So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight.

Dems winning strategy for the mid terms and 2020 is going to be:

>Higher taxes for everybody
>Fuck laws

Does the average American really support abolishing Immigration and Customs Enforcement?

Attached: FuckLaws.jpg (904x594, 142K)

No, I do not support that.

Do you realize they have no base or support? The MSM is their only support. They use the MSM to build the ILLUSION of widespread Trump resistance but it's just not true.

you far right now

No

What else do they have to run on? Economy? Jobs? Safety?
They're already BTFO after that detention video was released and we learned she was part of human trafficking.
I really hope they keep pushing guns for the midterms.

What's the point in a legal immigration system if you're supposed to ignore people coming in illegally?
Why would legal citizens want this to happen?

Who is in favour of uncontrolled immigration?

wow fucking racist

they think they've imported enough replacement voters to win with this and they may be right.
someone prove me wrong, I want to think there's hope for this country

Attached: 1515796656528.jpg (821x793, 64K)

How does it feel to be a nazi?

A shit sandwich proposition might work with their own base, since libtards are self-detrimental by nature, but wont win over anyone else. It didnt work for mondale against reagan and wont work against trump.

>reported for illegal opinions

>trump campaign issue: keep mexicans out
>result: wins
>democrat campaign: keep mexicans in
>result: ???

Attached: smart dog.jpg (500x371, 35K)

This

Attached: 1487382505087pol.png (673x600, 83K)

Enjoy jail you ultra bigot.

They really don't seem to have any messaging at all anymore. The Dems can't claim to be for worker's rights because they insist on importing tons of unskilled labor that only devalues labor and the working class knows it. I honestly don't understand what the Dems campaign is going to be. Just more "we're not Trump" type shit that got them blown the fuck out in 2016?

Attached: 1463283367739.jpg (500x447, 107K)

good

"Fuck Trump and Fuck White People" will be the official Democrat slogan in 2020

They're upset about the tariffs, even while unions are coming out in support of Trump and the tariffs.

It's amazing how cucked the Dems have become in the past decade. In the 2000s Obama and even Bernie Sanders were huge vocal opponents of illegal immigration as it was seen as a method of bringing in cheap labor.
Now if you don't support giving every illegal a citizenship status and social security then you're viewed as a right wing bigot

The slippery slope is legit

Who's even the leader of the Democrat party right now?

The gentleman's agreement between republicans and democrats was to keep mentioning it, but do nothing about it.
Trump fucked that up by actually doing something about it; forcing the Democrats to choose a position on the issue.

The Democrat party is now a party that lost all of its core populous messaging that won them elections, because they've been exposed for never actually believing in any of it.

Attached: Zomb.jpg (2112x1620, 380K)

>American people support
By and large, no. But it plays quite well on both coasts, especially in the liberal enclaves.

Attached: capt.caer10504110137.immigration_protests_caer105.jpg (234x344, 28K)

Can't win an election with 2 states. Democrats are fucked.

Attached: 1515817728201.png (408x450, 34K)

Don't forget the American equivalent of having the KGB run for office!
It's a total shitshow.

Very nice pepe sir. Added to the Sup Forumslection.

>Does the average American really support abolishing Immigration and Customs Enforcement?
You have no idea how self destructive some people can be just to protect their ego.

Congratulations, you are now Hitler like us.

Seems like the battle to keep Trump in office shall be harder. We shall stay strong Sup Forums!!

I live in san diego california. For every leftist I run into, I run into 20 far right wing dudes. There is only an illusion of widespread support for democrat policies. The reality is they are very much a small minority. And it only gets steeper the younger you go. The younger the audience, the farther right they are.

Ask yourself some questions.
Why don't the Democrats care about Trump improving the economy?
>Who benefits from us having a bad economy?
Why do they keep saying America is divided, and then push divisive propaganda?
>Who benefits from us being divided?
Why do they keep trying to get Trump removed from office?
>Who benefits from making it easy to get POTUS removed from office?
Who did they work with to make their case for removing Trump from office?
>Who would benefit from providing such info, potentially giving him control over our Executive Branch?

To be honest. They should not abolish ice. I’m a dem and I support them.

This is great. Libs / leftists need to be bandwagoned into thinking all is permissible, and nothing too radical. This will destroy them.
Instead of just "decommission ICE" it should be "decommission ICE and free all prisoners of Mexican descent, even felons".

My point is democrats dont even have a solid leader right now, how are they going to win the presidency?

When White people become a minority in the US Hispanics and Blacks will vote to increase immigration and decrease immigration restrictions so Whites can become an even smaller minority much more quickly. "Fuck Whitey" matters more than the longevity of this country.

They're going to have bigger things to worry about than winning the presidency if Trump exposes how they've been working for Putin this whole time. Bigger things like trying to avoid getting executed for treason.