At what point does this shit get violent?

When they try to take our guns?

Attached: 50E2C1B6-4875-4DF4-A8C7-403A95DF6174.jpg (1242x1215, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E
youtube.com/watch?v=9XKDhnb3z4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's test that, Henry. You get your fists. I get an AR15. We'll see who comes out on top.

Rollins is a fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E

You cannot win any war with your mind alone. You cannot prevent people robbing you or breaking into your home with your mind either.

Attached: Rhodesia fashwave.png (651x800, 784K)

All people are weak when compared to a gang of rampaging thugs

I just want a war already. I’m sick of all the posturing and political games. Every day I see more of this shit I’m more certain violence is the only solution.

>hurf durf might makes right me smort cuz I r hab muskles DURRRRRRR

Rollins takes it up the shitter. If he had a gun maybe he could have stopped his friend being killed by niggers instead of trying to suck their cocks

Attached: Henrietta.jpg (450x314, 79K)

>said by a muscular man
so hes basically mansplaining to women who are not as physically strong as him?

They're not gonna take the guns.

The cops are mostly right-wing (because libs shit on them all the time).

The army is mostly right-wing.

We have the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

The Supreme Court may be 6-3 conservative for the next 20 years if Ginsburg dies this term.

Republicans control both houses of Congress and the presidency, and even when they didn't, Dems couldn't pass shit.

We're fine for now. Let them spam their propaganda.

They’re just going to neuter them to the point of combat obsolescence like they already have in California. Pic very related. We have been suffering a death by a thousand cuts since the sixties.

Attached: B30A5629-E6D3-4C15-AB2E-2DE9DD53E39B.jpg (600x208, 50K)

soooo old. What is that from a magazine circa 1996?
Rollin's isn't even a true lefty, he's just an ex hardcore punk who realized he couldn't make a living by music alone. He's been dancing for shekles literally since black flag broke up more than 30 years ago.

When our careers fade and we really need a bump, so find an SJW position to leg hump?
When we can no longer afford armed security to take our children to private schools?
When our gated communities decide that changing political winds indicate the desirability of a more mature demographic?
(pic related)

>guns are tools of the weak.
Why do you hate women?

He’s right. Guns are the great equalizer and physically strong bullies like Rollins fear that. He can abuse some little grandma or 5’3” manlet with impunity unless they are armed.

Less Celebrites
Less Niggers
More Guns

When a bad guy enters your house with a gun and you do not have one. All you will be saying is "yes, whatever you say."

You will submit to being tied up, having your wife tied up, your kids tied up, because what is your alternative?

This is what the left want.

Attached: 2a.png (1778x832, 44K)

If they try to take your guns, remember to shoot them for trying to steal from you.

Rollins is a meme for dumb cunts
He is just a normal lad with stupid ideas that shouldn't talk about his stupid ideas in public i.e. just like most people.
I bet he looks back at his old interviews and cringes more than we do

Guns are tools of the weak. That is what makes them great. They are the ultimate equalizers. No matter how strong, powerful, or privileged you are, you get shot, the end result is the same.

This. The left has media and academia, the two industries made most obsolete by the internet. In fact the damage to these industries over the past 10 years, as smarter people just stopped patronizing them, is the cause of the decline in their product. The brainwashing seems so shoddy today because they're not getting smart people anymore. There can be infinite funding but it doesn't mean a thing if they fill the organization with sub par people and at this point I can't see how any intelligent person can stand being involved with them.

California is already dead.

and the left like to twist this truth around and use it as an attack on your masculinity

Rollins is just a manlet Jew that made a career out of playing a faux tough guy.
Why would I care about his opinion on anything?

>Guns are tools of the weak
Yes, a woman can use a gun as a means to protect herself against male attackers.

Or do you hate women Henry?

Rollins is most famous for yelling "I'M A LIAR," who the fuck is taking him seriously

*Fewer
I can't take any pseudo-intellectual seriously if he doesn't know the difference between less and fewer.

Attached: stannis.jpg (733x624, 68K)

>female rape victims are pathetic brainlets
What did soyboy prime mean by this?

