REMINDER: Paying Bills and Rent are a Jew Conspiracy

Live at home until you’re 40 and can buy a house. Plenty of time to lose your virginity in the last 30 years of your life

Attached: B8D1D9B1-E85C-4A35-85EA-B59843AD64DE.jpg (615x409, 53K)

I resurrected this pearl from page 10

This is pretty true. It's why having family land can work. Starting every generation from square one completely atomized is why people can't have kids young etc.

Thanks

But I’m sick of where I live and there’s no opportunity.

I resurrected this pearl from page 10

Why buy a house at 40 when you can inherit the house at 60?

60 is old lol

>not losing your virginity while you live at your parents house
average age is 15, with 95% having lost it by 20

this is true. and if you want to have some private time, sing a half a year lease with your girlfriend just for that prupose, then back to saving cash. dont fall for hollywood shit.

Exactly. It's fucking retarded and I don't understand it. It's a Jewish trick to get you to buy more houses. In China they have generational homes going back 500 years. The Grandparents, Parents, and Children all live in the same house. The children grow up and get married their wives move in and the cycle continues.

underage get out

two same number

>tfw racked up 60k in loans
>tfw 25k interest accrued over 5 years
>tfw around 90k in debt
>working for 50k/yr in Oklahoma
>tfw living with parents again

Im going to bite the bullet. If I can be debt free over 3-4 years, it would all be worth it. I just bought a car for 15k outright after half of year of work, and now I can focus purely on my loans.

i doubt they will let you pay if off early without penalty and even if they do youll be paying around 2500/month to do so which would take up nearly all of your 50k salary alone

haha lol

Theres no prepayment penalty, those are dinosaur clauses. Not too many loans have those anymore. And yes, I do devote most of my paycheck straight to the loans. Thats the plan.

It just sucks. That money could be a 90k down on a house. Instead I will just be getting to black.

how quaint

Attached: 1422917463622.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

based

thanks best friend :)

lol