Brittany Pettibone has been detained by the British government for "hate speech" she is currently in prison...

>Brittany Pettibone has been detained by the British government for "hate speech" she is currently in prison, absolutely outrageous, Americans need to raise some noise about this.
>Continued

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/martin-sellner-brittney-pettibone-detained-uk/

Attached: 1520726506300.jpg (900x900, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartinSellner/status/972589164964335616
archive.is/sxBXo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colnbrook_Immigration_Removal_Centre
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/jul/20/colnbrook-detention-centre-photographs-asylum-seekers
twitter.com/Martin_Sellner
timesofisrael.com/labour-leader-wants-probe-into-israels-influence-on-uk-politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Martin Sellner has been tweeting about it. He seems to have finally figured out who the globalists are.

twitter.com/MartinSellner/status/972589164964335616

Attached: hitler_obama_2_by_wwu-d496tgu.jpg (614x732, 33K)

They're both Dugin worshipping NazBol kikes. Isn't it funny how all these controlled opposition retards get spammed on Sup Forums nonstop every time something happens. It's almost as if the JIDF are doing it!

Our "Allies"

I bet you 99% of the Limey fucks can't put down their "POYNTS" long enough to actually take to the streets.

And Tommy Robinson, the Hero, get beat up by Terrorists.

Britain is Kill. Scratch them off the list.

Bump.

Stop cooperating with authorities. It won't help you. Find off the books work and go into hiding put out rebel podcasts. Jail helps no one

This.

Bolshevik psyops.

>twitter.com/MartinSellner/status/972589164964335616
WOKE AS FUCK.

>jews jailed by jews for offending muds in Pakistan 2.0
Pottery

vote for corbyn and destroy this fake conservatives they need to die and be replaced by something better

archive.is/sxBXo

>going to Englandistan
>thinking that they will not persecute whites for being white and/or right wingers
>thinking that there is a reason to interview these Britslimes anylonger, they've met their fate
>MFW never again, not pulling their asses out of the mire this time.
1488 Is Up to The British People if they want to have some semblance of a country ever again.

Oh fuck nevermind. She's at Colnbrook Prison NOT the holding cells in the airport itself. I didn't realise that info came out.
Holy fuck.
This is so wrong. This is worse, much worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colnbrook_Immigration_Removal_Centre
It's the second highest level of detention for migrants. They literally put an anti migrant in with Muslims,Africans and other foreigners being deported or lined up for deporting including convicted criminals.

>Colnbrook detains people who are due for removal from the UK due to inadequate right to enter or to remain in the United Kingdom and this may include foreign-national prisoners who have completed their sentences in UK prisons and who are detained pending removal from the country.
>Prisoners are two to a cell.

What the fucking fuck.

Here is an article with pictures what the place looks like
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/jul/20/colnbrook-detention-centre-photographs-asylum-seekers

Attached: Based Hungarian-Gods cock edition.png (325x340, 121K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 9.36.25 PM.png (582x390, 86K)

Oh shit. Identitarianism just grew some fucking teeth.

Attached: 1514510704333.jpg (2048x1597, 581K)

Obvious fake. The real Twitter is:

twitter.com/Martin_Sellner

>theguardian.com/artanddesign/2015/jul/20/colnbrook-detention-centre-photographs-asylum-seekers
Slightly better than US prisons, but to jail two people who didn't commit a crime just because you don't like what they have to say, and two foreign nationals to boot.

Ignore divide and conquer shills and spread pic related on normie media :

Attached: 1520733028621.png (1119x1067, 1.21M)

Nice try kike. Thats not him.
He's also in the detention centre seperated from Brittany.

Too bad its fake, maybe when he gets out he will figure out that no matter how much he censors his message he will still get treated the same.

I like the fake one more.

You would've called Hitler himself controlled opposition.
If all our figureheads are "fakes" then we don't have a movement to begin with. Someone, somewhere out there is representing us. Martin and Brittany have done more for identity politics then you ever have or ever will.

Attached: 1519841236762.jpg (590x749, 78K)

Hmm, expecting the (British Globalist ) government to act all nice in 2018..bad move Brittany..

Attached: 1507738477321s.jpg (112x125, 2K)

Oh he's a Jew hater, hope he rots in prison

The U.S. should probably just bomb that Muslim shithole into oblivion for humanity's sake.

Attached: 1519970136009.jpg (281x281, 26K)

>be Jew
>go to Bongistan
>jailed by bongjews for potentially angering muds
Absolutely hilarious. I bet she's getting fist fucked by a sheboon rn. Shabbat Shalom.

Isn't that what the shitskins are for?

timesofisrael.com/labour-leader-wants-probe-into-israels-influence-on-uk-politics/

What can we do?

It is fake but Katie Hopkins used this handle thus it will cause a shitshow if it hits the mainstream press.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-02-40-55.jpg (886x1234, 413K)

WAR WITH THE UK NOW! Fuck these fuckers.

>going places to do things.
She got what she deserved.

Attached: D11FD3BC-C1DF-4912-A00B-C19E9D6CE262.png (800x559, 521K)

>muh muzzlims
Yeah dude it's totally muslims pulling the strings in the devoutly zionist conservative UK government full of globalist kikes from top to bottom.

Goddamn it... just when I think I've seen light it gets darker...

Attached: 1512709444490.jpg (1804x1536, 1.58M)

So true!

Attached: women terrorists.png (475x591, 375K)

cool pic bro

Attached: 1519466513762.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

Can someone give me some of their quotes which probably got them in trouble?

