How do you reconcile this?

how do you reconcile this?

Attached: POL WHITE.png (569x864, 518K)

>everyone sucks
>fuck niggers

simple

There is benefit to being white, but it comes from previous generations of whites who built it and wanted us to have it so other races can fuck off. They imitate us if they want but barring that us deciding to just fuck all our shit up to make things more equal doesn't actually help anyone.

Races all have their niche, all are super to the other in certain areas. They are different and belong together, not mixed into a giant pot.

Some whites are based, some whites are (((white))) and some whites are pale niggers.

Genetics is just the hand you are dealt. Stop obsessing over it and play your fucking hand faggot

/thread

>making the opponent adhere to your own paradigms

How about you reconcile my dick in your ass.

Most of us don't think we are born equal. We just don't think that we have "white privilege" in the sense of the world treating us like gods. If white privilege included being smarter than your average nog. That most of pol would agree we have privilege.

My privilege is bought and paid for with the blood of my ancestors... you want some? Come get it. But be ready to spill blood.
Also, I only have privilege when comparing my position in life to niggers and spics, which is a redundant exercise and loser perception.

What do nogs have, like lets be honest. They don't get sunburns often. A select few are super fast.

The theory of "white privilege" says that the privilege comes from social interactions, not from biological factors.

>My privilege is bought and paid for with the blood of my ancestors
So you're like a spoiled kid with a trust fund?

High testosterone leading to higher muscle density with less effort, better fast twitch muscle fibers leading to quicker and more explosive movement. Other than that I don't know.

No one has ever argued for the button on the right.
The advantage to being white isn't institutional but biological. To say that there is no advantage to being white is different from saying there is no political or institutionally founded advantage to being white.

Whites are inherently superior to other races. When Blacks or other shitskins talk about "White privilege" and "systemic racism", they act as if there's some massive conspiracy to benefit Whites while keeping everyone else down. They actually believe Wakanda would exist if White people didn't come along and fuck Africa up. I believe "White privilege" is a byproduct of being an awesome, intelligent, and temperate race. Blacks are less intelligent and more impulsive. Their natural equilibrium is that of a tribal society, banging drums around a campfire and hunting Zebras barefoot on the Serengeti.

Concur.

I think he is talking more about civilization as a whole. Europeans designed most current technology and the structure in which modern civilization is built on.

I grew up on a council estate with parents on benefits during the "muh Thatcher" years. Please tell me how privileged I am.

Attached: 1263232606995_Reaction_faces_part_1-s350x345-151481-580[1].jpg (350x345, 48K)

By whom, for whom were those institutions historically created ? There's obviously institutional advantages for being white
Not that it matters, jews are superior anyway, at least everybody on Sup Forums seems to agree with this

They got about a 15% increase in testosterone. Whilst its not a small number. Its not exactly enough to make a huge difference. Especially in a modern society where machines will outdo a nog in any situation.

I don't think whites are inherently superior to all other races. I think each race has its strengths and weaknesses, in varying amounts.
Some races just don't have that many strengths.

My privilege exists because I never asked for this

I will not suicide

I am just going to keep using whatever I should until I have found out why I was put into this silly game

Is that supposed to be a hard choice?

Yeah I'm not saying it makes a huge difference but it does make a difference. Higher testosterone also leads to erratic and violent behavior, too, so I guess it's not always a benefit in huwhite society.

Our institutions are designed about being smart and following our culture. Though beyond that its not much. I wish I could make my skin color black or red. As the shit given to you for being a different race in our society is massive. You are more likely to get a job. More scholarships. Higher chance to get into a any school. You get to call people racis when people do things you don't agree with.

Both are correct
But I don't have to apologize for, reconcile or attempt to equalize the advantage of being white. Me being born white is a privilege and I will use it, and I will fight those who attempt to remove that privilege.

I have no interest in dragging myself down to create some false equality. Niggers and others are free to strive to meet me, but I'm not obligated to help them, especially just because I have an advantage

"Spoiled" sounds like a word poor people use for people who's forebears were smarter and harder working than theirs.

Na, whites are violent enough. In a real fight being more level headed, smarter and experienced wins out. Thats why in every war against blacks, whitey wins. Except maybe that one time in Ethiopia by the Italians but there was a lot at play that time.

What about asians and jews? Theyre smarter than whites. What makes white people superior is our meekness. Our versatility. We can be smart or strong. While asians and jews are stuck being weak and smart and niggers are stuck being strong and stupid. Whites are stuck in between. Thats why you all fucking gang up on us.

Nice strawman. I never said there was no advantage to being born white. There are several big advantages. But there are no privileges. Being better does not equate to having special privileges, so your comic strip is deeply flawed on multiple levels.

>So you're like a spoiled kid with a trust fund?
You guys literally look at it like that, don't cha?
Fuck do I ever wish being white was as good as niggers imagined

I don't believe whites are superior