Question for people raised in a Christian household

Question for people raised in a Christian household.

At what point in your life did you realise that Jesus was a Muslim?

Ibn Abbas said, "Just before Allah raised Jesus to the Heavens, Jesus went to his disciples, who were twelve inside the house. When he arrived, his hair was dripping with water (as if he had just had a bath) and he said, 'There are those among you who will disbelieve in me twelve times after you had believed in me.' He then asked, 'Who among you will volunteer for his appearance to be transformed into mine, and be killed in my place. Whoever volunteers for that, he will be with me (in Paradise).' One of the youngest ones among them volunteered, but Jesus asked him to sit down. Jesus asked again for a volunteer, and the same young man volunteered and Jesus asked him to sit down again. Then the young man volunteered a third time and Jesus said, 'You will be that man,' and the resemblance of Jesus was cast over that man while Jesus ascended to Heaven from a hole in the roof of the house. When the Jews came looking for Jesus, they found that young man and crucified him. Some of Jesus' followers disbelieved in him twelve times after they had believed in him. They then divided into three groups. One group, the Jacobites, said, 'Allah remained with us as long as He willed and then ascended to Heaven.' Another group, the Nestorians, said, 'The son of Allah was with us as long as he willed and Allah took him to Heaven.' Another group, the Muslims, said, 'The servant and Messenger of Allah remained with us as long as Allah willed, and Allah then took him to Him.' The two disbelieving groups cooperated against the Muslim group and they killed them. Ever since that happened, Islam was then veiled until Allah sent Muhammad."
—Al-Nasa'i, Al-Kubra, 6:489

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1800x600, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/father_son_holy_spirit
onereason.org/muhammad-in-the-bible/
youtu.be/374f7A7uyNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slide thread
don't forget to sage if you decide to reply

Excuse me?

how do i convert to islam?

Where about do you live bro? Go to your local Mosque

He said "DON'T FORGE TO SAGE IF YOU DECIDE TO REPLY!" Hope that helps!

Apparently Islam is older than Christianity now.

You can't extinguish the light.

يُرِيدُونَ أَنْ يُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى اللَّهُ إِلَّا أَنْ يُتِمَّ نُورَهُ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

They (the disbelievers, the Jews and the Christians) want to extinguish Allah's Light (with which Muhammad SAW has been sent - Islamic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kafirun (disbelievers) hate (it).

-Sura At-Tawbah, Ayah 32

you know where to sage, don't you?

Attached: 1505601504608.jpg (581x665, 67K)

Islam means submission to God. Jesus submitted to God. Therefore > Muslim.

Question, why do Muslims consider Jesus a part of their religion (when he never even mentioned that he was Muslim nor did the religion exist at the time), whilst ignoring most of the miracles he made, and ignoring a good chunk of Christianity in order to make it fit into Islam?

Islam is inconsistent with Judaism and Christianity, at least Christianity laid out the foundation as to why it isn't Judaism whereas Islam just tried to mix parts up (Christianity + Judaism + Islam), call the things it disagrees with lies, and voila.

1st - jewsandniggers invent a religion
2nd - jewsandniggers invent a breakaway sect
3rd - arabsandniggers invent a breakaway sect

white and black people actually believe this sanniggers shit's for real

So Christians are Muslims? Christians try to live a Christ-like life, and the Bible, which Jesus is derived from, has various scriptures which support the trinity, and many other items that Islam is against.

Just a reminder that there's not a single place in the Bible where the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) tells people to worship him. Let's look at what the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) supposedly said according to the Bible.

John 14:28

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

>I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I

Jesus, the messenger (peace be upon him) supposedly said according to the Bible that God is greater than him. So why do Christians worship Jesus (peace be upon him)? It is God alone that is worthy of worship!

>At what point in your life did you realise that Jesus was a Muslim?
Jesus isn't a Muslim.

Jesus is the Son of God
and savior of humanity.

>—Al-Nasa'i, Al-Kubra, 6:489
Why would we believe your sandnigger book, sandnigger?

You do not comprehend sects (nor religion for that matter) if you believe Christianity and Islam are sects of Judaism.

Why should we beleive the lies of a mudslime sandnigger.

Your prophet was a pedophile. He also had sex with sheep. lol

Christians worship Jesus. But it is God alone that is worthy of worship. Jesus was one of God's messengers that was sent to the children of Isreal.

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Quran: 5:116.

You haven't read the Bible
openbible.info/topics/father_son_holy_spirit

Just a reminder that there's not a single place in the Bible where the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) tells people to worship him. Let's look at what the messenger Jesus (peace be upon him) supposedly said according to the Bible.

John 14:28

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

>I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I

Jesus, the messenger (peace be upon him) supposedly said according to the Bible that God is greater than him. So why do Christians worship Jesus (peace be upon him)? It is God alone that is worthy of worship!

At what point did you realize Mohammed is the false prophet in the book of revelation.

Attached: 1503803994231.png (750x1060, 598K)

Did you skip over the dozens and dozens of scriptures that mention God the Father, son, and holy Spirit?

