Any former non racists here that actually believed all races were equal? What changed that?

Any former non racists here that actually believed all races were equal? What changed that?

Attached: 1520169767820.jpg (1694x2963, 458K)

>What changed that?

I moved from 100% white suburbia to Baltimore.

stats

I never thought all races are equal. I was just not caring about it up until all of this progressive bullshit and learning about policies enacted against white people then I leaned right. I didn't want to be a racist but progressives gave me no choice but to go tribal.

Visiting a nigger majority area.

Nothing changed that, I'm not racist.

I wont let a bunch of student who are bitter than their women are not banging them influence me. As soon as JP Morgan hires you, you will change your whole vision of the world like a sheep. So fuck off.

You have to be fucking blind not to see difference in races. I starting seeing them when I was 4-5. I would cry my ass off in school because I was surrounded by so many niggers.

What kind of a moron moves to baltimore? Are you retarded!?

I always have been and always will be against racism. That's precisely why I hate the left.

Muslim gang rapes in my area, all black/paki street gangs beating up homeless men and elderly. And tons of other shit.

You never see the whites do it though.

Back in my normie days I actually fell for le white guilt meme. Then as I became redpilled I realized that all groups have committed atrocitities, but only whitey actually feels remorse

Visiting america as an exchange student in 2007/2008 and seeing the degenrate nigger culture first hand. Before that I glorified it cause the media taught me black gangster are cool af. If that didnt happen I would be redpilled either way though. Hard not to be if you are a clear thinking person and see how the german demographic and culture changed in the last 5 years...

Statistics and charts on crime and IQ. Facts pretty much.

i recognize this girl

here's another picture next to her asian bf

Attached: 1519340730487.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Yes.

I used to think all races were equally retarded, but Sup Forums showed me that white basement neets are truly the lowest of the low.

Learned niggers were inconsiderate and degenerative in High School.Then I learned that they are the entire reason we have drugs in my community. Absolutely disgusting people.

I don't know if I can say this for all black people because I am perfectly fine with a working black man or a black man who knows what work ethic is, but the blacks in my community are all good-for-nothing degenerates.

aging past year 5 in LA county

Attached: 71e.jpg (600x581, 15K)

Yeah, that would be me and as this sexy digit-al nigger said, I moved from my 99%+ white country to the middle of NYC.

My Italilan family was always racist.

Attached: 1390954515222.jpg (640x960, 116K)

Attached: 1C5A80C4-E686-4EBF-ADE7-064F144FD30A.png (800x469, 518K)

>Started going to the city frequently at 16 and was frequently accosted by blacks on the street for gibs/trying to sell me drugs. Also watching them engage one another in combat on the street, though thankfully I've never been mugged.
>Shared an apartment in college with a Saudi at 19 for one year and ended up seeing the "I don't speak English" excuse get them out of trouble with the cops when they got pulled over drunk and with cocaine on a weekly basis.
>Worked a job with illegal Mexicans at 23 where whites had zero chance of promotions because the illegals would work the jobs that, on paper, earn more money for a fraction of the wages

I still wouldn't say I'm racist necessarily, I'm more angry that the nanny-state actively encourages these groups to behave like trash.

Canadians are fucking pathetic.... you aren't proud of what you are because you're afraid your pride insults other people.

Fuck off you fucking faggots... when Canada is over ran by non Europeans, and you are treated like shit... then tell me about racism.... fucking faggots think you will be treated as equals because you treat them as equals... fucking coward piece of shit!

started hanging out here

yeah, i gave up when i saw the study that showed niggers remained niggers if they grew up in middle-upper class white families.

I've always had more respect for the rare civilized black man than I did for all those white niggers. There are always exceptions to the rules. It doesn't change the fact that blacks are far more likely to commit violent crime.

>elementary school - 3 niggers - all 3 in special ed
>middle school - 15 niggers - half in special ed
>high school - 100+ nigger - most are allowed to integrate with normies even though almost all belong in special ed

i have never encountered such racial hatred prior to highschool until these niggers. whitey is not really bigoted until he actually has to deal with niggers

Attached: nigbutholebaby.png (1038x624, 157K)

I always had a feeling different races were different. Howver, after learning about my own superiority over other races in terms of intelligences, looks, culture, history, dominance and civilisation, I look down on others.

>t. Chang

Growing up and thinking all races were the same, I think you still have that twinge that you are incorrect.