Henry R is such an authoritycuck

Attached: Brutal.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Great post. This is exactly what's happened.

Did you go to college?

Well I'm sure the gangsters and thugs will hand all theirs over, no problem.

He's Jewish. Made some decent music though.

>if you disagree with me you're wrong

i like henry and he seems like a smart guy, but he's been a first-hand witness of backwards niggers fucking his life up, so you think he wouldn't be so out-rightly leftist.

Attached: 1510551075390.png (128x128, 24K)

Ironic that for all his supposed strength he couldn't keep someone from shooting his friend while he ran with his tail tucked between his legs.

>if you don't agree with ME you're wrong

Attached: dur hur hur dur.jpg (844x668, 21K)

Henry is a pathological liar, an egomaniac, and likely participated in the murder of his roommate for money.

He certainly is butch isn't he? A real hard charger.

>and likely participated in the murder of his roommate for money.
Story?

Literally who??

Newfags don't listen to black flag.

Attached: not amused.jpg (795x609, 89K)

>friend get's head blown off during nignog home invasion
>doesn't understand why anyone would need a gun for self defense

You mean giving them a hug and having them tell their life story to you, followed by offering them a job won't convince them to put their guns down and begin following a more straight and narrow path?

>Guns are tools of the weak.
That's the whole point. I'm not strong, ergo guns do a very good job of counter-balancing that fact. But even if I were SWOLE my punches and kicks can't reach as far as a rifle round, nor are they capable of contending with an edged weapon.

Fuck you Hendry,,YOU are wrong

Yes, Henry. You are correct. Guns are indeed for the weak. That's why they're called the Great Equalizer. Because a woman will not be able to stop a 200lbs virile nigger from raping her. An 80 year old man will not be able to stop a 20 year old nigger from assaulting him. A healthy man will not be able to stop 5 niggers from assaulting him. And no man can stop the tyranny of the government. But a gun can.

Henry "use your mind to not get raped" Rollins

Lol they aren't trying to take our guns. They are trying to sell you guns by making you think they are going to take them away while making making the gun control debate a way to divide the white vote.

God Created Men and Sam Colt Made Them Equal.

>Guns are the tools of the weak.

That's why they are called "equalizers." I never understood why this was considered an argument. But then, I'm weak, and Henry Rollins could beat the shit out of me if I wasn't strapped.

I would personally kill anyone that tries to disarm me.

They're unwilling to put their money where their mouth is. It'll never happen.

Attached: tree of liberty.jpg (500x581, 58K)

closet fag pseudo

>seems like a smart guy
>first-hand witness of backwards niggers fucking his life up, so you think he wouldn't be so out-rightly leftist.
Sounds like he's not a smart guy. Sounds like evolution dropped him on his head and broke something.

The ol' "im right and you're wrong because i said so" argument. Works everytime.

It's not just that the leftists want you to be helpless, they NEED you to be helpless. Helping yourself means you are no longer dependent on the state, and that weakens the statist left. It's also about creating victims, since you can't peddle solutions without creating problems in the first place.

Also, I couldn't give two fucks about what Henry Rollins thinks. Let him come to my house to convince me.

>henry is supposedly smart and educated
>doesn't know about the boxer rebellion

>Lol they aren't trying to take our guns. They are trying to sell you guns by making you think they are going to take them away while making making the gun control debate a way to divide the white vote.
That's odd, must just be my imagination that I'm not allowed to buy guns in my state now. Thank you for enlightening me.

>I just want a war already.
we are in a war right now. it is just not a gun war

>musicians' opinions mean anything
The fact that musicians exist is a testament to the superiority of the right.

>Guns are tools of the weak!

The weak should fear the strong eh?

Tell that to a White woman living in the ghetto you smug, sheltered piece of garbage.

He's a leftist faggot

ALL TRAITORS MUST HANG

Attached: tumblr_no0ga6Phs71qdepeqo2_1280.png (900x900, 350K)

He's bias because he watched a friend get shot and killed with a gun

In all honesty, the time to get violent has come and gone. People should of rebelled with the first infringement on our guns

>he typed furiously

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=3441776.gif (500x263, 957K)

>he replied adamantly

Attached: ab.jpg (184x184, 11K)

>henry faggins

And yet you're still here...

youtube.com/watch?v=9XKDhnb3z4M

What a hypocrite.

