Finally finished the second season, i'm so fucking sad guys

Finally finished the second season, i'm so fucking sad guys
I'm broken

Im glad the rats died.

chocolate man;-;

I'm not sad, but angry. The whole thing fell apart after episode 19/20. And the morale of the story: "Be nice to the people who are using you and trample you down. They will surely reward you in the end. Oh, and don't take revenge, except when you are part of the elite. Then it's all fine!"

This was my show to watch on the train but I stopped watching when I stopped catching the train.

Is the ending good? Should I pick it back up?

They get wiped out like the vermin they are. The chuuni backstabbing retard gets what was coming to him.

Yeah, it was pretty fucking bad.

出る釘は打たれる basically summarizes the second season, don't watch it if you were rooting for Tekkadan.

Did you rike it?

So everyones favorites end up getting killed? That actually makes me regret not finishing it.

I know. It was so terrible. The second worst Gundam of the 2010s

>the time you've wasted on this crap will never come back

The true tragedy.

Woo something to look forward too while watching.

I thought Nagai was a gunota himself, why would he desecrate the main Gundam like that?

You think it sounds good but it doesn't, it's all retarded and dumb.

Yuri End Best End.

I wont spoil how they put him down. Its a treat.

Why? They had it coming. You pay for your foolishness. It's not really a tragedy as much as a cautionary tale.

>Be nice to the people who are using you and trample you down. They will surely reward you in the end
Wait, what? I don't even know what you are referring to.

This is most Japanese alternate WW2 fiction.

>Japan takes Hawaii and beats back the Americans but quickly negotiates peace, gives back Hawaii to the US and ousts the military from the government when they win the war.

Kudelia and the surviving members of Tekkadan working with Rustal Elion to abolish slavery (human debris) in the end. Rustal used nearly every dirty trick in the book and looked the other way when other gjallerhorn leaders indulged in their hobbies (like raping little shotas), but it's all fine now.
There's more, but that's the gist of it.

I really, really liked this. When they went up to fight Gjallhorn in space, I basically rolled my eyes and went "Okay, let's see what asspull they use to even the odds and get rid of the enemy's OVERWHELMING ADVANTAGE. I bet it's going to be bullshit."

When the shot missed, I was like "Okay, now you have my attention."

>"Be nice to the people who are using you and trample you down.
I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion

It just gave the asspull to the antagonists.

>Kudelia and the surviving members of Tekkadan working with Rustal Elion to abolish slavery (human debris) in the end
Yes and? Kudelia and Rustal are on equal footing, I can't see any trampling down going on between them. It's the reality of politics, you political virgin, to try to strike a deal with people you disagree with and who did shady things on the side.
As for Tekkadan, they were reduced to Kudelia's minions - are you implying Kudelia ever trampled them down to reward them with lucrative posts in the end?

>Rustal used nearly every dirty trick in the book and looked the other way when other gjallerhorn leaders indulged in their hobbies (like raping little shotas)
You are assuming that he knew. It's your own projecting.

>Yuri actually conquered Mars.
Okada, you madwoman.

Yeah, I liked it too. It was surprising not to have another asspull that saves the day.

>villain wins
>main characters die
>villain was the good guy all along

I thought this was the holy grail of the greentext trope threads

Remember, Murder Midget & Co. longed and fought for a Mars of peace and plenty, a world where they couldn't exist

It's not an asspull when the antagonists have every advantage. They had a bigger fleet, they had more guns, and Tekkadan was up against an actually competent field commander.

It's like the battle of the Warsaw Ghetto - Tekkadan is the Free Jewish Army, and Gjallhorn is the Panzer division that was brought in to deal with them. In a universe where you don't have nonsense like the Strike Freedom, 00 Quanta or the Unicorn, all you can really do is die.

God this was bad, it was obvious from the get go and they didn't even bother trying. Oh wow, the main cast is a bunch of orphan kids, GEE I HOPE BAD THINGS DON'T HAPPEN TO THEM. Oh look some moe pilot gurrls joined up with the orphan kids, can't possibly imagine where this is going. Oh man, bad stuff happened to all involved, wowzers what a plot twist, no one could have foreseen that. Fuck off, this was one of the worst Gundam entries I've ever seen. It's like a having a field with a bunch of puppies playing in it but you can see the firing squad's shadow in the shot.

Kudelia and Tekkadan didn't just disagree wtih Rustal. He tried to kill them. That's a little different. And committing war crimes is just "shady things on the side"?

>You are assuming that he knew. It's your own projecting.
Oh, he knew. Pic related.

Execution was terrible.
They tried to be subvert every trope associated with Gundam but forgot that they can't into basic story stelling.

He tried to kill them because they were his enemy. They backed the wrong side of a coup, and got fucked up.

Hell, he let them go the moment a suitable penalty was enacted.

