I hate being English. I mean look how badly we're fucked...

I hate being English. I mean look how badly we're fucked. I can't go on like this and pretend everything is fine because it isn't. I don't think I can bare to leave the house.

Attached: 1147390_1.jpg (630x630, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CFNbtI4NDcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White flight seems to be the only option. London is lost until some kind of a revolution, let's hope Brexit is the start.

Hi, English me.

>White flight
That means you lose more and more ground. Mark my words, brits, it all went downhill here when we gave our cities up to the darkies

at least you're not a 43% American mutt

your isp is nortern ireland
nice larp Taig

We know.

??? Weird not even there. Besides what are you doing in the Republic?

cynical

Eat shit and die Bongs

Attached: 1518586199700.png (468x466, 67K)

Walla walla bing bang bong, m8.

Attached: 1514952573704.jpg (1080x1350, 128K)

Wanna talk about it on kik pal ? I'll help you out

Shes haji bait and you know it

you have nothing to be ashamed of, englishbro

Every Englishbro should be ashamed of their country. For what they have let it transform into. Some Orwellian third world bin run by frankly unfuckable women.

Basically it's what we are doing in a sense.

>I hate being English.

Your ancestors are not guilty of modern english mistakes or traitor actions. England is not lost, yet. Just like France, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Germany are not yet lost.

300 guys on the top of the Asturias mountains started the reconquista. remember that

Attached: 1984.jpg (500x791, 65K)

Pull it together, faggot.

You're a Briton, user. You've faced worse and kept a stiff upper lip. Hard times are coming. Better get training.

Attached: bucket.jpg (480x689, 146K)

it's shit, but at least we're not american

56% disgusting mutts that they are

they have a better quality of life despite being "le 56%"

this
stay strong you beady eyed bastard, also be proud of your history

Fuck off Leaf, your country manages to be even worse than ours

Hahahaha that's too rich, our PM may be a goofball but Canada is still great

get a grip your actual pussy, good job there is no war on with faggots like you taking up room

Attached: 1511796592957.png (768x559, 586K)

fuck iuwaduawihawdoawdw
disgusting!

Attached: Canada rejects white refugees.jpg (1024x712, 187K)

Attached: 1514512365857m.jpg (478x1024, 98K)

Thats rich since we dont have muslims feeding us the british girls they raped and killed

Attached: 1520614664025.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

Attached: 1516095163093.jpg (634x506, 129K)

>Come to America on a work visa
>marry an American
>stay in one of the many uncucked and beautiful regions of the US permanently

Many such cases, Ian

For you, OP. youtu.be/CFNbtI4NDcA
Never be ashamed of what you are.

Like I said, he's a goof. My heart goes out to the boers, but it's their own fault for relaxing.

You've given us Mosley, if that is any consolation
Oh wait he was half Irish

They are vastly outnumbered

Listen up faggot. You're British. I'm American. We've had our differences in the past, what with that whole Rothschild infestation in the 1700's, but at the end of the day you and I are both white, and closer than most cultures.
I hate your whiny attitude. I hate your cucked social cliques. I hate your insufferable mannerisms. I hate your shit tea. But I want you to survive. At this point, I don't think you stand much of a chance against this invasion. If you had an armed populous, maybe you lot would be able to do something about the police state, but you clearly can't rely on political representatives anymore. The way I see it, your best chance is to get the fuck out. Doubly so because, with any luck, the US will start a military campaign in your area once it's a shitskin caliphate. It's enemy territory at this point. Get out, regroup, and work WITH us this time.

Attached: Mad_Homer.jpg (370x385, 17K)

>Leafistan talking shit
Just because you live in one of the few provinces that hasn't been flooded with shitskins doesn't mean you can act like Canada is anything but lost. At this point your only hope lies with soldiers coming across your southern border

Attached: Turlitz_Really.jpg (254x198, 11K)

Why aren't they applying for refugee status in Britain?

I'll be moving to america asap

>t. mutt that thinks Toronto is Canada

I don't know, but if they did I'd want them to be accepted
What's the best state in America for a bong to move to?

There will be a breaking point eventually, hang in there. It's going to have to get worse first though.