What am i getting into?

What am i getting into?

The best space opera.

Great show, but has its notable flaws. It's a quite a unique experience though. If you want a sci-fi show, you are going to be very disappointed though. Just see it as a pre-20th century war story set on a galactic scale.

an anime franchise called "Legend of the Galactic Heroes"

spaceships, homosex, and Sup Forums

literally the best anime ever created

dont watch the previews

Yeah it doesn't have much going on in the science fiction department but Iserlohn Fortress is pretty cool, so are Seffle particles and those give us cool melee fight scenes.

I prefer Crest of the Stars, though I can't quite put my finger on why.

Watch 50ish eps and put it on hold forever. That way you are able to appreciate its upsides, but arent overly aware of its incredibly weak padding, yet.

What? The 50s are where it starts getting really good. It's just the last twenty episodes or so that are kind of weak, and only because the series needed another 50-60 episodes than it had to wrap up properly.

Julian infiltrating terrorists kinda dragged on as well

That's just personal taste

IMHO every episode is excellent

Wonder how valuable the opinion of a mindless drone is, though.

Homosex? Are we watching the same show?

>if an opinion differs with mine he must be a mindless drone!

Go to sleep kid

Claiming that every single episode of a 110ep OVA that has significant production value issues throughout its first third is "excellent" sounds like something only a drone would claim, yes. I dont even need to refer to the writing here, the visual mambo-jumbo already makes it impossible for a lot of them to be, but you couldnt possibly admit that which makes you a drone by proxy.

>Yang dies
>don't even feel like watching the show anymore
fug does it get even better? I can't see where the show is going to go from here besides some conflict with reuenthal and reinhardt.

only the reuenthal conflict is interesting

afterwards nothing

I extremely enjoyed all 110 episodes

If you have a hard time dealing with that then you can keep your opinion

Old grandpa shit lol

For fuck's sake, this.

Spaceships
Bros
Fluffy hair
Orchestral music
A lot of orchestral music

>LoGH