/BYBS/ Backyard Blood Sports. Co-oping thread for the night

/BYBS/ Backyard Blood Sports. Co-oping thread for the night.

We are LIVE HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=a3KgxFvWfHg

>Last night stream: In Group Preferences With Frame Games Radio
youtu.be/LXsgq5zZ6hA

>Last stream: Libertarianism and The State. Shane ThatGuyT Vs AltHype And SeanLast
youtu.be/ef094KktKpg

>Last stream Sargon vs Jason Unruhe
hooktube.com/watch?v=J7E4BkZEcAg

>Last night stream: JF vs Vee segment
youtu.be/UGNFLDUNVNo

>Styx vs Nick Religion in the U.S
youtu.be/dSLhaKyQ3xg

>Collet vs boomer faggot: the JQ
bitchute.com/video/rKHFh6u0BzJF/

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Last night on /bybs/: something south africa
youtu.be/GchKDZoQRE0

>Jim vs le_vore_face: Internet trolling
youtu.be/iUiD0sYZ3K8

>Sargoy vs Anglin: liberalists flag squads got this video down
bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/

>JF watches GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL
youtu.be/G24aVDNqz1k

>JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>Wanna know the origins of /IBS/ shill? start here!
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips:
youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCUXTC5yhqkNTKDvK5-lAUJw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC4jr7ZI3Pz691JILf3ZWqrw/videos

Attached: BYBS.jpg (750x746, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vszryFZf_MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that op pic is a lie

Some faggot and an Alex Jones reject yell at each other. Watch the Stream.

Speculative Fiction discussion after the title fight.

who is the e-celeb?

Ded threads?

bump

e-drama between no names is even worse than e-celebs.

If any of you are going to talk anime someone needs to talk about Citrus. I am pissed that Yuzu didn't fuck Mei and I need to vent.

Attached: 1482987400615.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

did you check antipartitans website? I don't understand what he's trying to do.

/u/ doesn't even like Citrus because its full of melodrama. I'm waiting for it to finish airing.

>its full of melodrama
wait, people don't like melodrama? I mean you are right and the series is probably trash but I love every minute. 2d teenage lesbian nips are so cute

there's always potential for breakout crazy, then jim can make a video on it

That they are, but you can only take so many fake NTR misunderstanding plots before it becomes so tiresome.

shut the fuck up jo, you coattail riding e-whore

>always trying to get women on
No one wants to listen to a woman talk politics

Attached: 1520660465777.jpg (625x625, 46K)

stay mad white boi

just call her a roastie, that always works.

Attached: (1988) Doom Patrol & Suicide Squad - Special - nicaragua.jpg (1203x1038, 235K)

Heh, I'm glad to see it isn't dead yet.

Attached: DVBcDRXUQAIHPYP.jpg (658x674, 88K)

Daily reminder L'chaim has thorougly pozzed this up.

Attached: 20c.jpg (650x366, 30K)

I decided not to create a thread today because of fear it would die, since there was no streams planned for today apart of /bybs/

Attached: gab5.jpg (652x545, 83K)

Attached: otp.png (818x468, 145K)

Men are solar and women are lunar, a women can not shine without the light of a man. Bring some Evola into the conversation. He discusses this in his book Introduction to Magic

Attached: evola.jpg (1200x1600, 377K)

>jeff vs roasties

Holy shit!

Attached: 1516748877160.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Your live shit is shit. Only one who sounds like their balls have dropped is the chick. Lame and gay.

Warski LIve is done after that strike and suspension. He's going to be walking on eggshells to prevent it happening again. They have him where they want him, self-censoring in order to maintain his presence on their platform. It iwll never be the same again.

>equality
Is a lie and does not exist. Everyone exists in a hierarchical relationship to every other person. Why is this so hard to understand. Is this bitch supposed to be right wing? Why is she bitching about equality?

Attached: 1485313167044.jpg (810x780, 70K)

Isn't he starting his own website and going to move to it?

They just had a discussion about jewish in-group preference, which is a pretty controversial topic.

TONKA SAW ON

If someone wants an argument for the power of words just look at Marx. He was an unemployed NEET who leached for Engels and look at the power of his words now.

>2 Roasties
>a homosexual
>Now an e-celeb
Alright

Attached: gab2.jpg (679x636, 50K)

too late to bother watching bybs live, but judging from the thumbnail, there are now TWO roasties on? how far we have fallen.

Attached: 1496782525156.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>there's a discord now

Forgot what I said, this shit is dead.

