Question to Americans

I'm being serious here and not trolling, but how does it feel to have no real culture. What is it like?

Attached: angry_america.jpg (660x371, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
unz.com/freed/an-impolitic-slumgullion/
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
vocaroo.com/i/s0sBdVb3DTl1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know, we're honestly a mix of a bunch of cultures. Which makes a culture in my opinion.
Question for you: How does it feel for your country to be more cucked then Sweden?

>Question for you: How does it feel for your country to be more cucked then Sweden?

You seem very triggered, why? It was a genuine question.
As for your question, I feel bad. I am not optimistic about the future of this country.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound angry. I got a new puppy and he's tiring me out a bit.

sage

the question is based on a false premise

>how does it feel to have no real culture
>Being this ignorant

Attached: 1KJJDpqUEEVV7BHTygtlksMOo-ZVqLUBv5G0s1kxSvA.jpg (599x290, 69K)

What the fuck a nation that fought a revolution in 1776 against the dominant world empire of the time, won, and then had a civil war in the 1860s that was the bloodiest conflict until ww1 has no culture.

White americans have a great culture , I mean fuck watch the movie the revenant you faggot. But you cant because your so gay you cant watch manly movies where a man survives being mauled by a bear and walks out of the wilderness to get revenge on a white nigger.

KYS OP

You should be asking what happened to the american culture of the 1950's, and the answer is that it was replaced by a ZOG/black culture.

Attached: Andrew-Loomis_1990-17.jpg (697x700, 463K)

Feels good, man.

Our culture has conquered most of the planet

Fag

Attached: 65308E0E-D343-4041-B29B-5D4E0DA71BB2.jpg (480x480, 48K)

sage and hide

Attached: superior.jpg (707x490, 36K)

It seems to be regressing rapidly though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
get a shrink

In the 1990s in the immediate aftermath of the cold-war I would argue that American cultural superiority would have been at its peak, but since then it has been getting weaker.
Back then here in Europe, the USA was seen as a cool place, the place to aspire to be, now the USA is just seen as another country, nothing special.

do me a favor, type this for me:

"Muslims under Islam are violent and should be shipped back to their shitholes in bodybags"

Go ahead, it's not like your government will arrest you or anything.

>no response

figures

When whites racists hate minority’s till it comes to there culture

>no real culture
There still is culture, it's just kept behind closed doors/gated communities. Public/community interaction has suffered greatly because of multiculturalism, It does suck.

unz.com/freed/an-impolitic-slumgullion/

^^^ diversity in a nutshell

You will NEVER understand the power of something as simple as a USA chant.

We're a prototype nation of the new world order. Other nations are falling into line.

What's it like to watch your country become a muslim caliphate?

Attached: image.jpg (610x413, 74K)

New gun just came in the other day. Picked it up at a nearby gun range that was having a BBQ and everyone was packing and had a beer in their hand. Feels good. Have fun in jail for posting politically incorrect memes on the internet.

Attached: 9D765122-ABD0-4240-ADF6-A6E274700739.jpg (367x450, 41K)

Not as bad as it must feel to have no rights.

Attached: 1467016811063.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Feels empty inside

The depression doesn't help

We have real Culture
It is called protestantism

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Op is like a fish thinking the very water he lives in is nothing. Culture lol our culture is what you have become moron! Smartphones, reality tv, fast food are all shit parts of our culture but you faggots follow our trends. Rap music and all the degenerate shit that you see come from the USA. You are living in our culture your just to much of a retard to understand it

fucking kek

Many thanks to you bong boys for giving US our gun culture!

Attached: 1395444834073.jpg (1267x1600, 723K)

feels good man.

>
>Sorry, I didn't mean to sound angry. I got a new puppy and he's tiring me out a bit.

Post pictures of the puppy.

Attached: IMG_20171015_013108-1160x653.jpg (1160x653, 131K)

We exported American style western culture to the entire world. Everyone is surrounded by it, swimming in it. And like a fish surrounded by water, when you ask them what they think of the water today, they reply "what is water?".

Can't see the forest for the trees.

I could ask you the same. The only thing you're known for is fried fish, and you aren't even the best at that.

What is culture to you you mean tradition like I do this because they did this so we all should be like this because I am not a free thinker because iam hemmed in by culture dose not compute

Hmmm....well, we invented the most popular sport in the world, for starters. Our musicicians throughout the past and even now are probably the best in the world.....there's plenty more.

j a c k a s s

I mean, we really do. Our youth are trained from kindergarten to hate every last bit of it.
What is British culture to you? Is it tea and crumpets? Losing empires? Licking boots?
How are you defining “culture”?

