Isnt it kind of ironic that the only strong force of people left in the world who are against sinning and believe in...

Isnt it kind of ironic that the only strong force of people left in the world who are against sinning and believe in moral justice are depicted as the greatest enemy of the world?

Who is really the enemy? The ones who tell you who your enemy is or they themselves?

Im going to share some beautiful verses from the quran. Because I have seen quite clearly that ISIS is created by America to disgrace our moral values of honor. We are the last remaining moral force of this earth before the evil athiests take this place.

"whereupon he that shall be brought into paradise will indeed have gained a triumph: for the life of this world is nothing but an enjoyment of self-delusion"

"And turn not thy cheek away from people in [false] pride, and walk not haughtily on earth: for, behold, God does not love anyone who, out of self- conceit, acts in a BOASTful manner"

"KNOW [O men] that the life of this world is but a play and a passing delight, and a beautiful show, and [the cause of] your BOASTful vying with one another, and [of your] greed for more and more riches "

"whereas those who were bent on evildoing only pursued PLEASUREs which corrupted their whole being, and so lost themselves in sinning."

Whereupon Lucipher said: "O my Sustainer! Since Thou hast thwarted me, I shall indeed make [all that is evil] on earth seem goodly to them, and shall most certainly misguide them-into grievous error

Attached: jinzo.png (544x544, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dABoQqGhMXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1493196583779.jpg (588x609, 134K)

Shut up, sandnigger

We ironically oppose degeneracy we have lost our own internal consistency, if it ever existed.

Attached: I command.jpg (357x1272, 88K)

No More Tribe of Dan religions

Christianity is the true religion. Islam is a cancer

Whatever, we understand logic and justice. We are better than you people who are in the animalistic nature.

Muslims have their degeneracy, the arab people arent the best. But we try to have honor and morals and the good arabians from the non dirty countries carry themselves in a pious manner. White people just hate us because their true enemy convinced them to hate us.

>Jihad going apeshit
>Sex with prepuberty girls
>Treating females like animals
Not all of Islam is good, but yeah Eurocucks need to be shown how weak/retarded they are

Jinzo isn’t meta anymore.

The problem with christianity is that it has nothing to do with the teachings of christ. Its all based on the teachings of St paul. Christians are not moral people. They conducted the spanish and america conquest in the name of christ. If you dont believe me (pic related).

Christianity isnt even a religion. You cant be christian without being jewish. Whenever a person asked Jesus about a problem of divorce or something he always said "Do whatever the law of moses said to do". The gentile religion is islam. Even the Prophecy of Isiah tells us about mohamed.

Attached: serve god.png (1366x768, 114K)

Jihad is taken out of context today because the jews hired these mercenaries to make us look bad. This is true I can easily show you, the stop arming terrorist act by us government shows it.

The girl lied about that she was jealous of his other wives so she made up a lie.

Females if not kept on a leach begin to act the way your women act today.

Attached: k1.jpg (1696x6224, 1.6M)

Hes just here to negate the trap of the athiests that has been set for you guys.

Attached: k2.jpg (1336x6290, 1.56M)

It is a terrible book. I agree, in english it is. In arabic it feels right even though it is repetitive. If you read it backwards its better. The beggining is annoying it just says believe in god over and over again.

Mohamed didnt steal anything, it clearly says in quran that this is the god of abraham. It is the same religion except adjusted slightly.

in the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is king

Attached: 1514146637555.png (599x740, 23K)

>neckbeard creates infinite loop

Attached: E5B94FBA-F1F6-4003-8A2B-9C3FBACDB7F6.png (382x556, 406K)

Thats a good point, most muslims today are truly blind. But not as blind as the rest of the people. At least we all can clearly see the evil of the jewish athiests, because our prophet warned us 1500 years ago.

>Chains pic related

Attached: cosmic.png (474x694, 746K)

>Females if not kept on a leach begin to act the way your women act today.
In the empire of lies, speaking the truth is treason.

always wondered why conservatives and muslims didn't get along better.

-Like to beat their wife
-Like to fuck little kids
-think drugs are degenerate
etc

Attached: 1502698666803.jpg (750x737, 140K)

doesnt islam believe jesus will return and lead them to triumph?

>In the empire of lies, speaking the truth is treason.
Are you trying to imply that the women in my america are acceptable as wives? I wouldnt trust them desu. They like to have attention too much and are dressing too revealing. I would be embarassed for a girl to be with me and dressed like that. They will easily betray their honor for something else. Why not right? thats the idea of athiesm. Please look at pic related. There is a website about cheating and theres 46 million users.

Attached: lifes is short.png (1366x768, 148K)

I wont argue with you because its okay, I am sure you will eventually learn that you are wrong after you have no respite.

Yeah him and mahdi(muslim leader). I hope that this happens soon then we can establish the kingdom on earth. Jesus will be our savior.

>cuts off a head
Let me tell you about the Quran
>marries 7 year old child bride
It’s a beautiful way of life
>throws acid in child brides face
Islam is the answer to all problems
>fucks a goat
The only true god is Allah
>Sells poppy seeds to drug cartels
And Muhammad is his prophet
>Suicide bomb kills 35 innocent people

Attached: F88E1126-19CE-4016-98E7-529B3ADC58C3.jpg (640x916, 40K)

I'd encourage you to look at Ben Shapiro and Yaron Brook as models for atheistic morals, rather than just assuming we have none based on stereotypes in your echo chamber.

I would be happy if Islam took hold in the west.