For me, I was dating a very attractive black woman who was in no way thot, she was from Texas with veteran parents and played Final Fantasy games. I realized around the time that I knew the relationship was getting serious that I didn't want my kids to look like niggers. That was the beginning of the end.

Reason why is because no other people have documented their history better than the Europeans. So it's easier to guilt people with so much history to select from.

I'm a current and still not racist. Who thinks that equality in fact is a red herring, and treats people as if they were equal unless individual members demonstrate themselves to be deserving of being treated differently.

Because racism is stupid, since "races" don't exist. We are all pretty well inter-bred with one another. The most recent, common ancestor of all living humans only goes back what, three thousand years? For Europeans it's about seven hundred.

Racism is just lazy ignorance, and people on Sup Forums are only able to justify it through unscientific graphics they saw on the internet, one time.

Lived with Whites
Lived with Asains
Lived with Mexicans
Lived with Blacks
>t. Mexican

Only those in denial refuse to accept the correlations.

Interactions with enough people.

Attached: DEBBA26B-D03D-4448-8AD6-13B42A3EBF54.gif (286x206, 382K)

I want to kill myself.

Attached: 1510169339041.png (2125x1748, 851K)

this. When you are converting people like this. Race war imminent.

Working in a drive thru you get interactions with hundreds of people daily and can easily get a feel for race like a daily survey of people.

Dont get me wrong, a lot of shitty annoying whites come through on a basis as well, but per capita theyre not nearly as difficult demanding or annoying as blacks, Hispanics only slightly worse simply because many don't know english, but that's what happens in a border town.

I was an egalitarian fuckwit when I lived in a 99% White area. After I moved to a mostly Black city I started to become more realistic.

The recent wave of anti-White Communism has made me a flaming and unapologetic racist.

I started working.

Attached: 2de98ebf2a6c8b8232daf8c619da4ad8.jpg (480x425, 38K)

jp morgan? lord have mercy. JJP Morgan is literally Satan on Earth.

That's just it though no race no person are equal. Even though a race has dominant genetic traits it doesn't mean they are any less or more then another with different dominant traits. We are animals.

If we could utilize our individual genetic traits for a common goal, through a common perspective, it can make all the difference for our ecological and historical reign for eons.

Attached: 1520695567243-g.gif (330x216, 966K)

Honestly not sure. Grew up in the early 2000s so my time at school the only "racist" thing was towards the poles and any other Slavs because of muh jobs.

Then coming up to 16 I realised Slavs weren't the problem at all, and that it was the shitskins who just want to ruin others lives and leech off of our systems, unlike the polish who came for work and then used that money to benefit their family in their home country.

Anyone else triggered when photographers put a big stupid logo on shit photos?

What the fuck is wrong with her?

Fuck of back to Hapas.

I just saw when I was about 12 years old that everywhere blacks go they destroy it, that was the start

Ha! I love it when useless fuck take an individualistic approach to shit, when they themselves haven't done shit to advance the things that makes them feel superior.... fuck off gook

When I realized that in the absence of blacks and mexicans, the crime rate in the US would be on par with the most crime free nations, and that those nations were also ethnically homogeneous. Then I noticed that the black and mixed nations were all complete shitholes. Could not be a coincidence.

I look at it this way -- everyone was made equal in Christ, but not everyone believes and accepts Christ yet, which is the stipulation; ergo, not everyone is equal yet.
Those who choose to belong to the Earth and her ways are as such limited in those ways. Those who choose to belong to the Father through Christ, and honor His ways are not limited.

>The most recent common ancestor for Europeans dates to 1318

Are you fuckin retarded

Most racist Americans live in the South

Most black Americans live in the South

It's almost as if living in direct contact with niggers causes you to be racist

Christ, I want her to shit on my lips

Ayyyyy same bro
>t. one of 5 white guys in a school of 2000

no i still think they're equal. put all the races in a room, uninfluenced by the media or any other brainwashing garbage and they'll all be the same.

who dis?

new evolution of brapposting?

>unlike the polish who came for work and then used that money to benefit their family in their home country.
>implying this is a good thing

fuck off

This, I'm a californian and it's true for the same reason but desu spics aren't that bad.
They just aren't white and don't care about having nice neighborhoods and not littering/graffitiing everywhere

These numbers seem a bit off...

