Nichijou

I just finished this series after a long time in the backlog. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, but the animation and the soundtrack was 11/10. Also, the ending got me quite a bit.

What is Sup Forums consensus about Nichijou?
Nichijou thread btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uHRi67mlsc
youtube.com/watch?v=_L9W2BQCzoY
youtube.com/watch?v=qA3bP7PiC9c
youtube.com/watch?v=4M8MSdqs_rE
youtu.be/ORbYh4VIxC8
youtu.be/r28NIJkKfEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A masterpiece that will forever be on the list of shows that can't be discussed properly on Sup Forums.

Odd, I don't remember the soundtrack much myself, but some of the gags were amazing. Some of the other ones didn't hit it out of the park I guess.

Excellent series even when a joke missed it was still really sweet and great to look at.

>Also, the ending got me quite a bit.
For me was Ep. 25, I cried like a little bitch.

Yeah it wasn't that funny, specially during the first cour, but I still loved it. It had charming slice of life moments and good chemistry between its characters.

I felt this too. I've been 10 years straight on this shit and yet some jokes felt like they were playing a 4D Chess with me

Stop forcing your shitty meme.

I meant Ep. 25 and 26 as the ending. The first one was really meaningful and the second one just made everything clear on what was Nichijou about.

Ending the series with the continuation of the first-first episode gag was just masterful.

>4D Chess with me.

Did the mods really delete this? It was just harmless shitposting.

>What is Sup Forums consensus about Nichijou?
Muh forced animation

Everything about this show is good aside from the fact that it's not funny.

It's a great series that will never get a season 2 because of poor marketing, ridiculously priced BDs and Kadokawa.

What did they did with NIchijou?

I'm going to post these 3 Nichijou AMVs I like because I feel like it and also fuck you but just a little bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=2uHRi67mlsc
youtube.com/watch?v=_L9W2BQCzoY
youtube.com/watch?v=qA3bP7PiC9c

they literally have 4D chess sets in LOTGH.

The poor marketing and the ridiculous pricing, since they were the producers and that was their responsibility.

Moe done right

Forgot one m8
youtube.com/watch?v=4M8MSdqs_rE

t. /f/

always guranteed replies from triggered Sup Forumss on /f/
ALWAYS

Was it really Moe?
I didn't feel like they were trying to appeal the public that way. Maybe a little on the dancing in the openings. I loved that shit

>consensus

Did everyone forget we sang the op together?
I wonder if the other anons who sang with me are still around these days
youtu.be/ORbYh4VIxC8

It was really moe for me, especially Yukko, Nano and Sakamoto.

Cringe

KyoAni masterpiece

fucking newfags and their tumblr words

Sup Forums sings is some of the most FUN I've ever had on a Japanese image board. I'm sorry that you don't like FUN.

I wouldn't say the soundtrack was amazing, but it was definitely pretty good.

I need an alternative once I'm done re-watching this. Really kills the boredom.

I haven't seen the anime, but I've read all of the manga that's been scanlated up to this point and I found a lot of the chapters hilarious.

Any of the songs that Sup Forums sings are masterpieces. Truly the pinnacle of this board.

youtu.be/r28NIJkKfEs

>What is Sup Forums consensus about Nichijou?
Same as what you just said. Great production values wasted on an unfunny comedy.

Truly the greatest board of the internet

It wasn't consistently funny, but its good moments were really fucking good. Was kind of a chore to get through at certain points, but there was always something to make it worthwhile.

Didn't deserve to fail as hard as it did.

Damn. Is there anything that Kadokawa hasn't fucked up?

Best SoL since Azumanga Daioh. Absolutely love it.

Came here to post It was quite entertaining.
Welcome.

>This entire scene

It only failed because of
a) family-friendly content at fucking 2 AM
b) unjustifiably overpriced BDs

All repeat showings and the BD box have done well and the episodes themselves online have millions of views.

MIO STILL HAS A CHANCE WITH SASAHARA!
SHE HASN'T GIVEN UP ON HIM AT ALL!
SHE STILL TOTALLY LIKES HIM!

It aged like fine wine

Nichijou is 6 years old.
11 if we count manga

there are definitely plenty of bits that aren't funny, but I'm currently going through it for a 3rd time and it's still great. haven't watched any other anime more than twice, but I'll probably even watch this a 4th time.

my main complaints would be that they made Mai a little too weird, needed a couple scenes where she is human. and Hakase is just straight up annoying and repetitive, it's the same thing every time with her and there's so much of it

>they made Mai a little too weird
I like her that way.

I didn't really like the over the top humor. Much preferred anime like K-ON and Azumanga.

fpbp

a show that deserves season 2 but won't get it due to being overpriced and not selling well. i also heard it was airing and being sold when japan was dealing with tsunamis and shit or something so it was just a bad time

Yes, true anime poetry

>needed a couple scenes where she is human
Trolls are human too.

>no Hakase

fuck hakase
i hate that bitch

And it's still not completely scanlated yet.

The manga is a genuine national treasure. CITY is looking up to be great as well.

Merch is also pretty good too.

>tfw many of the anons who sang in that video either moved on with life or are dead

>Implying they aren't still here

I'm almost sure I heard 3 or4 those voices in the Kemono Friends sing along

Why is this thread about to die?

...really?

It's a great show.