>At what point in your life did you realise that Jesus was a Buddhist.
There, fixed that for you... Islam wasn't even a thing.

>But it is God alone that is worthy of worship.
Jesus is God.

>Jesus was one of God's messengers that was sent to the children of Isreal.
Jesus Christ is the the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father. Through him all things were made.

>Quran: 5:116.
Your fake religion stole Jesus Christ and twisted him to your own evil purposes.

Mohammed was a false prophet. He was a bandit, a murderer, a pedophile.

>Christians worship Jesus. But it is God alone that is worthy of worship. Jesus was one of God's messengers that was sent to the children of Isreal
Ironic
Matthew 29:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

John 1:14
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 Corinthians 8:6
Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

Why do you ignore everything in the bible that proves that Jesus is the son of god, that he died for everyone's sins and rose again and ascended into Heaven ?

MoHAMmed is burning in hell as he didn't accept Jesus Christ as his lord and savior. Just as you will.

At what point did you realise Jesus (pbuh) prophesied about the coming of Muhammad (pbuh)

onereason.org/muhammad-in-the-bible/

Who wrote that? Was Jesus (pbuh) ever quoted saying he was God? No. The Bible was edited in later generations.

>At what point did you realise Jesus (pbuh) prophesied about the coming of Muhammad (pbuh)
He didn't. Mohammed was not in the bible, you fuck.

You don't have a single argument against us, do you?

>Was Jesus (pbuh) ever quoted saying he was God? No.
Why would we believe your lies?

>The Bible was edited in later generations.
The bible of today is the same bible that was written.

Christians get destroyed in every single argument with Muslims. I've never seen a Christian win. Honest.

Like I said, Islam is inconsistent with the other abarham religions. It cuts off what goes against it in Christianity, and just as you are knowingly doing, scriptures that mention you can only reach the father through God's son- are irrelevant as they contradict the claim Jesus was a Muslim, as Christians also believe in the trinity. Jesus' crucifixion is interestingly enough denied by many Muslims, which I'm assuming is because it also contradicts the idea that he was a prophet as opposed to God's son, whom the bible frequently mentions is how humans can get to know God the Father (hence the trinity).

>Christians get destroyed
...By bombs you muslims kill them with.

>in every single argument with Muslims.
Oh look...a bullshit argument.

> I've never seen a Christian win.
But you're a forum sliding shill so of course you'd say that.

>Honest.
Taquia.

>Taquia.
Taqiya

Yes the bible was translated multiple times although I fail to see how that is relevant, since the new testament is where most of the foundation of Christianity begins, and is where Islam adopts most of its story about Jesus. You cannot nitpick scriptures from the same books.

Just an fyi, Matthew 28:19 is what Jesus said. It's in red throughout all bibles. Instead of trying to rub it off as it goes against your beliefs, why don't you even consider the idea that Islam is inconsistent when it comes to what it says about Jesus.

youtu.be/374f7A7uyNQ

Can the Bible be trusted?

fpbp

Never he black arts magician from down south just ask any jew

Yes, continue to prove my point about how Muslims nitpick and ignore things parts from Christianity, whilst they utilize many parts that fit their narrative.

Here's a better idea for you, if the bible cannot be trusted, then why should the Quran nor anything that it got from Christianity. The Bible wasn't written after Muhammad (spoiler), nor did Jesus exist after Muhammad. You keep on contradicting yourself, and doing exactly what I said in regards to you rubbing off parts of the Bible that you disagree with.

Also, how did Islam not edit out major parts of the Bible when it literally derived Jesus and other biblical characters from it? You should criticize the Quran more than the bible if you are really concerned about how it was "edited "

Jesus (pbuh) came with nothing but the truth. It was the people after him that corrupted his word. Do you research. Watch the speakers corner videos when Muslims have discussions with Christians. You'll be amazed if you're not biased.

ما يُقالُ لَكَ إِلّا ما قَد قيلَ لِلرُّسُلِ مِن قَبلِكَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَذو مَغفِرَةٍ وَذو عِقابٍ أَليمٍ
Nothing is said to you, [O Muhammad], except what was already said to the messengers before you. Indeed, your Lord is a possessor of forgiveness and a possessor of painful penalty.

At what point do you realize that Islam is the serpent that will be defeated?

Attached: 1493632256981.jpg (500x667, 143K)

Get vanned. Sup Forums is a terrorist reporting board.

Attached: tip.png (1479x402, 482K)

Muslim logic:
>ignore everything the Apostles who lived with Jesus said about Jesus
>ignore everything the earliest Christian community wrote about Jesus
>believe everything an Arab said about Jesus over 600 YEARS LATER
Of course your quote is even stupider, because it's from a Hadith, all of which date to 300 years after the time of Muhammad.
So we're talking about almost a thousand years removed from the time of Jesus.

Give me one historical reason why I should believe a Hadith recorded in the year 900, which is relating a story from 300 years earlier about something Muhammad said regarding a matter 600 years before his time.

Attached: 1495070025434.png (1500x1200, 86K)