The first half of Sword Art Online is the best Isekai ever, prove me wrong. Protip: you cannot

The first half of Sword Art Online is the best Isekai ever, prove me wrong. Protip: you cannot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ9NlThB3SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

was great until they started skipping floors, sohuld've just done more Aincrad and ended it there

Only the first 2 episodes were great, then it turned shit.

It's not even isekai

GGO was the only enjoyable part of SAO and it was due to Sinon.

Digimon

Isekai sucks.

>12 Kingdoms
>Those Who Hunt Elves
>Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland
>Vision of Escaflowne
All better Isekai. Hell, fucking Kyo Kara Maoh is a better isekai than SAO and it was blatant trash

t. Doesn't have a Brave Heart

Digimon might've not have been a masterpiece but at least it wasn't garbage.

Reminder that Ben 10 already did an isekai episode in 2006

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ9NlThB3SY
easy

>wife's tamagachi
top kek

It's not even an isekai.

Geoff is so fucking good when he's not making sponsored videos. Glad to see he's been steering away from them lately.

Season 3 will be better, k.

The series is sh*t..over hyped and boring

Op can't tell isekai from trapped in a game. Lame. Go watch Moar anime.

had good potential but threw it all away by skipping over alot of stuff that made the concept interesting in the first place.

But what if I believe that the logical conclusion to the Simulation Hypothesis is that we're all in a simulation? Wouldn't that make all isekai into a "trapped in a game" anime?

.hack died for this garbage

well if you're going to go that far, all fiction is 'trapped in a simulation' because all fiction is a simulation where even the slightest detail is micromanaged by the Laplace's Demon that is the author

.Hack isn't dead. the G.U. remake with a wholly new 'volume 4' post-game campaign is coming out next year

of course we can't, since it's your opinion

Well, my ultimate point is that "trapped in a video game" is just a subset of isekai, where the "other world" is a virtual one within our own.

>g.u
>nope.avi
why can't we get a link anime already

hating SAO is what put him on the map no-one does it better

Cause link is for faggots.

That would be Alicization.

>The first half of Sword Art Online is the best Isekai ever,
Dude what? The first half is precisely the reason why SAO is so shit.
If it was entirely removed, the whole anime would instantly become ten times better.

At least it will be about swords and not guns

>link is for faggots

you heard

SAO was never good. People who are saying "Aincrad was good lmao" are fucking delusional.

>people can't have opinions or different tastes

I would suggest you read the Sword Art Online:Progressive series, which is a proper retelling of the Aincrad part without skipping most of those 2 years.

delet this

t. /k/

The entirety of SAO was the best animated work ever.

Don't worry. They're making a spin-off for the gun game too.

12 Kingdoms
Log Horizon