Dragon Ball Super

Rate this episode out of 10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
youtube.com/watch?v=fp5SPJRukBM
youtube.com/watch?v=SXGbU4QTtm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is the first time I noticed jiren has pupils and doesn't just have big black holes in his face/10

Could Fused Zamasu defeat Jiren?

3.5/10

Do you think Gowasu met Zamasu in the plane of nonexistence?

>It's over Jiren the Gay

I'd destroy a whole universe if I could give Champa a back rub.

The special?
Less hype then the garlic jr. special eps in dbz.

Complete trash.

This weeks ep?
They tossed hit under the bus with a shit(yet somehow better then the fight between goku and jiren last ep)fight so that goku would be the one to beat Jiren.
He didn't wipe out half of U6 or at least two of the widely hated nu-saiyajins. Just Hit.

There is absolutely no reason to watch the rest of this shit now.

What is this? Looks like some Mexican tried to draw Vegito with Gotenks' clothes.

0.35/10

7/10

It's cool, yet somewhat cool and also sad Universe 6 had a better plan than Universe 7.

There is no "plane of noexistence". When you don't exist, you're nothing. There is no awareness.

It happens to all of us one day

>THE ABSOLUTE CITY OF HITFAGS

Calling it now: Piccolo will absorb these 2 to become relevant again.

>U6 Tournament
>Hit stops time, punches people while they can't do anything, is basically unstoppable until SSB kaioken
>ToP
>Hit stops time, doesn't bother attacking even though he could fire off a dozen unblockable heart-stopping invisible punch beams in a second, just teleports behind Jiren and then unfreezes time so that there's literally no difference between his power and instant transmission, gets his ass kicked

Did Toei forget how Hit's powers worked?

No.

Then universe 6 and 7 are saved if piccoloo survives

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU out of 10

why dont they just go ssb vegito and fuck jiren up

Fuck every child here that watches even one episode of this stupid trash.

>"""perfect""" movements
>can be dodged
defend this

I don't know man they are too dark

He wasn't naked.

>Hit and Jiren's donut time.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=fp5SPJRukBM

Just look at this ending, im hyped but im also starting to feel like we are really close to the end of super i don't know if im ready to see goku go away again

>piccolo absorbs u6 namekians
>survives to the end of top
>universe 6 and 7 get to survive

I wasn't expecting the bigger one to wear gloves.

Sorry, you have to be above 3 inches to fuck this child. Stick to the tenga sweetie.

Vados seemed to show more concern for u6 getting erased this episode

soon..

This is my favorite mem

Shouldn't you be sleeping Paco?

They also forgot that his special ability is to get better and adapt while he fought.
Yet Jiren somehow figured out how to adapt to everything thrown at him and Goku now has automatic fighting mode where he doesn't even have to actually fight anyone. Just magic good fighting skills.

Oh they remembered.
The problem is that they literally had no way to make the Hit vs Jiren fight shit without making hit plot retarded. He fucking remembered to tell fuccboi vegeta and dyke goku from his universe to fight on without him though.

>6 Saiyans required for God ritual
>6 Saiyans in ToP still in
>Everyone getting desperate to knock Jiren out before the end

It's gonna happen

Nah she's going down the super saiyan 3 route, if anyone gets the god ritual it will be cabba

she is not pure of heart

>Gogeta happens
>Goes Ultra Instinct
>Vegeta knows it now once they defuse

I'd be ok with this. Fusion dance is 30 minutes regardless of energy right?

>Vegeta was able to get it blue via training with Whis (maybe his energy rubbed off on him)
>Angels and gods everywhere
Yes it is.

It's Gogeta, not Vegito.

Nope

It was shortened when Gotenks went SSJ3 I'm pretty sure

(Don't quote me on that)

I still don't get how Vegeta is able to go SSG but maybe I should stop expecting logic from this series

Whats Gogeta?

The bunny and the lorax are going to make it till almost the very end, innit?

Kinda makes the rest of the puraido troopers' existence superfluous

the absolute state of Goku right now.

7/10, really felt like a breather after last week's special

I hope Vegeta & Frieza team up at least once, against Toppo & Dyspo especially

>Kinda makes the rest of the puraido troopers' existence superfluous

Every universe has superfluous fodder members

They took 24 minutes to notice Piccolo is a Namekian.
What a smart species.