You blow people up faggot, that's why you're hated.

do you think the false messiah is here yet?
the false promises of riches from global trade have all the warning signs to me

This hurts my heart

>
Athiest have no empathy just like Ben Shajewro

I hope to lead a take over in which we will not take the west but rather bring back our immigrants out of your places. The prophecy says that the eastern orthodox russians (the only whites in Asia) will lead you guys in moralistic values after they make alliance with us. Similar to how Putin is the only white coutnry against america.Because as it says in quran, "these christians which you will ally with are not amongst the arrogant ones, but the ones who still conduct monasteriasm " I hope to see this happen soon.

how do you explain the muslim rape gangs in Europe?

I dont know if there is truly a false messiah in the flesh. It might be just the system in general. The way Muhammd describes him is "he has one eye and the words "coverer of truth" is on his forehead. I think these are clearly symbolic, it wont be that obvious. The forehead thing is a symbolic thing we still say until today such as, "You are so clearly lying that its written on your forehead"

I dont know if this is true or propaganda. But whatever they arent really muslims. The word muslim means to surrender your will to god. These people clearly surrender their will to the material world just like you and the people you follow do.

>
This is mostly just false flags to decieve dumb people like you who love to have enemies to feel as if they are just.

Fuck off religikike.
Hellfire awaits you.

the way of God makes a lot more sense than the self pleasuring and greedy lives that are being lived around me.

>the way of God makes a lot more sense than the self pleasuring and greedy lives that are being lived around me.
I wish I could tell you to turn to christianity because you are white, but I dont think modern christianity has anything to do with christ. Its more related to the epistles of paul, and what Constantine wanted to push.

I reccomend audiobooking the aprociphal tests such as book of enoch and gospel of thomas. You can form your own ideas, its better for you .

This is my favorite audiobook of thomas reading, it should help you understand the TRUE teachings of Jesus. Please listen in.

(whenever jesus mentions death he means the death of empathy and spirit)

youtu.be/dABoQqGhMXk

>I reccomend audiobooking the aprociphal tests such as book of enoch and gospel of thomas. You can form your own ideas, its better for you .
Texts*

Also book of isiah (not aprocriphal) is very good too as it prophecizes the current state of the world.

>atheists have no empathy
>proceeds to generalize and show no empathy towards atheists as individuals

>>proceeds to generalize and show no empathy towards atheists as individuals
Meh ive tried, they love being hateful too much that I dont like being around them. They take pleasure in hating muslims. They have no reason to be empathetic because they dont believe in morals.

>le Paul corrupted da byeball!
>his letters predate scripture
>his companion wrote one of the Gospels
>he was welcomed as an equal to the apostles
>the apostles referred to his writings as scripture

Meanwhile...
>Mohammed literally made up the Quran as it happened

Hes the one who separated you guys from juddaism and created the idea of the holy trinity. Which then was processed into the paganistic idealogy of romans, thats why christianity is so far from the teaching of jesus. The gospels and epistles of paul are so different in philopshy.

If Mohamed made up the quran than why is there so much truth in it? Why are we the only devout righteous people left on the earth? Everybody else seems to have sold their souls to sins and the pleasures of the material world. Sure some of us have too but we are the last stance of justice. Christians dont care about religion, the women literally dress like they are going to the club when they are in church.

Lol what the heck are you talking about Ahmed? Middle East has kiddie fuckers engraved as a cultural tradition. Mohammed literally fucked a prepubescent girl. He also beheaded, raped, stole his step son's wife, etc. He was a piece of shit.

Also, yes, the holy Allah wasted his time telling people to not bother Mohammed and pls not to marry his wives or state at them because he's too shy to tell them. (Surah 33:53)

The trinity is embedded and derived from the OT and the words of Christ. Paul didn't write John 1:1, Ahmed.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue with someone who unironically believes in Islam on an image board and who takes low quality propaganda seriously. Look up David Wood if you're not baiting.

Islam is just Judaism with more explosions.

Attached: 1516888890072.jpg (581x665, 67K)

Whatever I am not going to argue about islam with a brainwashed hateful athiest who believes in the holy trinity.

Is adam also a part of the holy trinity? Luke 3:38?

The son of god is thrown around alot it doesnt really mean what you think it is. It just means of the divine nature of god.

1 John 3:1 [Full Chapter]
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

Matthew 5:8-10 New International Version (NIV)
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.

Also JOhn 1:1 is bullshit because its different based on the translations.
New International Version (NIV)
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning

King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

1500 years of islam then suddenly after 9/11 we are known by our explosians. You are believing the lies. but whatever, you want to believe them so I dont think anything will change you.

>David Wood
This guy is a unempathetic falsifier like yourself.
He says the quran commands people to fight disbelievers and quotes the verse. But he is only speaking half truths like a devil because he misses half the context of the verse.

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

This is only in reference to people who live in your country that arent paying their tax. Which I agree with, they are wicked evil people they have no sense justice so they deserve to be attacked if they dont at least pay the damn tax.

(checked)
>1 Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, kαὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, kαὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος. 2 οὗτος ἦν ἐν ἀρχῇ πρὸς τὸν θεόν.
>1 in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum 2 hoc erat in principio apud Deum
Yeah I don't see where the issue is.

How do you feel about apostacy, homosexuality, and adultery op? What should the punishment be if following your holy book?

The punishment for all major crimes would be to force them to leave the nation. Because thats the best way to get rid of a problem. Our book is old it already served its purpose. It was an advanced law for 1500 years ago. But today we will have a new law.

But why he plain' Jinzo

WHY HE PLAYIN' JINZO