I wouldn't really know. I was born and raised here, so I have no other experience to compare it to.

It means that I'm able to decide how I believe the best way to live my life is. I can follow traditions of my various western European heritages if I would like. Or not. I have access to many cultures in my country. With experience and knowledge I have been able to decide the culture I feel is the best for me: Christian American Rural White culture.

tl;dr it feels like FREEDOM

>we invented
cool story
>Our musicicians throughout the past and even now
Vivaldi alone blows away any composer you've ever had or ever will have.

Make a list of all the great British accomplishments so you can read them to yourself in jail when your government finds out you’ve posted on Sup Forums.

Attached: 82F833C4-7E3C-407A-91BF-BF7D8693BBF0.jpg (640x360, 45K)

We do have a culture, it's hard to see but there is one. It's a culture of people wanting to make their lives and families lives better by working hard and believing in what you want. (For the most part, the other is commies and degenerates leeching off the government)

You mean the non-culture that infects the entire world with our cultural hegemony?

Attached: 1200-21625102-kfc-and-mcdonalds.jpg (1200x796, 165K)

I live in Vegas and it’s pretty awesome.. I would say there’s a “culture” here

i got some culture for ya
time to finish the fucking job

Attached: 1776.jpg (799x1108, 224K)

we have culture u idiot, we have nfl, american vehicles, narcissism, school shootings, and MY GUNS. also i think our bill of rights has a lot of murican smell to it.

Not american, but I love american culture.
>hunting
>watching/playing football
>BBQing
>mudding in trucks/ATVs
>camping
>roadtripping
>telling nogs to get off your property or you shoot

No culture? We got cowboys and shit. Atom bomb sight seeing in Nevada... plus Area 51. Hollywood tours and Maps of the Stars. 9/11 and trigger happy gun owners. Yee hawwww. We got more land than british cucks. So much adventure and diversity in nature. We have snow. Beaches. Tropical islands like Hawaii. We got mountains taller than yours. More forests than you. In general we have more freedoms than you. Fuck your culture. There's a reason my ancestors fled Europe. You're still cucks.

Always was and always will be.

All you got on the other hand... is tea and bad teeth. That and bad politicans. Poos and niggers. And princes that love interracial.

Attached: storytime-pepe.jpg (426x330, 31K)

Second that, pls show pupper.
>how does it feel to have no real culture
What's a "real culture"? We have over 400 years of history (Jamestown was founded in 1607), true we're not an ancient country like Egypt or China, but we still have authors like Ernest Hemingway, John Steinbeck, Edgar Allan Poe, H.P. Lovecraft, etc.; I could go on but I hope you get the idea.

I work, wear walmart clothing for now, don't try to impress anyone, have no inner circles, don't do anything that's ever portrayed on TV about Americans. My hobby is gardening both for aesthetics (for the neighbors enjoyment) and for some garden food (pic related). I prefer the garden food that you plant and can forget about at times...I have some blueberry plants as example, and when it's a rainy day, have some extra food in the house. Neighbors and I trade our garden food. They have much bigger, tended, needy gardens than I do, which is nice. I'm thinking about growing beets this year, and possibly can them. I'm going to grow everything I need to make Lithuanian food, as well as improvise/create more Lithuanian food, like cucumbers, dill, beets, potatoes. Goal is to make sauerkraut this summer. I have a very nice large backyard, very green, very pretty, and a small front yard that has lilies, roses, trees, tulips, clematis, and wisteria so far.

Attached: pakchoi.jpg (271x186, 11K)

Every family has their own sort of culture, it's a shame that mine didn't really preserve any culture, nothing worth mentioning.

It sucks but it just means that I have to "create my own culture", in a way. Deal with the world as it is, and notice any beneficial "rituals" that organically arise

Attached: 1520108498961.jpg (640x640, 30K)

OPs probably wearing blue jeans right now

Attached: 1516562162827.png (511x474, 226K)

Lol. Retard, our culture is so popular and omnipresent that you don't notice it.

It sucks. Our culture is whatever the Kikes put on TV.

with his computer, on the internet

Attached: 1515961614831.jpg (1000x1000, 351K)

Imagine California. Imagine Texas. Imagine New York.
You and most other people on the planet can immediately imagine these places because you have at least a passing familiarity with their respective cultures. Culture in the United States is pretty regional, often noticeably different even in adjacent states. I'm not sure what you mean by "real" culture, user. If you really aren't trolling, then I have to tell you that it's a bit silly to expect uniformity of culture across such a large landmass.
But you are trolling, aren't you? Since I've answered your question honestly, I would like for you to tell me why you do that. I've never understood what makes trolling enjoyable.

