I know at least one of you guys has this...

I know at least one of you guys has this, I've been trying to download this for years and I still haven't seen a single peer with 100%. Please seed it for a bit, I'll continue seeding it after.

Do it for Mei ;-;

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4762123
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm interested in this, so bumping. PS post magnet

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d1189e68631fe864b1c0bc3bb3e14bcd8891858f&dn=%5BTenshi%5D%5BAnother%5D%5BBlu-Ray-Lossless%5D%5BFLAC%5D

You can get some full episodes, but some still have missing chunks.

thanks user

>eating non-GMO food

No problem.
I've been trying to download it for some years now. I unfortunately couldn't get it while it was fresh, so I've been getting a new peer that has some chunks that I don't every few months, and today it jumped from 80ish% to 99.8%, so I'm getting excited about finally having it I guess.

that shit takes too much space for my taste but good luck

umbrella-san best girl

2cute

Who in their right mind would archive something like another?

Don't judge man, the heart does what the heart wants.

Anyone here /leech/?

fuck your shit mate, this is the best show in 2012 and Mei is the best 2d girl ever

What client is that?

It's rtorrent with rutorrent web-frontend.
Best client for running on homeservers/seedboxes if you download/seed a lot of torrents.

Not possible because Hyouka also aired on 2012

Rutracker has full bd with eng subs
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4762123
Just ignore folders with rus dubs and russubs

I admire your dedication. I've been wanting blu rays of a few shows, but I gave up those efforts and watched hard subbed avi's

Not that guy man but hyouka was shit, dropped that shit faster than icecream ecks dee get it ecks dee you got shit taste i'm afraid its terminal

I've watched it already, but I want to have a BD remux for archiving of a special show like this one, you know?
Thanks, but that seems to be a normal encode, not a lossless remux like this one.

did someone say pie?