Houseki No Kuni

Discuss this scene and AAAH MY HAND.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/35557/Houseki_no_Kuni_TV/characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

Cute FEMENINE GIRLS.

diamonds

I come here for screencaps of gem butts because they are the highlight of every episode.

TIGHT
DIAMOND
BUTT

How come they managed to survive for centuries when they're mostly easy to be broken and constantly under threats from the sky?

Phos has got into some serious troubles for two episodes straight. Had she been hiding in the basement up until recently or something?

I want to fuck these gems

>Had she been hiding in the basement up until recently or something
Pretty much. Master told her to be an important encyclopedia compiler, so she took that seriously, and got killed like twice.

What mineral is the yellow 10?

Imagine they're your mineralogy professors at college

Imagine all the fun conducting experiments with them

>dat hip
>dat curve
>dat belly

>he

Seriously?

Did Phos died?

Phos had no job until now, so she had no reason to put herself at risk.

Is the MC going to "die" every episode until she loses almost all of her memories and body parts and becomes a complete different entity/a hollow shell of her former self?

Yellow Diamond

Makes it even better, doesn't it?

Probably just a yellow Diamond. Diamond with Nitrogen impurities.

Yeah.

Poor crystal Kumiko

It's a she

It's whatever you want to be.

Jade a cute

I wanna see the first time he got enough courage to just punch Sensei in the head because it wasnt waking up.

God fuck off already.

Stop giving the nigger attention

semen demons

Is this anime just weeb Steven Universe

I was totally expecting the gender discussion shit and i was totally expecting even more CG discussion shit, but i never expected the ammount of lewd gem appreciation the anime would bring.

NE

Kongou-sensei has a great harem

Imagine sticking your dick inside of them and then it just gets shredded by all the jagged gem edges.

I want kongou sensei to be my dad

>not wearing 2 condoms

had anyone tried stitching the beginning of episode 1 together yet? i tried my best

Damn, it really stands out how gorgeous the backgrounds are in this show.

That's some serious yonic symbolism.

Is this going to be the Freud vs. Jung show of the season?

>anime keeps showing off Cinnabar when they end up doing fuck all in the manga

oh no

MURI
NO TE
TOJIKO MERA
RETE ITA
NETSU GA

delet

Cute but a fucking mess.

the best kind

Do you think the moon people were done correctly in the anime?

wait, anime only pleb, does Cinnabar die or something?

I think they were done better than in the manga. The music is on fucking point. Hope it comes out soon.

I love their ost. Im very ok with them and i wanna see them more.

Nah, Cinnabar is healthy and safe. She just doesn't do much, she barely shows up in the story, like maybe once per volume, and then Phos goes back to her current shenanigans. She could play a bigger role in the future, who knows.

I'll watch this because I'm a fan of Tomoyo Kurosawa. Kumiko is just great

Why are all these stones so flat?

No, they're just in their cave doing jack shit as Phos still hasn't come up with a job for them.
Phos, in the manga, lost a majority of their body and seems to no longer recall the promise that they made to Cinnabar.
Though, In the upcoming chapter of the manga, Phos is going to try to manipulate Cinnabar into going to the moon, like they've done with the other gems.

Just started watching this, and got to MY HAND. How the fuck did they make such a simple gag so funny?

Good voice acting.

He always remembers the promise though, although in one encounter he forgets the "fun" part of it

sensei has a pronounced preference for the DFC

I CAN'T BELIEVE PHOS IS FUCKING DEAD

I couldn't help but think of the MY LEG gag from Spongebob

Diamonds

oh, that sucks, I love depressed death-machines, I was just waiting for her to have a more important role in the story

Every time they said Bort's name, I couldn't help but think of those Will Smith edits where his face and mouth were tiny.

even when shes not the focus this stupid gem is a reaction image machine

>Tfw caught up with the manga translations

Its gonna be fun to watch the animeonlys squirm.

Nande

>Mikako Komatsu
>Rie Kugimiya
>Kanae Itou
>Ryou Hirohashi
>Ayane Sakura
>Ai Kayano
>Ayahi Takagaki
>Maaya Uchida
>Mamiko Noto
I wasn't even aware what an all-star VA cast this show has.
myanimelist.net/anime/35557/Houseki_no_Kuni_TV/characters

>Rie Kugimiya

They turned my gemfu into real waifubait.

Tomoyo Kurosawa

Waiting for Obsidian to appear.

What's even going on this pic?
It looks like Kumiko is about to eat a cactus and her sister is asking her if she properly shaved it.

Is Obsidian more brittle than Phosphophyllite?

Don't forget Adamantite is just using them as 'scouts' mostly and takes care of shit for them.

Didn't the manga say something about the frequency of their attacks?

Hardness is 5 to 6, harder than Phos.

that's the symbolism cactus

This anime should be used for teaching earth science. That way kids could jack off and learn at the same time.

Geez this is real? 3D anime no longer looks like shit.

So the cactus symbolizes a boob with a nipple and Kumiko trying to eat it means her trying to come out as a lesbian but her sister is distracting her meaning she's afraid of what her family will think of her if she tells them she's gay?

Hardness is not the same thing as brittleness. For example, glass has a hardness of about 5.5 but copper has a hardness of about 3.

Which subs have them as girls?

>spoiling yourself instead of enjoying the ride with Sup Forums
I always lose interest after I start reading the source material of airing shows.

Dia's hand came off, but is that a false arm she had? Or did she just break during the parries she kept doing? I'm leaning towards the latter, but I'd like to be sure.

kinda sorta but not as fast as you'd think

you think it's a joke when people say CG is the future of anime? in a near future you will not be able to tell CG from regular anime, people who get mad at a show only for being CG will have a hard time to adapt to it, but they will have to

Once every three days on average for the past 2000 years or so according to Euc.

>Blueballing myself for a quarter of a year of cliffhangers of a show I like

I don't have the capability. I'll still watch the show because the manga is so well paneled I want to see how its adapted.

no, because note in the image, she's wearing the hairpin of hetero.

Thank you. I was going to say one every three days, but I did not want to be wrong.

So she has to accept she's bisexual after all.

More fetishes making me hard as a 10

It's human nature for people to not like change, in time they'll accept that it's a superior platform.

no, Cinnabar is sort of the only constant throughout the story, Phos' first and most important friend or purpose for living or whatever.

Is this the Flip Flappers of our generation?

So, I've started reading the manga since 2 years ago, but I've got a question.

Does the manga ever explains what are their swords made of? I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

I always thought about them as something made of Bortz's material.

Looks like the island from Kyouran Kazoku Nikki

I don't remember Flip Flap having this much ass.
This is the Vivid Red of our times.

That'd be Urahara, like it or not.

>no ghost quartz
My gemfu :(