Also this. Put an American in the middle of Mongolia and by contrast to everyone around him, you'll realize how much culture each and every modern person has. Also, visit different parts of Europe before the UK and you'll realize how similar American and British cultures are, especially outside the cities.

Well, I guess we should all go back to the Sup Forums catalog to see what OP is trying to let slide.
SAGE

which undoubtedly makes non-cultured folks pretend to be "super Americans" like "much more American than you, 9th gener!"
If you tell that to the southern Scots-Irish folks, you might piss them off LOL.
>that's Yanky talk

Attached: WV.jpg (664x441, 160K)

>American culture

Attached: 1515170797014.png (743x798, 594K)

Uh, no? Western culture is propagating into Islamic territories, with Saudi Arabia at the apex. With the ideology of Islam rising to power, we can only see that the shadow of Western culture will follow along with that rise.

We HAVE a culture. It just isn't a very good one like perhaps the early 19th century American culture.

>American culture.

Attached: 1515607821885.jpg (1440x995, 356K)

>We exported American style western culture to the entire world
Like what?

>Modern American literature.

Attached: 1515277470395.jpg (480x640, 71K)

You're living in our culture, thats why you can't see it.

>America

Attached: 1517855781904.png (1242x2208, 2.27M)

That sounds nice user. I don’t think I’ll be able to plant anything until the fall season because I’ll be leaving for a month this Spring. The plants probably won’t survive without proper attention for that long.

Attached: D57188AC-20C7-4D06-9B7D-55F588DF4E11.jpg (720x522, 63K)

>American math

Attached: 1515265233318.png (600x1030, 646K)

>Some more American culture

Attached: 1509550180581.jpg (3264x2233, 647K)

I'd rather have this than be imprisoned for wrongthink

>American martial culture.

>upset someone
>be sued
>made destitute.

Attached: 1510438776346.jpg (600x309, 52K)

>American culture

Attached: 1512839716302.png (585x580, 258K)

Attached: 1520619976844.jpg (640x737, 254K)

Since it is obvious you have never payed small town America a visit, we have plenty of culture.
Much of it varies from state to state depending upon who originally settled there.
Not everyone here has a fucking smartphone glued to their face 24/7.

>American shopping culture

It just isn't the same purchasing food unless you have the last burger you ate dripping down your crack.

Attached: shit myself today.jpg (600x375, 77K)

Swiss chard might survive. Really good cooked down with bacon and onion. Pic related.

Attached: swisschard.jpg (259x194, 16K)

>American eating culture.

Attached: 1515241617915.gif (500x380, 886K)

Good

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: rember perl horboar.jpg (245x205, 7K)

Attached: the abomination.png (1908x1140, 1.04M)

Attached: download.jpg (240x210, 12K)

Attached: 1516826103664.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Never tried to grow it before. I’ll look into it thanks. Bongs can suck all the dick they want in jail because they might upset the current caliphate occupation. Disgusting pigs.

Attached: EA839373-F6C6-4EE0-8F61-1C36474D10C7.jpg (189x300, 20K)

Attached: 1515365953839.png (1002x429, 53K)

it sucks, but you have to imagine what it's like to never have had the experience of it in the first place

Schadenfreude.

Attached: 1512723675496.png (720x514, 393K)

Watch the move joe dirt, that’s American culture, you faggot cuckisland Pakistan rapevictim rothchild faggot bitch

I was looking at some inheritance documents from when my family owned slaves & passed them on.
>kneegrows
Fuckers (slaves) were given real silver too.
Swiss chard is the ones I let go of, and they grew all summer long into fall, even sprouted up again the next Spring. I'd say they could survive a month of Spring without you.

and yet, here YOU are, on an American board, talking about Americans

is talking about Americans British culture now?

Attached: el consumador.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

actually laughed at this one. le 56%

>A board made by an American weeb so he could fawn and masturbate over Japanese culture and is now owned by a Jap

Attached: 1508848684251.png (403x334, 100K)

The United States "multicultural" and is comprised of many sub-cultures. I was a skater as a kid and that is a culture all into itself. Then I dated and had a thing for surfer chicks and that is a culture on its own as well. There are lots and lots of sub-cultures like this all over the United States.

Attached: anastasia-ashley-revolve-babes-of-the-summer-campaign-featured.jpg (1000x667, 71K)

I'm being serious here and not trolling, but we don't care for culture and probably never will.
So you can post shart in mart and fat fuck pics and we'll all have a good laugh.

unironically hawt as fuck!

vocaroo.com/i/s0sBdVb3DTl1

Attached: 1510225865535.gif (640x550, 204K)