What's wrong with arresting racists, punching them, and denying them rights? Unironically asking...

What's wrong with arresting racists, punching them, and denying them rights? Unironically asking. How do racists justify playing the victim without coming across as extremely hypocritical?

Attached: 1486577783831.jpg (634x473, 38K)

How do you define racist?

People who argue non-whites should be removed or oppressed/denied having the same rights.

1/ sage
2/ who decides who is racist? there will come a time something you dont agree with is considered "racist" and you just took away your own rights

name a right non-whites dont have in western democracies that whites do

None? That's not my point tho. I'm talking about the people who are arguing that that should change but at the same time think it's the worst thing in the world when it happens to them/people like them.

what group with any amount of political power and following in the west is threathening to take rights away from any group? the only people i can think of is antifa and the anti-gun lobby in the us

How about people who argue whites should be removed or oppressed/denied having the same rights?

I'm not talking about groups I'm talking about individuals. Plenty of individuals are advocating for that.

Like who? Who's arguing that white people should be deported from america/europe?

>Democracy
>Not an ethno state
U wot mate^

Attached: Aristotle.png (1308x533, 275K)

1 that's a wrong definition of racism, racism only means thinking that 1 races exist and aren't just a "sociological construct" 2 that one's race connects to something else not related to your race. for example - blacks are good at athletics. there is no shortage of lower class irish or italians in the US trying to be the next mike tyson. yet, ever since blacks were allowed to compete in sports, they dominated. its basic evolution.
2 they're not being hypocrites if they think that some races are bad people, or if they think that what you call "discrimination" is just setting up one set of rules for one set of people, and another set of rules for another set, that are completely different.
3 threat of physical violence in lieu of an actual argument usually should tell you that you're the problem here, not the racist.

If you want to be redpilled, look up crime stats for blacks across the world, and account for population size. its mind boggling, and its right there, in the prison stats. also gang culture, only present in hispanic and black communities. not like the racists want all the asians to leave. with their nice wamen, smart children and honor based culture.

Because its genetics like trannys.

Aside from the whole, “even if I don’t like you, I’ll defend your rights,” thing?
Anyone to the right of alphabet soup leftist degenerates is considered a Nazi. Not only that but white people are the only people expected to be colorblind. No one else is colorblind, I’m hapa so I’ve seen both sides. The world is geared against white people, and calling them Nazis just for defending themselves will only create a rallying point around a swastika. If having a white family, raising your children right, and embracing your country is white supremacy, sieg fucking heil my friend.
And let’s be honest, white people deserve to defend themselves. They are the creators and the maintainers of civilization. Your liberal values and your freedom to exist without real persecution would not exist without white men. The Saxon, when he can decimate, rape and pillage, shows restraint. No other race of men is like that. Who abolished slavery? Who, among all the races, has made it his business to run a just society?

Attached: image.jpg (858x888, 507K)

great idea! lets start with the blacks. they must be physically removed for inciting racism.

>yfw blacks are far, far more racist than whites but dont say anything cuz dats rassit

Attached: 1514860950974.jpg (130x160, 8K)

who decides what makes and individual racist? most "nazis" getting punched are not nazis at all

>who is argueing anti-white views
have you looked at any media ever in the past 20 years lmao like open your eyes lol XDDD

Blacks need to realize that in just one generation we can go back to 1820 standards

All your arguments are for why the racists are dumb, not why we shouldn't be allowed to discriminate against them?

Why can't we discriminate against people who argue for discrimination?

And thats if they can be assimilated
Islam and judaism cannot be assimilated.
Within a true democratic context there is no way in hell judaism and Islam would be tolerated.
You cant make a democracy with this and that based on what you like without thinking about the coherence of the whole thing. The main idea is to vote for your own interests. Even in an ethnocentric state, it's only logical that it goes on when different groups join the main group, they're look for their own interests. It then becomes a constant fight for the power between various factions, but not really because at the end of the day they still don't get to choose shit so they fight meaninglessly like the retarded plebs they are.

Please you faggots, don't speak of democracy.

are you really trying to say non whites cant be racist???

they'll look*

That's a very narrow definition of racist

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, same as there's nothing wrong with punching out left wingers.

Attached: 1518474951196.gif (600x253, 1.54M)

I don't understand the question, you really think it's fine to physically assault someone because they think darkies are a bit dumb in general?

Attached: osama.png (481x767, 708K)

>jehW
Fuck me lads they're always behind it

Attached: 1487899553179.png (258x330, 99K)

Name some african americans who are going overseas to argue black people should be the majority in america or that we should do something about the white people problem? Name the black equivalent of Richard Spencer, Brittany Pettibone, Tara McCarthy, Mike Enoch, etc.

