If i kill myself will I finally get to be with Asuka? I think I'm done with this world

If i kill myself will I finally get to be with Asuka? I think I'm done with this world

Yes

Wait for robowaifus user.

You can literally be with Asuka by just going out since she's just like 3DPD at its worst.

No, Shinji and Asuka are apart from humanity. Only that beta fag will ever be with her

You'll be with us

Go praise your toilet

>watches evangelion
>completely ignores the message of enjoying your life because he's an asukafag

Either that or you'll be reincarnated and have an even worse life. And then keep being reincarnated again and again and suffer for eternity.

No, tulpafag. That's not how it works. Go to sleep for a while.

Just go find a real 14 year old red headed german girl

To be honest being stuck with Asuka for eternity is a hell in itself

Your waifu is a slut who loves that dat Kaji dick.

You keep getting your shit deleted, please stop

Yes

Stay strong, salvation is on it's way.

No, she's mine, all mine and you can't have her in this life or the next.

Asuka wouldn't be with you. She's the kind of girl who wants what she can't have.

She might spit on you a few times and sit on your face if you are lucky.

She only likes confident, chad like guys. She wouldn't like losers who watch anime.

You should kill yourself over a waifu who's worthwhile, not literal human garbage.

Wow real talk the answer is no! Do not take your life OP. I don't know what you are going through but suicide is never the answer. A long term solution to a temporary problem. Listen reach out to family members/friends or some one and talk to them tell them what's going on. Last month one of my friends from work drove out to a field put a gun to his heart and squeezed the trigger the night he was suppose to work. Someone does care about you! Please be strong and if I'm a fag for saying "don't do it" then bring out the dicks boys!

>if I'm a fag for saying "don't do it" then bring out the dicks boys!
is this a pasta

Shinji watches anime, so no.

>Asuka
>liking Shinji

No
I tried that
It got me 5150'd

If you don't kill yourself I'll kill you for having shit taste.

>he didn't even watch eva

>kicks, bullies and demeans Shinji
>uses Shinji for validation
>liking
This is a face of a woman who has pure contempt.

I didn't even watch all of the third movie and she still wants to kill shinji
and I started this series in '98

That's right, and the staff have always shut down the notion of Asuka and Shinji as a couple. It disgusts Anno and Sadamoto.

Are you a newfag or something?

No I uh...I made it up on the spot...I'll go back to lurking now.

That type of tsundere is the worst, I absolutely hate Taiga and Kirino. Assaulting someone you like is not realistic.

Also in those types are usually in light hearted romcom, there is nothing slapstick about Asuka's crazy behavior. Asuka isn't in Monogatari or Yahari.

This! I don't care about normal people but since you are a part of Sup Forums you are my friend! Don't die there is love for you and for you to give back!

It was funny and cute.

It doesn't work that way, you get penalized for quitting.

Try busying yourself with making the world better in little ways while you wait for old age or some horrendous traffic accident to take you. There are lots of random charities out there that need help and such like that.

> I absolutely hate Taiga and Kirino. Assaulting someone you like is not realistic.

It's not meant to be realistic. I like to think of Tsundere and other unrealistic archetypes as a visual gag but for the plot.

For example, let's talk about Taiga. She's super violent, both towards ryuuji and towards pretty much everyone else. Hell, she's so notorious the entire school knows her. Strangely, there are no consequences for this. Minori and Kitamura like her even though the former is a pretty popular and friendly with everyone and the latter is the school council member so neither of them should really be friends with a girl who's so fucking scary that even teachers are scared of her.

Also, note that her Tsundere tendencies are mostly played up for comedy and she gets much more reasonable when the show tries to be serious.

> Also in those types are usually in light hearted romcom, there is nothing slapstick about Asuka's crazy behavior.

I'll give you that. I'm not an Asuka fan myself. I don't think that Eva is a show where you can have "best girl" arguments because Misato is the closest thing we have to a well adjusted woman, and that says something.

get some pot. it'll help you feel better
then beat off
rinse wash repeat

weed makes me feel even worse and want to kill myself more

This is your daily remainder that you shouldn't fall for the psychoactive jew or the liquid jew and never consume drugs.

My favorite type of tsundere is the ones that aren't known to be violent, like Makise Kurisu and Misaka Mikito. Their crush makes fun of them, where they usally coldly respond, but you can see very clearly they have a crush on the main character.

Grape-Kun did it, why can't you?

Strike that, no one who ever killed themselves got to be with their waifu.

Grape-kun stayed with his waifu till the very end of his natural life and got to be with her. Be like Grape-Kun.

I loved Asuka. I remember reading End of Evangelion scripts in '99 when I was fourteen wishing that I was Shinji. But I think he was more atracted to Rei anyway, when Asuka kicks so much more ass. She's a troubled teen in the series, so saying that she's tsundere could be accurate, but I think it's deeper than that. Eva was fucked up, and I think she has just as many, if not more issues than Shinji. I feel the OP's sentiment, but as an adult now I wounldn't want to be with a disturbed child, sorta like Kaji.

Not that guy, but tsundere is for romcom. The tone of Eva is grim and dark, its not a light hearted "Slice of Life" anime.