Lorax will, bunny will job to some mid carter.

This cupcake is going to win the ToP and you can do nothing about it.

FATHER, PLEASE STOP RESTING AND HELP, JIREN IS RAPING ME. PLEASE DAD SAVEEEE MEEEEEEEE

Still, I wonder why is he still around? he could've been knocked out twice already
that's U6 levels of plot armor

Not that I mind it, I really enjoy the guy

DELET THIS

This is art

it was not shortened, it was only shortened for SSJ4 gogeta but we dont talk about gt

They're going to job to Gohan or one of the Androids or Cabba or somebody before Jiren knocks that character out so fans of that character can be happy they got to be relevant for a bit.

I don't get it too. He is like the rest of the troopers.

That's it!

Couldn't quite remember

>An assassin's pride? What rubbish

Nice to see some characterization and his superhero side finally coming up
Now I hope he doesn't just sleep for ten more episodes and comes back after the birth of the ''new super warrior'' in episode 114
I would like to know his origins, his relationship with Vermoud and what he wants to wish for

adobe flash/10

dumb as fuck/10, just like 3/4 of Super has been.
Sometimes I wonder why I'm still watching this. I guess the characters still mean something to me.

Reminder

Go to bed, Isaac

You're gonna be so ass mad when El Blanco is confirmed to be the survivor

Never!

I fucking love Uub! I'm hype as fuck!

Bunny is going to job to Gohan or any of the namekian, Lorax will either job to Frieza or Vegeta or Goku. What I wanr to know is what will happen with the other universes except universe 6. Actually, fuck universe 6 hipe it get deleted.

He'll slowly get a bit more character as he appears but for now Jiren is pretty uninteresting

piccolo absorbs namekians, goku and piccolo are last, piccolo is knocked off by SUPER ALIEN AAAAYYY goku/jiren rematch, last tak, Jurien throws Goku off. final Tak.

Jurien turns to enjoy his victory.

>Loser.

Cut to Piccolo hanging onto the ring, with Goku caught below him. Jiren the perfect didn't check to make sure Piccolo turned up in the stands.
6 and 7 tie, because the 2 namekians still exist in piccolo, and him and goku also make 2.

>it'll never happen and it'll be goku wank.

So is Vegeta even going to go to U6 Saiyan planet like he said he would?

youtube.com/watch?v=SXGbU4QTtm4
Ribrianne has the best theme and is best girl in Super, remember that.

I hope Tori forget about this fucker.

¿When do Gohan blanco appears?

Fuck I hope she goes next episode, this arc has given me more characters I hate then like

>jiren

I am already fighting the gods of destruction one by one until I finally get to El Grande Padre.

thats a pretty sick work btw

>He didn't even make it halfway through the tournament

We all knew Hit would job to Jiren but I thought it was a certainty he'd at least make it to the top 10

That means u6 is cheating since they started off with 12 members (kami and nail)

DELET THIS

I fucking hate that trench coat shit he's got on.

I wanted him to team up with Goku again and fight Jiren. They clearly like each other and would do it. Really thought Hit was going to go to the end.

He didn't forget about him during Neko Majin Z and he won't forget about him now. Also I'm pretty sure he has already been mentioned in Super.

Not even going for a belly scratch, what are you a retard?

It's his canon actual favorite character.

Hit's problem is that his powerset is so strong and hard to counter it's really, really hard to come up with any reasons why he should even struggle against 99% of opponents, so they either had to have him destroy everybody he fought, have to come up with convoluted reasons why his time abilities don't work, or just knock him out early and they took the easy route.

jobber fest?

jobberfest

jobber everywhere

These fucking threads I swear.

nail has long since sunk into Piccolos subconscious and no longer exists (DBZ:A is not canon. Even though it should be.) And Kami and Piccolo Jr were technically the same being split into 2.

1 guy

Kami and Piccoro are theorically a person

This
I fucking hate Caulifla and Cale.

I meant the WHOLE back.

'this episode was a 9/10 by Super standards and a 4.5/10 by other anime standards.