Now that dorohedoro is close to end, any hope it gets an anime?

Now that dorohedoro is close to end, any hope it gets an anime?

No. It simply cannot be animated.

Anything can be animated

Yes, but if someone tries Dorohedoro, it won't be good.

That hasn't stopped anyone before.

Yes.
CGI adaptation made by GEMBA will be good.

This. Dorohedoro's style is pretty unique. Don't think even Bones or Madhouse can adapt this style without making a few changes to it.

>madhouse
You mean MAPPA? I'd trust them with a dorohedoro adaptation. Even if it runs them into the ground financially like it did for Q herself.

try the HellS style

Okay, realistically, if this is going to get an adaptation, it's likely that something similar to Blame is going to happen.
>original is gritty freehand style with a lot of scribbles
>guess what, we're going to make a 3d-cg anime based on it with designs that have been made more moe

I think Bones could pull it off. Just look at what they did with Mob Psycho.

New chapter when?

It could be done with a Redline-tier budget.

>Hayashida shilling it anyway bc of moni
>Years after confess it was a mistake

No one cares if its good. People watched berserk as you will watch dorohedoro, little сuсk.

Is it actually ending? All I can see from google is people thinking it's close to ending for almost 2 years.
I'll start it once it finishes.

The final boss has appeared, Kaiman’s arc just was completed, everyone is either dead or dying.

Q is in a bad way financially?

Everyone also said Lord of the Rings was unfilmable until Peter Jackson made it. Dorohedoro could be done well if someone that knows what they are doing is in charge.

No it wouldn't work. Not even if for some reason they poured on it Gantz:G levels of cgi.

this, it's art style would be very hard to make look good in an anime.

Animefags fuck you, you are a cancer, die.

just fuck off to reddit you fucking adaptationfag