What's wrong with putting a bullet in you brain for being this stupid?

Oi bloke bin that coke

Attached: 1520705030912.jpg (2448x3264, 1.25M)

Attached: 1501195208827.png (654x728, 511K)

That's not what they think and you know it. The argument is always followed by some extreme solution.

>well black people are pretty fucking dumb, therefore we should...

you know how it goes from then on

>What's wrong with arresting racists, punching them, and denying them rights?
The same thing that is wrong with doing that to anyone else whose social views you object to. Once you establish that certain views are so unacceptable that they must be suppressed by force, you need to explain why we should allow dissent at all.
"How do racists justify playing the victim without coming across as extremely hypocritical?" That all depends on the exact nature of their racism and whether or not they have been victimized in anyway.

Racism is a sign of intelligence and character though, pattern recognition is a sign of intelligence, and speaking the truth at a risk of being politically incorrect is a sign of integrity of character.

because what makes you better is the belief that all people should have some rights no matter their views like for example the freedom from government violence (unless justified) and the because of the social contract we give the government the monopoly on violence meaning you as an individual cant hurt anybody legally (caviats include self defence against physical violence). again if you give this power to yourself or the government to hurt someone over differing viewpoints no matter how shitty you are giving them the baton to beat you with later down the line

You can. Just know that the outcome of that chain of events is litteral brown shirts in the streets.

Attached: It worked so well the last time antifa.jpg (558x600, 53K)

>hypocritical
yet only whites can be racist, amirite?

Attached: 1496333491614.jpg (400x250, 24K)

kys

Attached: 1520025266445.png (2021x1550, 668K)

i dont know any americanised niggers. but i know the natives are pretty uppity here

Attached: Tame-Iti.jpg (324x232, 16K)

>People who argue
KILL YOURSELF POSTHASTE YOU COMMIE MORON FUCK

Fuck off kikel

And therein, by the way, lies the white man’s dilemma. He assumes that every other race of man is like himself.
But here’s the difference between whites and *most* nonwhites: white people fight for peace, and nonwhite people fight to win. This is fine in majority-white societies, but as soon as the peacekeepers become a minority in their own home... do you see where that road leads?
And before you say that I’m assuming the inferiority of nonwhite people, I’m not. I’m looking at the evidence, as shown by every country where nonwhites rule themselves. How do they lead? You tell me. Give me one country run by nonwhites that has comparable social and economic mobility to white countries.

Attached: image.jpg (768x816, 492K)

>Arresting, punching and denying right to someone for their political beliefs
Nazi

By your point of view, the non-whites should be punished so. They want to have more rights than whites with all the affirmative actions and shit.

Attached: 7itVg54.gif (340x340, 134K)

That's not what a nazi is tho, a nazi would be someone doing those things because of said person's genetic background.

depends on who you're talking about, literally everything from not wanting to have a lot of 3rd world immigration to wanting to genocide all non aryans is considered racist.

You're saying racists should be shot on sight, why should I assume you're only talking about the most extreme genocidal ones?

Do you assume the same when I think muslims should be genocided?

Attached: face.gif (480x270, 2.49M)

Basically this

proclivity towards being racist is genetic and people are born racist so by advocating punching racists you are advocating violence against people based on their genetics which they can't control

If you decide it's acceptable to attack someone and silence them for their views you're inviting people to come and attack you for your views and it would be totally acceptable because you set the precedent

If I say "it's fine to physically assault and lock up everyone I disagree with" and that gets put into law, then there's nothing stoping someone from physically assaulting and locking me up because they disagree with me, it works both ways

That's an insane and backwards way of thinking about the law. You're basically saying anyone who doesn't believe in the freedoms of liberalism shouldn't enjoy those freedoms?

You realize that nullifies the need for any political system or voting? Like you might as well argue we should abolish voting since anybody who would vote to change the current system doesn't believe in it and therefore they shouldn't be granted rights by the system.

This is exactly the kind of mindset communists use to justify calling themselves "democratic" while never having elections.

You realize liberal democracy works by people who have different opinions agreeing to extend rights to everyone and only change the law through the democratic process?

We could make your argument just as easily about antifa: "they don't believe in freedom of speech therefore we should remove freedom of speech from antifa". It only seems different to you since you privilege your own opinions as innocent, pure and above all others. You people think there's some garden of eden to be regained if we remove all the different layers of wrongdoing. History is actually a succession of wrongdoings that in order to stop, we need to agree to extend rights to those who are guilty of wrongdoings and even those who have different ideas of what rights should be.