Same. I was centrist with left leanings until Obama and how after he got elected how all the MSM was used for liberal propaganda. I ignored it to a point, but with every nigger that got killed by the cops because he was trying to hurt/kill them or a third party, and how the MSM kept reporting that the nigger was a good guy and should have been allowed to kill/hurt whoever. I became more and more racist.The point of no return was this past presidential election. I laughed about the gamergate controversy because it was all on the internet, with it partly leaking out onto mainstream media networks. When I saw how the MSM reported on Gamergate, I predicted the same would happen during the 2016 presidential election. That was when I decided I would never vote Democrat again, would be proud of my skin color and make fun of any faggot that had liberal or centrist politics. Even working a job in which I dealt with the worst niggers society has to offer (in a jail) never turned me racist or changed my politics. The liberal MSM and how they portrayed niggers and whites is what changed everything for me.

This me exactly brother, though I used to believe races were more equal than I do now. Now I think nigs and abos are virtually subhuman.

Attached: b5a4551d93b37e5c651b721fa9f6b306.jpg (640x800, 46K)

Used to be a retarded egalitarian who thought that everyone was the same. Then I grew up and saw the Minecraft playing kids turn into niggers who acted like they were from the hood (ironically I’m white and really from a ghetto) college also has a lot of fucking western chinks who can’t speak proper English. I just came to terms with reality man I stopped policing myself into being a nice guy. I finally became honest with myself and thought
>wow black women are fucking hideous
>the only hot Hispanics are the ones that are white like me
> Asians are the only non white race that are kinda hot
>niggers literally do the most stupid and violent things to earn street cred
It’s not racist user it’s just accepting the reality around you. Just because you’re a little prejudice doesn’t mean you want to lynch every nigger.

Well, those are the people who's new country is only the means to and end.... that's 99% of immigrants here in Canada. And everyone is ok with it, Canadians have no problem having these people use Canada to end their family poverty back home, and have no loyalty to canada.

I still wouldn't really care desu, if it wasn't for the fact that the other races seem to be at war with whites.

I got older and started meeting them.

>Because racism is stupid, since "races" don't exist.
>Racism is just lazy ignorance

What is this doubletalk?
How can people be racist if race doesn't exist?

Attached: Training-Can-Help-Improve-Smell-2.jpg (750x563, 59K)

There was this one day in the so called "Kindergarten"

>be me
>4 years old
>natural talented in building things
>building a little dam
>everybody enojoy exept this little black fucktard
>lunch
>he wasnt at lunch for some reason
>come back dam was destroyed
>he was the only one who didnt eat

And that was my first "act" with a human coming from africa

you can be proud of being white without being racist. we have history and culture worth being proud of. that doesn't make the history and culture of other people any less valuable.

Parents raised me as a good boy Christian neocon, but I grew up largely under 8 years of Onigger and of course, Trayvon and BLM were going on while I was finishing high school. I realized that boy, all this gun crime and shit seems to ONLY happen in urban areas. Then I realized that it literally only happened to niggers.

After looking at basic crime statistics that revealed that a tiny population of niggers were responsible for like, 60% of all crime, it was easy to connect the dots from there.

meanwhile the poles have the biggest prison population, commit the most violent crime, are the biggest importers of drugs from eastern europe and the have the highest chance to be convicted of fraud

For fellow AZN anons. Yes, I have confirmed is accurate.

Here is another photo proving she is compatable with Asian males.

Attached: peachy-e1506736318294.jpg (900x477, 89K)

If I remember it was Armored Skeptic and Shoeonhead that gave me my first serious Redpill. Although I already was pretty red in the blood to begin with, the rabbit hole has taught me many things.

dont call them progressives. call them radical left. (or regressives if youre feeling xD)

Attached: 1478471577335.jpg (250x333, 30K)

If races dont exist and their is no difference in people other than their skin color, make it illegal for race to be specified on college application forms and only go by test scores. Also outlaw all equal opportunity laws and all programs that are made specifically for minorities and not whites.

I don't really think about it at all. I rarely interact with people in real life to be bothered by something insignifcant like that.

Going into the city and seeing 90 out of 100 people being Mohammed, Pajeet or Chang.

Knowing we're disappearing in our own home.

Attached: white british census percentages.png (576x864, 23K)

Explain blacks being 13%of the population and committing over 75% of the crime then. Yes they are truly equal

My first interaction with a human coming from Africa was when i went to kindergarten for the first time and he stole my toy fire truck i'll never forgive him lmao

>What changed that?
facts

Attached: blackprivle.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

the left, that means anybody endorsing black lives matter or any anti-white group like ANTIFA is basically an accomplice at this point.
It's a broad brush but know, that our allies are not among the moderate left or liberals or even libertarians.