Nothing

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAJAHHAHAHAJA

Attached: eee.png (683x686, 240K)

Reminder:
The speech Martin was going to give(the one that is potentially a threat) is being read out at Speakers Corner tomorrow(today technically due to the time in the UK) by GI members.

>inb4 riot police twat them all and throw them into vans whilst the Antifa-Islamist alliance try and attack them.

"Maybe we should reconsider genocide of the British goyim...."

Hold on, let us deal with Russia first

>mfw we fire tomahawk missals into London

Attached: pepcorn.jpg (600x600, 48K)

General Praljak was a fucking legend. He stuck his fingers up to those kikes at the Hague and went out the way he chose to by his own hand.

Attached: 14words.png (640x480, 32K)

Fashwave is a growing hobby of mine. It makes me happy. The retro-futurist vision is so comfy. Listening to Xurious right now. The Lawful Good is my favorite song by him.

Attached: 1513779192476.jpg (1024x562, 171K)

Do it, I dont care anymore UK is over with, any respect we once had one the world stage is gone, even Russia can attack us when it likes.

Just do it and make it quick, Im ready

MFW

Attached: 827.jpg (640x684, 39K)

>Pettibone is nazbol
This is news to me, she always seemed like a capitalist.

no you have a chance someone with principles that wont sell their country for a couple of shekels

Attached: corbyn1-e1497986735777-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 77K)

FULL POWER

>willingly stepping foot on the orwellian island of the UK
top lel part and parcel you dumby

Attached: 1460771949486.jpg (1919x1279, 630K)

Well thnx schlomo

Damn i'd love to see her suck a black cock!

Attached: The Four Options.jpg (750x246, 127K)

Does anyone have any pictures of Brittany's ass?

This. We got to push some forwards until someone honest takes the lead. Contantly denying any leadership won't work.

>put jews in camps instead
>all of a sudden there are no muslims because there are no jew lawyers protecting them

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-11 03-54-03.png (1086x315, 68K)

Fisted by a sheboon confirmed.

One is a racist bitch.The other isn't.

Always darkest before dawn, but the sun will rise.

ad jews to it.

Are the inmates at least segregated by gender?

>incarcerating a US citizen indefinitely without trial

Hey no fair that's the US government's job

mutt

>inb4 shanked by a muslim
rip in peace

Not this time, perfidious albion!

Juden

They are both racists, but it's just that one happens to be white. Looks like you are a racist too then.

CHANG

If she gets murdered, wat do? Will it give us a qt martyr?

this is an act of war against the US
lets hope Trump deals with these British tyrants the same way we dealt with them the first time

Yeah, don't come here. The next election will be the end of us when Comrade Corbyn get's elected - and he will get elected due to the mass number of youths and radical promises he makes. 1984 truly does look like a real possibility here. Just let us all die, we fucking deserve it, the whole of western Europe deserves it at this point. We have had plenty of chances to vote and rise up but we followed the kikes. Nuke us and end our suffering, if i had the nuclear codes i would happily destroy this shithole of a country and western Europe.

This status: patrolled.

mutt

->

>this is an act of war against the US
This. And since Canadians are part of the Commonwealth we may now consider them as hostile enemy belligerents.

I assume this is international, women and men are always seperated

Chankoro

Let the fascists move about, things like this just makes them victims.

try to get to the US legally. i know it's hard but at least try.

>1984 truly does look like a real possibility here.

>cameras on every corner
>spoons id checked, bike tires confiscated as potential weapons
>muslims allowed free reign to rape your daughters and run you down on the London bridge as long as someone bookends it with a platitude "part and parcel" (translation: shut up white people)
>Asians are Middle Eastern Islamic Terrorists
>Rape and slavery are grooming
>Your TV needs a license
>Opinions against the government are actionable hate speech

>possiblity

I hear that, I love drawing and sketching simple black and white usually squared geometry so rune-like shapes are a favorite of mine.

One serious department lacking in the neo-right movement is artistic creativity. Get some creative skills you faggots, art doesn't have to be painting Drumpf with menstrual fluids.

Attached: 1464574950538.jpg (962x1196, 1.36M)

The only thing people need to do is start killing lefties. This is the end result. I just dont know why were waiting for incredibly unfavorable odds of surviving. Lefties need to die. They are cancer. Things are only going to get worse.

FUCK YOU COMMIE CUNT GO DIE ALREADY STALIN WOULD'VE KILLED YOU ALREADY, NO LESS THAN YOU DESERVE MARXIST SCUM

I am next year and than god. Have family there and since childhood i was always reluctant down to fear but now, now i cant fucking wait.

Her and her boyfriend are going to UK prison for hate speech. you cant spew hate speech on the UK internet from the US, and expect to come to the UK without consequences.

They're being sent back to Austria within 24 hours.

>UK
>free speech

We have a long history of violence against political speakers.

In Britanistan "women" and "men" are fluid terms defined only by subjective experience.

Yeh truth is hate speech on 2018 for sure..

My physique is my art.

>Live in a shithole with no free speech
>Surprised when you get arrested for practicing speech

Attached: 1339871403409.jpg (432x288, 22K)

>United Kingdom
>LITERALLY makes “wrongthink” illegal
Well I know one country id never visit even if you paid me.

We must not underestimate society's love of cute white women.

no one cares about that tart

They don't live there, they probably underestimated how bad things were.

America is the only country in the world with free speech protection so your options are pretty limited bub