Gift givers and bug chasers

I’m doing research about people willingly spreading HIV/AIDS, any credible links would be appreciated

Attached: 899C8F12-E0B2-464B-BAA7-0A8966783FF9.png (376x356, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1889120
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o&t=4s
hemmingsenfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Douglas-Hitzel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old one that Im sure you know. Just trying to help anyway.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM

Mister metokur Pozitivity

Thank you both so much for this!

I'm a bug chaser. AMA

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection decreases globally by a third:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

Full article so don’t bitch that I sourced the BBC:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1889120

UK HIV decrease:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf

AU HIV decrease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

HIV came from Haiti to New York

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html

How exactly do you bug chase, and why do you do it?

noose yourself sodomite

There are many "pozzing" parties that are advertised on websites on Craigslist. Furthermore you can go to various Men's bathhouses. With California's new HIV laws, thankfully, this is much easier.

I find it pretty thrilling. It's pretty risky fun. Part of it is that it is super taboo, and it is like gambling. And it is something like a heirloom, passed down from "generation to generation".

Thanks user. Btw, I'm not OP obviously.

Anyways, as for the first link of a decrease of HIV in white gays, I'm not really surprised to hear such a result. But I'm pretty sure infection rates are still high for blacks since that's who the virus mostly affects.

No wonder hitler put you in camps.

I know it sounds super weird, but you have to be accepting of my lifestyle choice. Not tolerant, but accepting. It's my body after all. We don't need more old white men making laws to govern my body. And plus, if you weren't so dumb, you would try it out for yourself. Maybe just once, you know, for cultural enrichment!

Imagine being so stigmatized you have copy pasta towards AIDs? You don't get a reputation like that from being a upstanding demographic group faggot.

Attached: 1516954306284.jpg (960x468, 121K)

trolls aren't even trying these days lmao

“Generation to generation”, do you plan to become a “gift giver” if/when you become infected?

Thank you for these links, they’re really helpful!

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o&t=4s

Kenboy has rented the dungeon to have a party tonight. About 150 guys are coming, and they’re from his list, he’s invited guys, and then we have a list, and we’ve invited them. And they are coming here for our standard fuckparty that we generally hold here once a month.

The rules, basically, have always been, no drugs, no attitude, no condoms, no clothing. We do allow condoms now if guys want to use them, we have no problem. But 100 guys, 120 guys, at the party, we’ll find two or three condoms the next morning, on the floor, that’s it.

Well, do you want to see the new equipment and stuff we’ve got?

We have three portable swings out here in the yard, all the guys love coming out and having sex outdoors. It’s really kind of romantic.

Well, we actually call that the “fuck pew”, the Southern Baptists wouldn’t take too kindly to that, but you know it’s made at exactly the right height, so the bottom boys can get on it and the tops do their thing. So we designed it, and it’s been pretty popular.

Generally, the parties are split between fucking and fisting. The fisting guys will tend to stay over in this area, here. And then the guys who are here for the fucking, then will take care of the rest of them.

The parties are very popular, and there’s no judgments made one way or the other, about the type of sex the guys are going to have.

The action is pretty hot and heavy here, and it starts just almost immediately.

“Happy birthday, kid.”

Of course. In our culture, we are very accepting people, and if you get help, it is implicit that you help others too. Essentially paying it forward. It's always fulfilling if you are able to help others. HIV is a gift. And by becoming a "gift giver" I make it a gift that keeps on giving!

I want a guy to stealth me but its impossible to arrange

Your best bet is to go to a bathhouse or a cruising location (Europe has many) and play bare.

This video made me resent humanity.

Do you think you’d ever regret being a bug chaser? And do you think you’d feel regret if you accidentally infected someone who didn’t want HIV?

I don't have any regrets being a bug chaser, and I doubt I would harbor regrets in the future. These days, HIV is a very manageable disease.

>accidentally infected someone who didn't want HIV
Not so much. If the person comes to a pozzing party, they should know what to expect. If the person chooses to not have sex using protective measures, then that is on them. HIV is something you can't "accidentally" get. It is something that you get if you choose to not take the proper precautions.

How did you first get into bug chasing?

Thank you for this information!

Let me know when when you've saved this so I can delet, some zogmods are squeamish

Attached: getpozzed.webm (720x406, 1.18M)

np, btw both Kenboy and Doug Hitzel are dead now

hemmingsenfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Douglas-Hitzel/