Hmmm I need a house to contain my harem in this isekai

>Hmmm I need a house to contain my harem in this isekai
>let's buy this mansion! It's super cheap because it's like haunted lolz
AAAAAAANND CUE HIJINKS

Why are you so angry?
Do you enjoy going through life like this?

Now that I think of it, this seems to happen quite a bit in a few isekai stories.
Fuck, isn't this what happened with Rudy in Mushoku Tensei? And he didn't even have a harem before buying that house.
Hachinan too.

I swear there were more, right?

Rudy bought a haunted house?

He bought a "haunted" house because it was heavily discounted. Him and Zanoba spent the night to see if a ghost comes out to kill them, and in the end it turned out to be a puppet-robot thing hiding in the basement that came out every night to clean and kill intruders.

Oh i see. who put that puppet in anyway?

Maybe I don't like all the serious anime all the time. Maybe I just want waifus and hijinx.

Maybe you are ___Ok[spoiler

Apparently some art-enthused Dragon guy who supposedly lived there a century or so before then.

>I need a house to contain my harem

he wanted a house too keep warm and not have to sleep on hay and shit.

if he could have gotten that house without having to live with those three idiots he would have done it

Hm, speaking of living quarters. What are some common, uncommon and unconventional places isekai MCs have have slept or lived in?

Saito lived in a school in Zero no Tsukaima. It's the only isekai I can think of that is also a member of the battle high school genre.

School dorms or literally in the janitor's closet?

Both? He slept at a lot of places in the school, most regularly a dorm though.

After getting isekai'd where does he sleep now?

I think you misunderstood, he got isekai'd into the school setting. How are you unfamiliar with Zero no Tsukaima? It's a quality isekai standard.

maybe because i have not read ZnT, at all.

Watch it then at least, it's the only isekai I can think of aside from Inuyasha that got four seasons worth of episodes.

Didn't the author die recently?

>it's the only isekai I can think of aside from Inuyasha that got four seasons worth of episodes.
Digimon

He died in 2013 yes, the anime has its own ending though as dictated by the author. The light novels also got a finale released this February by a writer using the author's notes.
True I forgot about Digimon

Inuyasha was six cours if you count Kanketsu-hen.

I meant at least four seasons worth, stop being so nitpicky with my posts

>not just having a mansion granted to you by the king

>not rebuilding a ravaged town with your friends and generous backing from the crown to reward your faithful friend and companion for all she's done for (You)

I mean why would you buy a full price mansion when you can buy a discount mansion because you have an exorcist in your group?

the dolls and stuff WAS aqua's idea right?

DUDE OUR HEALER'S AN IDIOT
DUDE OUR TANK'S A MASOCHIST
DUDE EXPLOSION LMAO

It's pretty cheap to buy places where murders were committed. Haunted places generally get expensive.

This happens in pretty much every single isenkai series except for grimgal

At least get paid for being an anime master.

>Haunted places generally get expensive.
Not when the haunting results in people mysteriously dying.

>tfw you will never live Megumin and steal her pantsu
I want to die even without reincarnating. I want to die.

What other stories does it happen in? I pointed out MT and Hachinan (which don't have anime yet), but I feel there were totally more that did this.
Like, not all them do it, but it at least feels like enough of them do it that they're copying each other. I forget, how does the MC in Isekai Smartphone get a home?

Aqua was the cause, but it was accidental.

Fuck you. That house is comfy as fuck

what happened to the shield hero chapters?

they did not buy

Pretty sure they didnt buy it, but just rented it.

>not just having interstellar capable luxury battlecruiser to live in.

Im in love with Megumin guys

that's exactly what happens in oblivion too so it's not like it's that unlikely

konosuba is the only isekai I like

I non-ironically want a house exactly like Kazuma's Mansion. Do I have good taste?

It's also exactly what happens in Skyrim more or less.

Well, replaced "haunted" with "murderous serial killer".

What about Alice in wonderland?