I always knew races were difference as soon as i was old enough to understand what race is.
My grandparents and my father are Portuguese(who are mostly redpilled on race), so i grew up around this realistic notion and away from the "all races are 100% equal" myth.

Attached: 1505515372287.jpg (867x923, 290K)

>What changed that?

Meeting the other races.

Another proving image showcasing her with Asian bf (probably even more to be found on Google!)

Attached: st-peach-4.jpg (640x640, 121K)

what possessed you to do that

Attached: 1512954325863.png (726x478, 828K)

>lived in white neighborhood
>we are all equally beautiful!!!!!
>see a few niggers from time to time
>they chimp out
>see them on tv
>7/10 times they are actively in a chimp out
>these are just anomalies!!!
>the results of years and year of oppression!!!!
>move to ghetto
>blacks are running wild
>everyone is behaving like a moron
>t-this uh this is uh.... its just an anomalous occurrence! Ya...
>two years go by ive seen someone get murdered
>had been shot at because I didn’t wanna buy crack
>even the homeless are worse
>nigger bitches with 6 kids and four dads collecting welfare in every other house
>friends girlfriend gets gang raped at gun point
>nig nogs get into huge fist fight on my street 17 on 12
>cop happens to be on the street casually drives buy
>five hospitalized
>when ambulance comes i ask them why the fucking cops just drove by an let this happen
>there where no cops here your a lying lier! An if you dont stop lying I’ll arrest you
>cops are scared of niggers
>not me. Not anymore
>the warror gene, the berserkers rage has been awoken.
>i am fed up
>pour a can of white paint on my local drug dealers escalade
>the rush of victory is so stronk i cum in my pants
>group of chimps are surrounding around ruined car the next morning chimping out again
>i cum again
>no one suspects me
>i am the secret vigilante
>I undermine the black community at every chance i get.
>nigger whats me to pick up the slack for him at work
>sorry nope
>nigger dosent want spit in is taco
>sorry nope
>nigger wants something for free
>sorry nope.

I live for these small moments now. But that was my personal journey.

Attached: 7A5D3EE4-53E8-4BBB-AF00-CA3C67AA7221.png (394x387, 210K)

Fuck off with the rice posting.
Do people get hard with this kind of stuff or what?

I used to be a racist sexist nazbol as a kid based purely on observation. Then in my early teens I was indoctrinated by school, TV and surface-tier internet to become a sort of a cryptoliberal. In my later teens I started researching things on my own and traveling across Europe, which lead me to the conclusion that I was a pretty smart kid for the most part.

Attached: niggers are legally retarded.jpg (662x610, 54K)

Holy fuck you dim mutt. Its not a question of (((quality))) whatever the fuck that means. Its a question of wanting your own people to compete and do well and for our own people to get a sense of themselves and value their uniqueness.

I could not care less about other peoples, let them look after themselves and let us look after our own kind

Attached: eba.png (548x437, 281K)

More proof in image attached o.0

Attached: 800.jpg (800x466, 53K)

I believed that until I got holocausted 3 times and was tricked to actually pay for those showers! Can you believe that? They said they were free!

imagine the state of mind you would have to be in to come to Sup Forums to make these posts over and over and over

Attached: go back to reddit.jpg (612x612, 79K)

Have you ever tried to get familiar with history of racial tensions in USA, liberal?

Attached: 641cf456fd029e64441f444981626a33bafe39be726f6263b45d89a00c72ab2d.jpg (751x500, 71K)

Racists bfto

They are all equal

and even if they weren't that's not an excuse to treat them badly

rip genes.

Behavior of the Democrats.

I went to Uni, immediately noticed how few nogs were around. Mostly Whites and Asians with a few Hispanics bc I'm in California. I was taught that all cultures were equal. Looked online, found Sup Forums, JT, and the Daily stormer. Never went back, I never will.

kids parents must've given her like 3 houses.

Attached: d769e242b365e0d23a8ac9d8ae38e3ba.jpg (541x547, 6K)

When I was self-hating I blamed myself for the way non-whites acted badly to me and didn't pay attention to the way they acted badly to others, though they did. Now I don't blame myself but rather see the difference in behaviour between non-whites and whites.