I dislike authoritarianism more than racism.

Beasts of the field were never meant to live as humans do, you need to stop, this is why Sodom was destroyed with hellfire

Wrong, nazism was cool with jews who didn't wanted to be/act like jews
Nazi

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180310_at_2.47.11_PM.png (457x421, 186K)

Something tells me you don't consider nonwhites to be capable of racism. Most leftist don't.

they have the right to their own countries

we should have the right to ours.

you're the one who wants to construct an asymmetry whereby non-whites are allowed countries but whites aren't. why should we accept this inequality?

I absolutely do and my question probably applies to them too if they are arguing for denying human rights.

this. excellent post

>You're basically saying anyone who doesn't believe in the freedoms of liberalism shouldn't enjoy those freedoms?
No? I'm asking them a question: what's wrong with denying your rights if you don't believe in the rights of minorities?

Because the so-called racists are defending their people against being ethnically replaced. They are in the right, the genociders in the wrong.

you havent addressed like 7 posts with good arguements hope you get your fascist head bashed in

No...that's completely not right. Racists are not dumb, you are not "dumb" or "dumber" by recognizing a piece of information, you are more intelligent if anything, and especially intellectually honest, compared to you who goes "yeah, every single rap artist I've seen apart from Eminem was black, but you know, no connection". Or sports. Or so on. So no, that's completely dumb, no pun or irony intended.

Second, I already answered your question. You can't blindly discriminate against those who want to discriminate because that's not really what they are trying to do is it. They are trying to discriminate against a specific set of peoples for a very specific reason. Either because they don't like them, or because they're criminals, or whatever. You're basically asking, if a police man puts a kidnapper in prison, does that mean I get to put the policeman in a cage myself? (think about that one for a quick second)

Thirdly, are you going to admit that your definition of racism is completely off point? Racism is an opinion. Doing something about it is another matter alltogether. You're talking about White Supremacists. There's not even a term for what you are describing. Ethnostatists perhaps.

Surprised nobody has mentioned farmers having their land taken from them by the government in South Africa, I mean surely that's got some relation to the topic at hand

>You're basically asking, if a police man puts a kidnapper in prison, does that mean I get to put the policeman in a cage myself? (think about that one for a quick second)

Well that's just the dumbest example ever. A better example would be asking if it's okay to rape a rapist or something like that.

Its just typical hypocrisy. Media in the west is ran totally by self-hating cucks who are grey, colourless, genderless, raceless, and unwashed. They hate themselves, because deep down they know that they are white. Thus, they are always going to turn a blind eye to non-whites, and overemphasize everything the whites ever did. Because its all about self hate.

Being racist is perfection.
Look how good jews are at being racist.
Everyone should be as racist as jews are.
Prove me wrong.
Also, the earth is flat.

Attached: 1503141201783.jpg (780x886, 226K)

>No? I'm asking them a question: what's wrong with denying your rights if you don't believe in the rights of minorities?

Attached: Projecting.jpg (490x333, 34K)

You could really learn a thing or two about how to be a good racist by the jews.

Attached: 1503126313797.jpg (2000x1709, 1.02M)

>replying to this shitty b8 thread
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

Niggers are also pretty racist.

Attached: 1503369072808.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

You don't make a good argument (actually you didn't make any argument) for why that is the case, or what the difference is. Elaborate.

>projecting

not really if you read back as far as the first post my question was directed at a very specific group of people..

Attached: 1505697900620.jpg (682x911, 167K)

What if normies are lurking bro? I'm here on a mission

Attached: 1505609483507.jpg (767x281, 48K)

Because the idea is that there is some sort of difference between the two groups, CLEARLY. Such as the fact that they don't belong here and its your country, like I can deny you the right to stay at my house, because its my house, or my land, and I've cleaned it up or built it or so on.

What group is that?

Okay let's say you have a friend and all of a sudden he starts arguing in favor of rape one night. Saying things like it's totally normal and natural and we shouldn't make a big deal out of it. If you asked him what's wrong with a bigger guy raping him you don't think that would be a good argument?

Are you fucking retarded?

How many people do you think got raped today?
Out of approximately 8 billion in 24 hours.
Do you think there were more white rapists or non white rapists?

You already know the answer.

