the anime