What have YOU done to marginalize minorities today, user?

It's your duty to make sure that niggers, mudslimes, and goblinos feel as unwelcome in the US as possible. When you see them in public, do whatever you can to make them feel like they're not wanted here. Call them niggers, show them hateful memes on your phone, or laugh at them - especially fat ugly nigger bitches. Get them to chimp out. Call ICE on every beaner you come across. Let them feel your hate.

Attached: 1506488982325.jpg (517x800, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q&bpctr=1520737740
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I said nigger at least 3 times on this Taiwanese basketweaving forum today

I tripped a mexican in a walmart, made him crash into a bunch of wine bottles... THEY MADE HIM PAY FOR IT

Larp lol

I haven't left my house today.

Can't wait to be a minority in the country my great grandparents were born in. Gotta cash in those victim points

You wanna know somethin real fucked up and funny I did? I took a korean guys tooth brush and I rubbed it all over my diiiick

Attached: bg.png (603x334, 287K)

Funny how you ommitted spics. Every day I grow more convinced that this board is nothing but a bunch of faggy larpers.
Confused hypocrites at best.

>on pol
>hasn’t left the house all day
Definitely checks out

pretty weak user, I haven't left mine in 3 weeks

Good shit, user. Fuck that beaner

I said beaners like 5 times you niggery faggot

is moon man on vrchat? he needs to be if not. i came up with that idea. i dont have vr

Attached: moonmansax.gif (222x179, 2.04M)

Sorry, but what if I speak to a dark skinned American who loves this country and the principles it was founded on and respect them more than a white American leftist idiot who hates this country and happen to think the former is a better American than the latter? I love the fact 'American' is a demonym that doesn't take ethnic background into consideration. Screw the left, but screw racism too.

*correction, screw the left *and* screw racism too; the left are the true racists.

There's no such thing as racism. Fuck off back to plebbit with your nigger apologist bullshit. All nonwhites are intellectually and culturally inferior and need to be removed

>Be me
>Go to mall for shoes
>Trying to park
>Nigs walking 4 wide with 3 feet between them
>Can't advance through parking lot
>Nigs walk slower and refuse to move to the side
>I advance forward and stare them down
>They take the hint and start to move
>Why TF did I leave my gun at home

Side note: Pull up your fucking pants you sub humans. Damn, I hate niggers.

Some shitskin just moved in down the block, thinking about spray painting a swastika on his car. Should I do it anons?

I report criminal wrongdoing to the police.

Or a star of david, or just the word NIGGER in all caps

killling niggers everyday is like a hobby

I did not hold open the door for a black nigger bitch.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x233, 42K)

It's simple, the kikes are the only reason homo erectus or beaners can survive.

Gas the kikes, race war irrelevant.

They are constant attention seeking needy fucks. I ignore the absolute hell out of them as hard as humanly possible while making it obvious that I'm doing so. Same goes for white trash noise makers that are just trash and not the fun ones.
BUT as soon as they do something fucking retarded in public like try to start shit with someone they get laser focus. If there is shit clear across the parking lot starting I drop my bags at the store and start moving straight towards the trouble. By the time I get there the encounter is over and I'm not a big guy but I got that crazy eye. I'm not saying I'd win even half of the fights I'd pick but I'd still pick the fight.
Ignore them, engage them when necessary. Both are effective, but do whatever works for you.

Yes, take a alternate route to their car so they dont track your footsteps back to your front door.

beat me to it

This, history is locked in an eternal cycle of parasitic Jews leeching off of the white race by marshaling hordes of subhumans against us

IDENTITY POLITICS IS ALWAYS (((COMMIES)))

nothing cause i'm not a larping nigger and understand lack of empathy is a sign of being a nigger.

Attached: 1514404758394.jpg (989x718, 203K)

>implying all the white people aren't off playing non-violent video games like space station 13
>implying it isnt race baiting globalists making these threads

Attached: 420.gif (420x400, 145K)

I'm not a globalist. I'm just a guy who hates niggers, beaners, and other assorted shitskins

The only thing I like doing more is rape your mommy

Attached: 1503365243387.gif (225x168, 1.97M)

lel

>I HAET EBERI1 THAT ISNT LIEK ME!!1!
What are you, 12?

Grow up, kiddo.

Attached: 1518709054323.jpg (712x872, 70K)

This post was almost obviously written by a larping spic who thinks he's a huwhite nazi.
Only a specimen such as that could write such unintelligent babble.
Y'see, when you hate someone, don't be dumb about it like some spook. Be more quiet, let them hate themselves before you even say an obviously hateful thing to them, don't be some dumb spic who goes around screaming "NIGGER, NIGGER, IM A PROUD WHITE CHICANO GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY NIGGER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NIGNIGNIGNIGNIGNIG!!!!!!!!!"
FUCKING MEXICUNTS AMIRITE? GOOD THING IM FROM COLOMBIA, AND WHITE HAHA AMIRITE!!!

i can't hear you over moon mans awesome piano playing

Attached: moonmanwesome.png (2208x2208, 317K)

I can't tell if it's even a joke anymore. Anyways, it's a losing battle for you "nazis". White kids are listening to rap in droves. All the worst parts of nigger culture are infesting the mainstream. I was fine with jazz, blues, but not rap and this kardashian shit culture. Not with the narcissism and hedonism it endorses. I'm not even white by the way and I'm probably the only fucker in most rooms that listens to classical music or even has a passing interest in Europe. The West is dying. These decades will be the last agonized thrashes of its dying cultural heritage.

moon man plays piano. its awesome music, here. listen to some awesome moon man piano playing
youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q&bpctr=1520737740

I posted The Stranger by Rudyard Kipling which pretty much means I don't want to associate with subhumans

On kikestagram

You know Moonman is a furry, right?

Attached: billie_jean_and_mac_s_snack_time_by_countramsely-d6s5iyg.png (1134x705, 339K)

Include me in the screencap when people call your phone number after you posted it on Sup Forums

Every white person I see discriminating minorities is getting fucked up by me

i accidentally misgendered a trans person.

why are you here

this
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Bring it nigger

Attached: 1520530544615.gif (138x105, 3.72M)

Fuck you, your shithole country, and your wannabe American flag. I'll go buy one and wipe my ass with it

OP had never done a single one of these things IRL (he's a balless coward), but his fantasy life on the internet is epic.

Attached: b (204).jpg (550x367, 62K)

I just called a bunch of niggers niggers and they started chimping on the street. My hate for the coons shines like the moon

You do that, won't change anything. I'll still be a US citizen :^)

Why are YOU here, user?

go on nigger bloggers videos on youtube and start subtle race wars amongst their followers.

Another one of my favorite things to do is to walk up to niggers at the store or whatever and say, "mup da do ditta" and other lines of the bix nood nature. None of them ever even know what I'm talking about and most of them nod their heads and agree. They need more cof bin in their dub ho

You do realize that as soon as you fucking taco goblins reach critical mass in our nation and whitey is gone, America is going to turn into a shithole just like every other shit hole that your inferior culture has built. You have third world nations because you are third world people. You've never created anything of your own with any real value and all you know how to do is leech off of superior cultures. It must be pretty embarassing that your biggest aspiration isn't to improve your own country, but to abandon it so you can come try to steal a better one that you could never create yourself. We pity you people, and that's why we give worthless spics like you citizenship. Our pathological altruism is the only thing that allows you to survive. You are nothing but a parasite