What should the voting age be?

what should the voting age be?

Attached: E17E3771-0EE4-4003-9EC6-EC9A576EF836.jpg (1228x745, 62K)

18 and you need an ID to vote

agreed.

You must be at least 30, male, married to a woman with at least one child, and own property.

above average IQ.

The age at which your brain fully develops

25 at the youngest. 18 is much too young. Also, if you don't have a HS diploma you can fuck off.

This. Also you cant be on any form of welfare or social benefits

25. 16yo would just vote for muh weed

You should have to have an IQ of 150 , have not fapped in the last 90 days, and be at least 12 years old and married to vote.

There's no voting in a monarchism lad

Attached: Homer ice cube.jpg (500x375, 30K)

You should have to be financially independent. No age limit. I’m 25 and have been independent for 3 years. No, I shouldn’t have been allowed to vote when I was 21 and lived with my parents.

Independence informs your politics. They change greatly when you leave school and work for a living

After you sure one 4 year military term and sign the draft

I am 25 so I’m not just whining -but when I was 23, working for a medium sized business that was struggling because of left wing regulations, I definitely should have been allowed to vote. I was more capable than my 31 year old cousin who lives with his parents

I was independent from 19 - 30 but I was still a brainwashed leftie cuck until about 24

21, but also not receiving government benefits.

White male land owners.

25 imagine if the 14year olds on pol could vote

If you make someone pay income taxes they should get a vote.
Conversely, people who do not pay taxes should not get to vote.

Attached: 1500873988415.jpg (750x738, 55K)

34 years of age.

I wasn’t, though. Setting the age limit to whenever you got bogpilled is arbitrary. Lots of adults continue to idolize communism

>rights by piecemeal
Los idiotas

itll still help weed out the fucking politically retarded/brainwashed college cucks

You do know that income taxes only exist to pay the interest on the national debt. You understand that there was never a need for an income tax until the Federal Reserve was created right?

People like you piss me off so much. You are a boomer aren't you?

>MUH INCOME TAX.
fuck off nigger. Income taxes serve only to enrich jews.

Attached: boomer posting.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

18 and you have to be registered with the selective service as well as one of the following:
A: Pay income/gains/etc taxes
B: Veteran or currently in military
C: Retired senior

>what should the voting age be?
Male Land Owners, Only.

Attached: good_luck.png (884x1724, 2.21M)

18 and a IQ test

Add a Y chromosome

16 but they would be leftist AF

More important is stopping women and Mexicans

Attached: 1496313801508.jpg (365x450, 19K)

Kek

Only married property owning white men with at least 2 children should be allowed to vote.

Attached: meme.jpg (300x401, 16K)

Nothing voting's overrated

None. You have to earn your right to vote in single combat and renew it every five years.

You should own land before you can vote.

No one should vote, we should return to monarchy, autocracy, or aristocracy. People can't rule themselves, only an educated class can do that.

Qualifications to vote:
>male
>verified citizen
>land owner
>minimum hs graduate
>employed
>30yrs of age or older

20+ of age land owning males who can read and are sane.

However old you are when you own property

Oh look another ad with a fucking white guy faggot retard cuck infantilized incompetent effeminate cunt nigger

>All these people saying 30+ as the minimum age.
How would this work with the Draft? People don't tend to like having to fight for a nation and not having a say in their politics, and if it isn't voluntary enrollment as it is right now the societal implications and backlash would be noticeable.

>land owner
I'd go with net tax contributor instead. Owning land comes with hassles that some people aren't willing to deal with even if they can afford it.

conception

Being a taxpayer.

If you pay more in taxes than you receive in benefits, then you should have a vote. If not, then you don't get a vote no matter your age.

repeal all taxes except for land and tariffs and only ppl who pay those taxes

I can see this working, so long as the option to opt out of certain tax benefits is available.

Universal if you are in the military or equivalent civil service. Otherwise 21 and a net tax contributor for the year prior to the election.

It should be about education and national investment. Just because you age doesn't mean you should have a say in politics.
Put requirements on voting such as:
Signed for the draft
Owns land
Has an IQ of 120
No incarceration
No mental illness

Stuff like that will get results. Not arbitrary age.

Attached: 1514363385614.jpg (819x1024, 62K)

There is no voting in constitutional monarchy.

false premise,

Age is arbitrary and a pointless indicator of eligibility for suffrage.

You should only be able to vote if you participate in and have a vested interest in the country through owning productive land an /or military service.

Attached: gunchucks.jpg (500x366, 38K)

easy fix get based children to vote only age 3-6 no one older than 6 years old are allowed to vote

Attached: 1512924001288.png (590x590, 496K)

OBREZ NUNCHUCKS... WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?

100% this but not only do you have to be 18 years old you must have your GED or high school diploma. If you don't you must be 21 years old

Under who? King Obama? Queen Latifa?

You must be able to demonstrate complete knowledge of the current laws and regulations, as well as great familiarity in history and economics (both Keynesian and Austrian). Doesn't matter what age at that point.

>what should the voting age be?
For white males, 35.
For everyone else, 350.