Dragon Ball Super:

Will he go insane when his universe gets revived?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/969101/torrent
youtube.com/watch?v=3-Pn9dIOTXI
youtube.com/watch?v=WE_VMIEBOH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It amazes me how this Hit vs Jiren fight was unironically better than Goku vs Jiren, there were literally no ATATATAs anywhere and overall it had a much better choreography, the punches and kicks had more impact as well

>jirenfags actually believe that Hit is out
Enjoy this delusionally false sense of victory while it lasts. Hit's elimination will be reversed on a technicality, and when he gets back in the arena, say goodbye to your gray alien looking faggot stupid fucking idiot Jiren. Tick tock Jirenfags, he won't last in the tournament for much longer, because Hit is going to knock his ass out.

Blanco when

I think chadalien is going to be beaten by gohan. Toriyama always wanted him to take the lead and this will probably be a good chance to at least increase his powerlevel to be relevant again.

I'd prefer it if they'd give vegeta goku and gohan their own forms and advancements instead of all 3 following the same path. Maybe gohan learns to tap into the broly bullshitforce, it makes since really, His powerleaps achieved with autist rage is similar. Vegeta continuing the super sayan god arc while goku pursuing instinct would be good imo for keeping some interest in their training episodes. Perhaps it would be the end of the god of destruction training them and the beginning of all of them training together as equals. But of course this is some fan fiction shit right here but its not too far fetched, frieza fighting side by side with goku would have seemed like some shitty fan fiction months ago.

oops with the second link

Leave Angel-san to me
Ore ga korosu

I have a question, Sup Forums.

Why does a popular anime series from one of the most popular anime series of all time constantly reuse animation?

/ourandroids/ going future timeline genocide and taking out the trash when?

They know they won't lose viewers, the audience is established so they can do cheap stuff and make us suffer all they want because they know we aren't leaving

Hit fags BTFO

>tfw no more donuts for today.

his shitty toei plot armor finally ran out

>Jiren does literally the same exact thing he did to Kale (even the animation is reused)
>but this time the adversary is out successfully
?

>Jiren spends most of his time during the tournament doing absolutely nothing

Why is Jiren such a shitty character?

>Ask to fight a powerful opponent
>One shows up
>Get butthurt he's stronger than you
>Get mad when you doomed the multiverse
>Be best friends with Zeno, someone who has killed probably a googolplex worth more people than Freeza
>Have the IQ of a grapefruit

It's like Toriyama wanted to make Goku unlikable on purpose.

Jiren may be generic as fuck but at least his head isn't shaped like a dick.

he just knows that everyone else is fodder

How OP would be having UI powered by unlimited stamina and a hax energy barrier?

Why did you post a pic of 17's corpse?

>would canonically be weaker than Vegetto
>would last less
>Vegeta doesn't even know the exact dance

>"Gogeta should be canon and he'd be able to body everything"
Top kek

>there were literally no ATATATAs anywhere
Top kek

>the new vegeta

og vegeta actually outlasted him, hit stole the "official jobber" status

Don't follow

Plot.

Thats the thing that will seal Jirens fate.

>Jiren wants to be MVP
>instead of ringing out Goku and everyone else so his universe doesn't get erased he meditates

Toriyama without an editor was a mistake.

>vegeta saves cabba
>motivates him to defeat that u4(?) warrior
>kicks him out afterwards
seems likely i think

That looks like some Samir 34 shit

>muh jobbing
Except Jiren already defeated Goku, so it doesn't count as jobbing.

>pale as fuck skin

Cabba doing great

what does mvp mean

>Falseflagging
As a Hitfag, I'm relieved that he didn't lose to Vebeta. Jiren eliminating Hit was the best possible scenario for him.

Tyson Mike actually draws pretty well

It's not like everyone else has a unique power such as Hit's to create a diverse fight. Everyone else fights are decided by who atatatas harder of course his fight is going to stand out.

To be fair, it's the only thing Jiren does that makes sense. It's a survival game, if nobody can defeat him (and nobody can), he already won, there's no point on waste energy with the losers who are getting erased soon.

In the worst case they would allow kills if there's still a lot of people from different universes and then Toppo and Dyspo would just left the stage and Jiren would nuke everyone in a second.

Toei is lucky Hit isn't popular or their building would already be on fire with how bad they treated Hit today

>Basically, Hit repeatedly uses Time Skip against Jiren in order to finally put him in a sort of "time prison", where only Jiren is frozen.

>As opposed to regular Time Skip, where everyone besides Hit is frozen. Don't ask me to explain the physics of this.

Well that's dumb

Most Valuable Penis

Most Valuable Person/Player

Shut the fuck up retard

If Freiza was honest so smart and devious, why didn't he take advantage of Jiren's freeze and push him off.

