OH NO NO NO NO HUAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO HUAHAHAHA

Attached: Capture.jpg (599x690, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/ice-deportations-seattle-times-baltazar-gutierrez-girlfriend-730093
youtube.com/watch?v=Za9InCg4eoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What part about being an illegal immigrant don't these retards understand?

The entire concept apparently

Attached: 1520190691299.jpg (283x263, 11K)

Wow nice link

>Gutierrez originally went to the press shortly after his girlfriend, Gladys Diaz, was arrested by ICE agents in June. Gutierrez says that Diaz was arrested after ICE agents responded to her Craiglist ad for a piñata she had made, telling her to meet in a parking lot, where they arrested her for being in the country illegally.
>The couple's two children witnessed their mother's arrest. When ICE agents returned the kids to Gutierrez at home, he asked the agents, "Why you don’t take us all?”
Make My Sides Great Again

Attached: 1518757710079.png (417x434, 262K)

the shitskin brain is incapable of understanding the concept of borders

They think this is some kind of underground railroad bullshit story

All I'm seeing is a story about a woman reporting her ex-boyfriend to ICE and getting him deported.

Give source.

>publicly complain about illegals like himself getting deported
>get deported

ICE is the chemo that's curing amerimutts

Attached: 56ice.png (603x797, 518K)

Good. Break their fingers. Pull their teeth out. Our only goal at this point is to hurt good little leftists as much as possible.

They don't have rights and we are not obligated to show mercy. I want them to watch as we gut their pet shitskins like fish. I want them to watch as we forcibly reverse everything they built and destroy everything they love.

It's exactly what they would do to us and they DESERVE to have it done to them. Scream and cry and beg, Democrat shits. Every one of you deserves it. Break those fingers. Smash those teeth. No mercy.

Attached: 1519770255906.jpg (720x720, 101K)

They don't understand the concept of not being a noisy cunt of a neighbor. New spics across the street, at least 10 different vehicles coming and going, now there's an RV in the driveway. One of them has a noisy as fuck truck that he aggressively drives to the nearby intersection to at all hours of the day and night. Gonna be taking care of this obnoxious mexcrement soon.

newsweek.com/ice-deportations-seattle-times-baltazar-gutierrez-girlfriend-730093

IT'S THE CIRCLE
THE CIRCLE OF LIFEEEEEE

Attached: 5621024897.jpg (640x720, 69K)

Things are looking up for the USA! :)

LOL

THIS IS TRUMP'S AMERICA

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT

lmfao

Attached: 1389659954783.jpg (250x242, 11K)

JUST

Kek. This is how it's done.

Fucking kek

Attached: mysides.jpg (419x401, 48K)

>mexcrement
lmao

good riddance

Amen. No mercy. They are enemies of the United States, and the Democrats provide them with aid and comfort in exchange for votes. Get them the fuck out of here.

What the fuck did she say in the Craigslist ad exactly?

THROW THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

Attached: mexicans-deported.jpg (1846x1233, 259K)

some spooky shit yo

Attached: Hollandia.png (2000x2124, 306K)

pFFFF ahahaha

If there anything that brings us assholes together like laughing at parasites getting kicked the fuck out?

Attached: RIP.webm (1282x540, 2.93M)

Very romantic, I'm sure they'll start a wonderful life together in Mexico.

Attached: 1518627198655.png (770x909, 464K)

It's a love story with a happy ending! They end up together anyway

Attached: StroheimCyborg.png (996x500, 1.03M)

The ICE "I'm growing whiter" meme blows my sides the fuck out, fucking kek.

Attached: 1518756694803.png (457x613, 376K)

What's going on here?

Can't believe ICE is breaking up families by shipping these beautiful dreamers out.

Two votes lost.....sad

Who could have seen this coming?

>illegal alien goes to complain that his illegal alien GF got deported
>gets deported, too

I wish them all the best back in their home country of Mexico, just not here squirting out anchor babies and suckling on the teat of legitimate citizens of this country.

Best president ever

Look at all those doctors, chemists, engineers, and computer scientists.

Attached: badges.jpg (258x195, 12K)

I have no idea, it sounds completely ridiculous that ICE would respond to random a pinata ad on Craigslist on the off chance of catching an illegal. Maybe she wrote some sob story about how her and her undocumented family have to work under the table to get by and someone buying the pinata for $100 would mean the world to them, in hopes of exploiting some bleeding heart liberal.

Buddhists will spend an absurd amount of time on something only to wash it away.

Something something enlightenment.

Two children, not married, spics are niggers.

They make these designs and then erase them. Its an exercise in impermanence.

He should be happy: He'll be with her again!

