ITT: Girls who got fucked hard

Several thousand times.

Jesus christ, so jelly

>I'm a little wolf inside a girl

Absolute manmad

Impregnated from first time.

Every mother in anime-manga.

Mio is so hot, damn

Anyone have that drawfag user's picture of how she got another kid via dragon's semen bath?

here ya go friend

Thanks user.
>Dat winged sperm
gets me everytime.

Soon. Very soon

Might as well post every other girl too

I thought that it never entered h-territory for that particular series though?

As of volume 10 of the LN she's been thoroughly dicked by the MC, and every girl is going to get dicked in the next volume

The in-universe explanation for why they can't fuck turned out to be a big fat lie. Only got one volume left, might as well give all the censors the bird and go out guns blazing.

there is not anywhere near enough hentai for these series

Your mother.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>The in-universe explanation for why they can't fuck turned out to be a big fat lie.
Good lord. I imagine that went he on to fuck Mio until his balls drained and then just kept on fucking, then he'll do the same to the rest of them.

Imagine having to stop yourself from fucking the super hot girls that live with you while still doing ridiculously lewd things with them because of the nympho loli that's also living with you
And then you find out it was all a lie, you could have fucked them a long time ago
Would a guy be mad? Relieved? Happy? Horny?

>had to think about Esdeath
That kinda made me angry.

that was the funniest part for me

This little brown slut

it was made by a butthurt esdeathfag in the first place

Suddenly I've realised that he could've easily killed her by proposing to fuck in this form.

>implying

"loli"

I've meant Esdeath. She is insane enough to agree.

>Getting angry over a joke image

I'd imagine the guy would feel his soul leaving his body in two directions as his eyes started bleeding, while at the same time, feeling like a great weight was lifted off his crotch.

Before and during the series.

I know you meant Esdeath, and I know she'd agree
I figure some stomach bulge would be the worst thing to happen considering who Esdeath is
At least according to hentai I've read and watched, girls don't die when fucking huge monsters, at worst they bleed and get a bulge

thats because the source material is good enough by itself

>ywn have a threesome with these two
Why even live?

It's better this way, Esdeath dying alone without ever scoring.

Or wait didn't some lesbo rape her in the Zero spin-off?

Why are girls with red hair such wanton sluts?

I'd probably just start raping the entire household, starting with that tiny whitehaired thing.

art imitates life

You can't rape the willing user

Ravioli

Ravioli?

Chef Boyardee

Saikawa finally did it?

You sure? I'd be really sudden, rough, and inconsiderate.

Like just waking shorty up by immediately penetrating her in the missionary position while keeping her quiet with forced kissig.

Or walk in on redhead when she's showering, slam her up against the wall titties first, then forcing myself in without delay, whichever hole I feel like, then pound recklessly while pinning her arms and pulling her hair, groaning into her ears about how she's just my fucktoy, etc.

I'd be at the point where I'd just not wear clothes around the house anymore, just walk around with a pre-lubed half-chub, attacking whichever of them whenever I feel like.
I suppose I could pay groups of strangers to rape the others while I'm busy with one of them, to effectivize the cock train and humiliation.

I mean I'd just be a brute.

All that except
>I suppose I could pay groups of strangers to rape the others while I'm busy with one of them, to effectivize the cock train and humiliation.
Would be gladly accepted
They have a master slave relationship, sure Basara is nice and all, but they all want the dick really bad
Also walking naked is a great way to have them jump on you at random times

Now this. This.

Is purified autism.

Hold on, I thought this was that DxD thing I was fantasizing about. But I mean they're still fuckable.

You're saying they'd just take whatever?
That kind of drains some of the fun in one way.

On the other hand, if they're obedient, I could make them pretend for me.

Don't even try to touch Mio!

>On the other hand, if they're obedient, I could make them pretend for me.
Of course they're obedient, if they don't obey, they get horny as fuck until their master takes care of them
So yes, they literally beg

How can anyone be mad because of this?

nothing wrong here
she wanted it

not canon

Came out of nowhere, guess people felt suckerd punch, at least Kyoko from Maison was hinted at having being with someone else before hand.

Why is batman raping a girl?

That's not true and you know it

Yuuko got fucked hard but her boyfriend will die a virgin
sounds fishy

GENTLY WALK HER HOME

Prove me wrong Christfags protip:
You can't

Figuratively.

Been to Spain, can attest.

that scene mindbreaked me as a kid. I think I had rape/NTR fetish from that anime.

Joseph got NTR'd pretty hard.

guess she liked it doggy style

GLOP

Asuna "Two Years Worth of Semen" Yuuki

T W O Y E A R S
W
O

Y
E
A
R
S

>the board made a glopping noise as two posts worth of semen flowed endlessly into the thread

I still didnt read breserk cause of this shit i know about it from spoilers but i think i well read it

The best part about it is how the author says it's not canon and wants people to forget about it.

There's people who unironically think this shit is good.

MODS

you piece of shit

If Basara lets any other man touch any of his women they'll literally get mindbroken and die.

Their pact with him practically ensures NTR is impossible.

The romantic build up of the series lead to them both going to the amusement park together, him confessing to her...

... And then her Ex-BF coming out of nowhere, her saying that she loved him (the EX) all along, and running off with him.

There's a few other details, but it was both SURPRISE NTR and SURPRISE IMPURE all in one. It's not really shocking that it got a bad reception.