Is Freiza so sure of himself that he can beat Jiren 1 on 1?

[HorribleSubs] Dragon Ball Super - 111 [480p].mkv

nyaa.si/view/969101/torrent

teach him stuff
kick him out

almost a repeat of u6 tournament

Hit will probably be back, I can see him as a recurring character even. I don't really see the universes staying gone.

>spoonfeeding a brainlet
That's against the rules, you know. He has Google.

no he's sure that goku will take out jiren
thats why he gave some of his ki
he plans to take out goku after he beat jiren

>When you realize most of your gimmicks areToei Filler

>Is Freiza so sure of himself that he can beat Jiren 1 on 1?
Watch the episode. Frieza himself already admitted he cannot beat Jiren. He needs Goku to beat Jiren for him.

>mfw jirens trick is that he needs to stay calm at all times or he can't access his asspull powers

Mas Valioso Pedro

v-v-vegeta was supposed to defeat hit, r-r-right?

More likely

>cabba getting his ass kicked by fat bitch
>vegeta blasts him away
>"thanks shisho!"
>vegeta then knees him in the gut and tells him to stop being such a fucking faggot

Thank you based user

I don't know if he draws well, but I find his works hilarious

Jiren is a bodhisattva, he is meditating in order to give the losing universes a little chance to shine before their inevitable end. He is showing mercy to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-Pn9dIOTXI

nep

Are muslims allowed to like anime? Isn't it halal for them?

Remember this?

>Monna's power is to inflate and become a giant wrecking ball with boobs

Geran es un puto maricon que solo se esconde....all he do is hide...he a pussy

Whos better, Tyson Mike or Samir 34?

Based Freeza is weeding out those filthy U6 monkeys.

>Hit flew backward
>Kale flew forward

Nameks btfo

Oh, come on. "Powerful warrior" and she's getting beaten up by base Saiyans (although Cabba had a SSJ aura in base? What is this?)?

Rumor is that Toriyama asked him to be his successor before Toyotaro but he refused in order to continue fighting Americans in Afghanistan.

It's all in the wikileaks dossier.

CABBA POWERUP SOON

What happened Toriyama? why did you do this to Hit? he was one of the best things that happened to Dragon Ball Super, and you make him job horribly against that gray fucker? fuck you.

Not him, but why should anyone care about what muslims are allowed to do or not? Their barbaric culture deserves no interest.

Or he kicks him after saving him from being ringed out?

it's a cabba gets beaten to a pulp episode

>MVP

youtube.com/watch?v=WE_VMIEBOH0

>Hit freezes Jiren
>"PLEASE, MY ALLIES! DONT HELP!"

Why is Hit such a dumbass

stay salty

>BTFO three (3) times in his first and possibly only episode
Being Cabba is suffering.

Fucking this

Without having seen the episode yet, how bad did Hit do?

>U6 getting BTFO and erased next two weeks.

Can't wait.

>Cabba the Cuck

His fate was sealed the minute leaks said he was only fighting to weaken opponents for Caulifla/Kale

O MY HONOR

>Frieza finally stronger than some Saiyans
>REEES out and kills Cabba

Is the English sub out yet?

After rewatching the episodes, SSB Goku vs Jiren was 10x better than UI Goku vs Jiren. Their priorities for that special was really fucking weird. Even the portion with UI Goku vs Jiren was mostly just explaining UI and very little action.

>Jiren is frozen in time
>Still moves
Doesn't that put him beyond time manipulation abilities?

>Except Jiren already defeated Goku
goku isn't eliminated

Why does Champa only care about Hit?

Caulifla/Kale are still exhausted and anything under SSG does jack shit to Jiren.

What are they supposed to do against Hit? Cabba and Caulifla are only SSJ to SSJ2 tier and we already know that does absolutely nothing against Jiren. Kale's Berserker form was defeated in one hit against Jiren. There was no way for them to help Hit.

Truly a misunderstood genius

because Jobhitto was U6's MVP

>it's a Frieza brutally tortures someone episode

The Goku vs Jiren in 110 wasn't even a fight, it was just Goku discovering a new transformation. Which wasn't even complete, so he still got his ass kicked. Everything before UI was a pointless show since the gulf in power was absurd.

this

not really

he is the self-insert character, he's gonna get a power up and impress the two teen / prime female saiyans (or maybe just caulifla, since kale seems to be a dyke)

Goku soundly lost against Jiren, the only reaosn he wasn't eliminated was because of Hit saving Goku.

ALLAHU AKBAR

If Ribrianne is this weak, Toei need to stop fucking showing her. Wasting time on someone below the Base Saiyans.

Wouldn't hurt to TRY. What the fuck else is Hit gonna do, stop Jiren to death?