Ku had one FUCKING job and she didn't do it. She should have called up Gjallhorn to negotiate and made them realize that faking their deaths makes everyone happy. Meat would have been able to minimize his losses and would be then later able to contract the space rats as replacements for that off the book black ops dude that died.

Actually, Ku had two job and she'll die a virgin for failing that too.

>fucked Mika
>fucks Kudelia
>probably has other bitches on the side
Is Atra the most Chad character in anime?

>Villain was the Good Guy all along
This is IBO in a nutshell.

The Hero of the Story was actually Gaelio. Everything falls into place once you realize that.

Can't fault Kudelia too much when the writers actively tried to push her out of the plot most of the time because of people bitching about her in season 1.

>Sup Forums ruined season 2.

thank moot

Watching the last couple of episodes weekly ruined my Sundays. A lot of people shit on IBO but I personally loved it. Yes the execution could have been better but I take it as a mark of quality when an anime can get me invested, and IBO did just that.

That wouldn't have worked. In fact, it would have worked out REALLY badly for her.

Think about it. All she really has to offer is "Look, I'll work with you if you spare them." This means she places herself completely under Rustal's thumb. Assuming, of course, Rustal doesn't just go "I'm sorry, it would be politically inconvenient for you to live." and nukes the place from orbit.

Remind me, who tried to kill whom first? Rustal was after them way before they declared their allegiance to Mcgillis.
And no, he let them go, after there was no point to go after them any more, because their military capability was broken.

Rustal just wanted a fall guy. He would have still gotten it if he was on to them faking their deaths. In fact, he knows in the ending and did nothing. They could have let the Gundams surrender when the base blew up.

I want an alternative ending OVA.

I also liked it a lot. It's just that the ending was fucking terrible. It just infuriates me. Like and said, that shit just pisses me of.
Ok, done ranting. I'm posting one of my favourite hype moments.

Have you even watched the show?

Rustal never tried to kill Kudelia. You are projecting something that is not there.

>And committing war crimes is just "shady things on the side"?
Hahahaha. You know nothing of politics.

>Oh, he knew. Pic related.
Yeah. You either never watched the show or are misremembering. That scene is only a proof of Rustal being aware that Mcgillis is a victim of (domestic) violence, nothing else. And don't even attempt to move goalposts with this one.

Yeah, which only shows how much she really cared for her 'family'. Jewhime.

Why stop there? Let's see how this plays out.

Gayness is always doomed.

And yet

That's not gay, they are just pole sisters.

Who did best boy Rustal end up with again?

Still got married.
Also.
>Implying Kudelia ever actually got a ride before he bit it

>implying Atra wasn't thirsty for Kudelia's milk as much as Mika's
The one thing this show got right, was representing the mindset of a bisexual midget.

>Have you even watched the show?
Yes.
>Rustal never tried to kill Kudelia. You are projecting something that is not there.
1.) I could have sworn (even if he was not there in person in season one) that it was the fleet under his command who was after Kudelia and Tekkadan back then.
2.) Disregarding that, did Rustal in season two try to kill members of Tekkadan before they declared for McGillis?

>Hahahaha. You know nothing of politics.
If you say so. Your informed answers really educate me and everybody else reading them.

And to your last point, even if he didn't know back then, where did this (pic) come from? Or is that what you would consider moving the goalposts?

you're right it's absolute shit. Should've stop watching after season 1.

Of course she was, how else was she going to feed her kids?

After single samurai beatdown right?

This. The rats were written so awfully that only their deaths would make up for watching this trash.

Haters are just a loud (and retarded) minority, most people actually liked it, ignore them. To this day age several Tekketsu characters still manage to rank in popularity polls, the show still has an active fanbase, etc.

You faggots still mad the good guys won. Get over yourselves

>Iok died after 24 episodes of pure luck and high charisma checks
Truly the most heartwrenching ending man. Felt like shit after that and it hurt to watch the rest of the episode.
>only reason it happened with S2 was the result of Chocolate man's failed Keikaku fucking over Gjallahorn and Rustal turning out to be a reasonable man despite using banned weaponry and causing proxy wars with child soldiers and countries
>S1 actions saved Kudelia and put Makanai in power but was written to also show that child soldiers really are useful by start of S2
Man Tekkadan did nothing during S2 but shoot themselves in the foot and play monster hunter.

1. It was a Mars branch at first (by Kudelia's father request), not the earth space-sphere. Even after the colony incident it was mostly Carta's fleet.
2. No, they just happen to get involved because McGillis dragged them.

Just be happy that Mikazuki managed to have a kid with the love of his life. He still lives on Akatsuki

Nothing gay going on there, even the Last Flag event had AtraXMika stuff and they said Atra just admire Kudelia. And they also said Shino was BI so there

>show that just barely over a year still is popular
tell me more

Fuck meant show after it's S2 being barely over a year
I mean, it's gundam, no wonder it would win things like newtype polls and such

Well Tekkadan has a lot of fans.