All’s well that ends well.

its supposed to teach them not to become attached to earthly concerns

Yeah that.

holy shit i'm dieing

>goes to separate detention facility
>deported at different times

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Za9InCg4eoY

Attached: 1470542741389.jpg (461x400, 25K)

They need
They need to have a brand burned into their forehead, so they will be less likely to come back.

Attached: IMG_0658-1080.jpg (1080x540, 22K)

they are so used to getting their way they take zero precautions to not get deported. mexishits confirmed spoiled brainlets

Maybe they have low IQs and believe the corporate propaganda they are being fed. People who I think are smart and capable seem to fall for it too.

and?

Attached: IMG_6598.jpg (1920x1040, 156K)

neat

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha im fucking crying

>They are not bringing their best
>THATS RACIST! DEY SO SMART! YEAH YEAH! DEY SO SMART"
>this happens every day

ADIÓS BURRITOS!

Attached: yr7dra2eqbiz.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

Being Deported: A Love Story

Well, like someone said, "They're not sending their best."

kek. my sides.
>biggest laugh of the day.

Attached: euScared.jpg (1017x715, 84K)

Now this is the correct response to the MUTT meme. Not claiming its shilling. I can get behind this.

They'll never see each other again lol

Fucking perfect

I wonder how truly happy ICE agents are in this timeline? Have they ever been given such free reign to enjoy themselves as this administration?

Why do Americans hate the EU so much? At its worst its a federal Europe. You would think if you hated that so much you would be waging bombing campaigns against your own fed.

>it sounds completely ridiculous that ICE would respond to random a pinata ad on Craigslist on the off chance of catching an illegal.
This. They knew in advance. Someone called it in (maybe even themselves for a national sob story since one of them went to the media) or ICE was trolling Facebook. Responding to the ad was just a trap.

It'd take a mountain of asshurt not to laugh at something that funny.

How did King Nigger convince an entire generation that they don't have to follow rules or laws?

AY MANG WE GOTS TO SELL DRUGS BECUZ WE CAME TO AMERICA THEY TELL US THERE JOB HERE AND WE NOT GET JOB BECUZ WE MEXICANZ AND DEY RACIS WHITS!

Attached: 1520182956925.png (394x350, 62K)

>subverting their memes for our amusement
deliscus

>still together.
Substantially better.

Please don't defend the EU bro, it'll kill the good vibes.

Attached: DeathOfEurope.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Because the EU shits nonstop on the US. It's just goes-around-comes-around. Stop being stuck up pricks and so will we.

>"What are you gonna do, stab me?"

>"what are ya gonna do? deport me?" -quote from man deported

Attached: 1487536417497.jpg (410x344, 50K)

really fucked myself there
I read it as ICE themselves deported their GF and about to be deported
would have been a nice story

That kept my husband and I from a couple neighbor hoods looking for our first house.
We pulled onto the road a house was on and I hear mariachi music. Middle of the day. I told him he might as well turn around because the house would be a no from me.This was when I was more left too.

Good. Now their family will be reunited on the appropriate side of the border.

a metaphor of Kevin Spacey's career

fucking saved

It really is impossible for them to make their home countries better places isint it.

Attached: 1519179673971.gif (245x207, 2M)

LOL SPICS BTFO

Best President ever.

I think the shitlibs gave them the idea that they somehow are entitled to live in someone else's country?

It is patently retarded, like somehow America is just a free-for-all where anyone can just show up and get gibs.

No way Jose.

I hate that the EU is trying to replace its people with niggers.

100% this. The moment you show mercy you show weakness. These people then take advantage of that weakness. Leftists aren't as inept at this sort of warfare as they portray, and should be given no quarter.

>getting married in this day and age
you don't even save shit nowadays and getting divorced even if you have big pockets always goes against the men

Pretty sweet to be honest.

>defending the EU
You're aware that the EU want to turn Europe into the middle east, right? You know it's only a matter of time until the EU start demanding Ireland let in more refugees, right?

The EU is great and Automation of cars and other industries will kill immigration stone dead in the next 5 years.

The EU sends the niggers back. Germany is keeping the Syrians.

>"what are you going to do stab me?"

Kek

Attached: 1cab087.jpg (961x542, 108K)

We give the refugees food and shelter in the middle of no where. No cash and no city apartments. They REFUSE to come here despite our welcome. Lel.

What the fuck are lying about and WHY Patty?

Why would an Irishman EVER defend the fucking EU?

Attached: 1444272599423.jpg (1528x1080, 827K)

> (OP)
>THROW THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY
That looks like the poster children for deportation.

I don't believe you.

Breaking up families is terrible. ICE needs to make sure they deport the kids too.

You should still keep an eye out. Never ever underestimate corporate leftists.