Okay, let's follow that through all the way, the government in South Africa is taking land from farmers based on the colour of their skin, that means you think it's acceptable for those having their land taken from them to attack the government and everyone else who tries to take their land because they are basing the decision on the skin colour of the farmers.
Attacking a government is essentially declaring war.
OP is advocating for a race war in South Africa.

not a very good comparison honestly. the better thing to say in that situation is rape is bad.

by saying you support a bigger guy raping you, you in turn, also suggest rape to be a solution. which is fucking stupid as shit.

>Okay let's say you have a friend and all of a sudden he starts arguing in favor of rape one night. Saying things like it's totally normal and natural and we shouldn't make a big deal out of it. If you asked him what's wrong with a bigger guy raping him you don't think that would be a good argument?

I have no idea why you included the "bigger" factor in there, but that is exactly the fucking same as what I said you idiot. You STILL can't explain why my example is the "dumbest ever" and apparently you can't read because in both of your replies you ignore 90% of my points and go for the one you think you can handle the easiest. I ask again, do you have mental problems?

but the guy has already established that he doesn't believe rape is bad

why would you telling him rape is bad again sway his opinion on the matter?

wouldn't the theoretical example of a much bigger guy holding him down and sexually abusing him be a more valid one?

I think this moron is just here to start shit, because so far he's ignored most of what I've said in response to him.

The same standard does not apply to non whites.

Hate crime legislation is used 99% of the time to penalize whites for not letting non whites victimize them. The only time its ever been used against non whites is when the victim is a jew.

P.S. I used to be a punk back when dubya was president. When obama got in the white house, the punks became even more extreme and no longer felt any need to hide their implicit anti white bias. Some of my former friends are now facebook antifa types.

Thanks for ignoring my question. You have proved your worthlessness.

Attached: 1504328728611.jpg (400x400, 39K)

>I have no idea why you included the "bigger" factor in there, but that is exactly the fucking same as what I said you idiot. You STILL can't explain why my example is the "dumbest ever" and apparently you can't read because in both of your replies you ignore 90% of my points and go for the one you think you can handle the easiest. I ask again, do you have mental problems?

because your example made no sense in the context of what I was saying

>if a police man puts a kidnapper in prison, does that mean I get to put the policeman in a cage myself?

are you implying all non-whites are kidnappers or criminals because otherwise it doesn't make sense?

Not just that, hate speech is legislation designed by the left wing to persecute right wing opinion. Its political legislation. Nobody calls it like that but that's exactly what it is, it's aimed at conservative parties so they legally can't argue their case. It prohibits all arguments that would amount to hate speech.

I agree with you, we should do that to racists. So the next time you vote for a Globalist, replacement migration supporting, muslim rape gang enabling politician you can expect such treatment.

THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD
>THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD
THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD
>THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD

Attached: 1520712968990.webm (460x260, 982K)

The South African government

If you don't reply to your enemies they win :^)

(чeкeд)
Democracy is about will and rights of majority and ultimately about whats good for them, which means keeping people who want you to destoy your culture down, also is 4u

You replied to the wrong post, look what i was quoting

Every question you asked is about specific races and especially jews. It's pretty obvious you're racist yourself.

Attached: 1520712062729.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I am racist.
Answer my question about rape.

How many people do you think got raped today?
Out of approximately 8 billion in 24 hours.
Do you think there were more white rapists or non white rapists?

Give me your most sincere estimate.

Attached: 1520570450994.webm (362x480, 2.89M)

HOW. English motherfucker, do you speak it??
Yeah, it does make sense. "Not All" is so fucking retarded it makes me want to physically attakc people who say it. There are billions of people on the planet. BILLIONS. The idea that you can find me one exception is idiotic. You don't need all, you need just a difference on average, and you need like for like comparisons. Example: If you find me the best possible black person, who is the nicest, and he's only as nice as the average asian person, guess what, that makes black people on average, not that nice. And you can't compare outliers to the average, that's messing with your facts. Its bad maths.

Attached: 1520570289543.webm (696x528, 2.94M)

>I am racist.
Do you believe black people, all black people, should be removed from white countries?

Attached: 1520651137042.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Are we including "Weinstein rape" which basically means pressuring somebody into sex under threat of contract termination? It's pretty dirty, but isn't it consensual?

I believe niggers should be killed.
Black people are not all niggers.
I do believe most immigrants should go home.
Go home shit-skin. You are not where you belong.

Attached: 1520651478774.webm (640x360, 2.35M)

>What's wrong with arresting racists, punching them, and denying them rights? Unironically asking. How do racists justify playing the victim without coming across as extremely hypocritical?

Committing a sin against liberalism doesn't automatically void someone's human rights numbnuts.

Just like committing a murder, or any other crime also doesn't void your human rights. Only a mouth-breather would think it does.