Attached: 1520711478405.png (377x467, 278K)

>mfw I can remember when blood sport was in the title of a thread it was either about the movie or those crazy masochist fucks who mutilate their penis and balls for kicks

Attached: 1508991056404.jpg (268x374, 29K)

Just like western civilization.

Attached: 1506828642769.jpg (225x234, 54K)

This. Also these guys are shilling their shittystream everyday. They all pretend they are on warski live

>before birth control
The fucking Romans had birth control. I can't believe how uneducated, besides Jeff, these people are. I don't understand how they can argue for a return of tradition but they not understand what that means. It is like they think tradition is the 1950's. I mean even the nuclear family is a recent invention before that everyone lived in extended kinship groups.

Attached: 1513806543829.jpg (438x720, 46K)

>All these degenerates getting destroyed by Jeff

The stream will be all women by the end of the month.

Attached: 1388224711131.png (1011x1088, 923K)

This

Jeff is the hero we need but don't deserve

His argument about men sleeping around and destroying women and destroying the sexual marketplace and therefore possible children was spot on. It is a shame they couldn't appreciate it and didn't understand when he said economy he meant economy of marriage/pussy not muh economy.

Jeff and Ancapistan are the only people on this stream that seem intelligent. Joachim doesn't really do anything except fling insults.

Jeff is spot on about that. Men engaging in degenerate lust behavior is what facilitates the roastie. It isn't a one sided issue.
Its too bad Jeff is so black pilled.

>Back Yard Bowel Syndrome

Attached: 1507428260498.png (645x729, 58K)

Why do they always shut down the JQ?

That's joachim's case
Indeed, and they had no arguments

Attached: pen pot.jpg (568x829, 80K)

Diogenes is too hardcore for normies

All he did today was call out circumcision and reference Putin's comments. But the first stream definitely. Came in firing on the holohoax.

I've been gone for a couple of days and now you guys have a discord? Was this joachim's idea?

Attached: 1519704884419.jpg (514x530, 27K)

He meant the actual economy too, and he's still right

bloodsports is getting boring, more jews please

Apparently it was a group of the Liberalists who coordinated with Joachim or something.

god forbid people are forced to fight based on the merit of their ideas instead of those who win arguments based on how many useless goons they have at their disposal to attack and flame their opponent as well as overlook any personal flaws their favorite eceleb has in their arguement

Attached: eceleb-threads.jpg (1680x2576, 538K)

Didn't this /bybs/ thing started out on these spergy threads? Now Tonka, and I even saw that fucking Jim has been on? Are you faggots trying to meme a YT channel?

the channel is about to hit 1000 subscribers

I was the 1000th sub.

Yes. They're trying to be eligible for super chat donations.

un subbed lmao

please unsubscribe, take it away from them

continue the comic

Redical centrist is the only way to solve the world problem.

so is bybs just going to be an eceleb hangout and gossip stream? this shit is unbearable

Attached: spencerasian.jpg (225x224, 5K)

>Its a Joachim provides social proof episode

It is now, only Jeff can save us

Yes
And we have an official discord for us the plebs to gossip too :DDD

Attached: Sbirdo sburdo.png (400x400, 28K)

Yeah, it's pretty much ruined at this point. I wish we'd go back to the original triumvirate.

Asian Richard Spencer is kawaii but yes I fear you are correct. They need to ditch the women and Joachim or what little audience they have, which is basically Sup Forums, will find something else.

New video of Sean Last
youtu.be/vszryFZf_MY

Attached: 5b7c06c84ff68b8fcf3f34be753d4b3b98d365412b5437b516a0bf6e7091f963.png (360x450, 153K)

Why is it there is always a women that takes some fake pity on someone like Jeff? It is clear he is beyond 3dpd he does not want their pity.

Der Ewige Roastie needs to have some way of feeling superior

Attached: relaxedrich.png (310x240, 116K)

Why are you faggots such cucks for Tonka.
Didn't we come on Sup Forums to get away from nonwhites lusting after our women and making life hell?
Faggots.