Attached: HenryRollins.jpg (565x555, 44K)

Henry Rollins' (boy)friend was murdered.

They were coming home late at night from a show or whatever the fuck, and two niggers blew Joe Cole's fucking brains out. All Henry could do was run for his life. Wonder what might have happened if either of them had been packing.

> Wonder what might have happened if either of them had been packing.

He most likely would of still ran like the coward he is

You might be right there.

This, plus taking guns you are denying the right for old, infirm, weak or sick or women to defend themselves. Is that what liberals want.

Henry to just tooo damn smart for his own good...
I don't have a gun but I want one...
And I may never have to use it...
But if one day I need it I will be fuckkng glad I got one.....
and fuck anyone else trying to stop me from having it...
I'm not that worried about gun grabbing
But gdamn if the shit going on right now is just over the fucking top....
Fuuuuuuuck offfff!!!

Attached: IMG_3327.jpg (208x210, 20K)

Oh shit Henry called me a bitch, please infringe my rights.

>The strong don't need guns. Instead they run away and let their roommate get shot in the face.

>he replied adamantly while missing out on quints
Kek is not with that lad this day.

Context?

Youd think he would hate niggers after that. I hate them merely for existing and what they do to others, but they killed his good friend...
What a fuckin pussy

This is why they love a national health care system.

Hard to say... Right now they are using brainwashing techniques to make it seem like everyone who wants to ban guns is virtuous and everyone who wants to defend their 2nd amendment is a weakling.

It's not about proving you're stronger than someone else. I know I can't defend my property and possessions from just a few thugs. But with a gun and training, I can easily defend my property and possessions from intruders. There are also women to think about. Shouldn't they have a right to defend themselves from bad men?

And of course, the whole reason why we have the 2nd amendment is to defend ourselves from government tyranny.

Attached: the-equalizer-louder-than-a-rape-whistle-longer-range-than-25391724.png (500x424, 94K)

No, just like a lefty white he cucks to the nigger.

Black Flag is literally my favorite band, but Rollins is pretty much a huge dildo.

Probably never, well for as long as I live. The left are losing each day. They know they are in the ropes. Just look at how crazy they have become.

He's wrong. Guns are the great equalizer. The reason guns are important is precisely the reason he says they're unnecessary. He's got this skewed idea in his jacked up monkey brain that guns are a "Tool of the weak". Like it's some kind of fucking masculine honor to be the guy looking down the barrel of an illegal gun held by a carjacker.

The fact that people are weak and need self defense is the fucking point.

Wouldn’t be too sure. Australians probably never thought their guns would be taken away. South Africans never thought they would have their rights taken away. Look at them now
>military is right wing
I hate the whole “military would defect” argument as if a potential tyrannical government isn’t aware of this. How do you keep the troops? Simultaneously threaten their families while offering them big reward. More obedient dog= bigger tastier treat and no kick to the stomach. Also recruits these days are pussies enlisting for all the wrong reasons

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10-22-12-54.png (1080x1920, 406K)

Rollins is a literal autist that stumbled onto behavioral patterns that impress plebs. Now he just tells stories and tries sound cool to keep his status. Gauranteed he doesn't truly mean the shit he says, or think it through.

Attached: HenryRollins.png (1396x1114, 822K)

>less bullets

fewer

Raised by two government employee parents who hated him.

Attached: soy face.jpg (327x154, 6K)

>The Supreme Court may be 6-3 conservative for the next 20 years if Ginsburg dies this term

possibly 7-2, Stephen Breyer is in his 80s

the race war began decades ago and whites already lost

Since I just looked it up myself. Google: "The Murder of Joe Cole"

>weakling
I've been seeing "crazy" thrown around.

yep women shouldn't be able to defense themselves.

such fuckery

Attached: 1518656572128.gif (350x310, 1.92M)