Attached: 1511559662832.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Plus he's an asshole who yelled at Jim.
Unsubscribe if you have any shred of testosterone left in your body.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (396x381, 55K)

I don't think most people here like tonka being on, Jewchaim and ancap are faggots who just try to get as many views as possible. Not sure why we keep shilling the stream here. Only Jeff is /ourguy/

don't forget Shaun before his roommate killed him

None of them are /ourguys/ they're leeching off Warski's based streams and literally wasting people's time.
If these faggots weren't on hundreds of people would be doing more productive stuff.

what was it? it got deleted

Said no e-celebs on /bybs/

The caption said: /BYBS/ - backyard bloodsports - No e-celebs

Attached: iancheck.jpg (500x499, 114K)

I couldn't give a shit if he yelled at jim
Don't forget diogenes

Attached: Screenshot_1 (2).jpg (357x359, 24K)

Checked.

This.
We need to cut these faggots off before their heads get bigger.
We've started to shift back into clown world where the beta cucks aren't standing up for their women or are too beta to even try.
This stream is worse than walking into a room full of sjw degenerates.
We're talking about the worst of the "alt-right" here.
Why the fuck is this faggy e-celeb shit being shilled on Sup Forums? Take it to r/the_donald or better yet, /r9k/, and get it out of my face.
If you love back yard blood sports, you're a
f a g g o t
That's because you're brown and also hate yourself so much you want to racemix and get all filthy nonwhite blood out of your genealogy.

Attached: b69.jpg (636x464, 75K)

>If these faggots weren't on hundreds of people would be doing more productive stuff.
define productive. i'd just be procrastinating in some other way.

God fucking dammit people, we came to Sup Forums to get away from this babylonian 1984-esque nightmare, and yet here you are, willingly diving into it.
Are you not a fucking man?
Doesn't it piss you off to see weak men bending the knee to those who profit off our brainwashed society leaning towards race-mixing being the end-all be-all definition of "cool"?
Have some fucking pride, stop wasting your time of these fucking pathetic losers and do something with your limited time on this planet.
At least Warski's streams mention the fucking ethnostate, here you are willingly allowing yourself to participate in this degenerate multicultural cuckfest.
Do some fucking pushups bro.
Shadowbox.
Go for a run and do sprints.

Attached: babylon-stands-against-god.jpg (720x723, 288K)

>That's because you're brown and also hate yourself so much you want to racemix and get all filthy nonwhite blood out of your genealogy.
You're literally retarded, I was one of the first person shit talking tonka here
But I couldn't care less if he yelled at (((/ourguy/))) the e-celeb, I care about what they say I don't hold anyone to a pedestal

What are you doing talking to yourself brainlet, fuck off kraut

Attached: Kraut, stop posting.jpg (480x360, 43K)

>exercising takes all day

sage

How long until someone starts fingering someone on stream

I don't understand the complaints against the stream. Sure, we have e-celeb episodes, but you don't have to watch those. All the regulars are Sup Forums users who unanimously agree on the JQ and most redpills. I do agree we should have more high IQ discussion streams, so I'll probably work on that. We hold one every day, so it can't always be top-tier intellectual debate.

nah just do it instead of giving these worthless pathetic pieces of shit any single shred of your precious time
Fuck's sake.
No (((spaniards))) in the ethnostate.
I've been to Japan and they were fucking disgusting fat fucks who's only topic of conversation was, "I love Japanese women, I don't love my wife"
I fucking hate racemixers done to the bone, for fuck's sake nothing is more pathetic and unnatural.

i already do. in the morning. i listen to these streams in the background while doing other stuff.

>I do agree we should have more high IQ discussion streams, so I'll probably work on that. We hold one every day, so it can't always be top-tier intellectual debate.
>We hold one every day
Well memed

Attached: imuotolaugh.gif (500x454, 165K)

(you)
I do understand you do it for the money, that's why you are ancap
What pisses me off is joachim sucking every e-celeb cock
>muh basted injun
>muh basted bald guy behind a frog meme
>muh basted roastie

Attached: Raphy.jpg (579x635, 47K)

fuck off filthy cuck
you're absolutely nothing and you accomplish absolutely nothing
You're a fucking KIKE who doesn't know the meaning of hard fucking WORK!
Do not give these faggots a single fucking shekel or I swear to God you will regret it for the rest of your life.
These faggot-ass racemixing enabling beta cucks did not EARN anything, not even your precious fleeting time.
Enjoy subliminal messaging forcing you to lean more left and accept nonwhites fucking your women as a normality rather than an anomaly--as it should be.

Free catalonia fag

you can just tell the second joachim gets any e-fame at all he's gonna turn into a piece of shit
everything about that faggot is fake as fuck

ok

Why don't you release california first?

Attached: 1520701823055.png (473x473, 240K)

Leo getting on and talking about the pervasive faggotry in society redeemed the stream