New Canadian $10 bill featuring civil rights activist Viola Desmond unveiled

> Viola Desmond, a woman who stood up for the rights of black people in Nova Scotia and went to jail for it, was honoured Thursday as a new $10 bill featuring her image was unveiled.

> The vertical banknote was unveiled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau and Bank of Canada governor Stephen Poloz during a ceremony at the Halifax Central Library.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bb_nkZNh8M

Attached: new10bill.jpg (630x315, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schoolweb.tdsb.on.ca/africentricschool/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Having a Black female on the Canadian dollar is more important than the founder of Canada, eh?

I'm hype for the upcomming asspain when every single one of these notes is vandalized a month after release

>anadian $10 bill

Attached: oshit.jpg (1533x843, 586K)

Is the queen still on it ? The feminists screeched about more women on banknotes here despite the queen being on literally every note and coin

Attached: Canadian$50.png (1000x1000, 1.69M)

Dat nostalgia

>uppity nigger harasses white people
>for niggers this the highest degree of achievement
Bravo niggers how are you not embarrassed?

> Desmond played a seminal role in Canada's civil rights movement when, on Nov. 8, 1946, she went to see a movie at the Roseland Theatre in New Glasgow, N.S., while her car was getting fixed.

> Desmond, 32, was dragged out of the theatre by police and jailed for defiantly sitting in the "whites only" section of the film house. At the time, black people could only sit in the balcony.

> The civil rights activist was convicted of defrauding the province of a one-penny tax — the difference in tax between a downstairs and upstairs ticket — even though Desmond had asked to pay the difference. She was released after paying a $20 fine and $6 in court costs. She appealed her conviction but lost.

> Desmond is often described as Canada's Rosa Parks, even though Desmond's act of defiance happened nine years before Parks refused to give up her seat on an Alabama bus.

>Viola Desmond, a woman who stood up for the rights of black people in Nova Scotia and went to jail for it,

She snuck down from the discounted balcony to the floor seats and got caught -- some "fighting for Black peoples rights"

> The vertical banknote ..

Its in the shape of a movie ticket so we can all remember the Movie Theater Mullato Token who did jack shit to get on the money

she's still there dw

Attached: $20.jpg (600x337, 71K)

They really went out of there way to pick someone nobody has heard of. They were choosing from 4 people who nobody had also heard of. I just assumed they'd pick Nellie McClung but nope.

Canada used to have black schools and shit until the 1980's. We're going too far left now, it's crazy. I can't believe it changed this much so fast.

Lol so basically this negress just tried to get a better seat without paying and she’s a hero for that?

Attached: 1513167795102.jpg (600x739, 193K)

disgusting nigger.
and disgusting nigger lovers.
i won't accept or carry 10 dollar bills with the fucking filthy nigger.

founder of Canada was opposed to asian immigration, and wanted an ethnostate

they're taking our longest serving pm of the $50 next, he got a phd from harvard on why we shouldn't let asians in

she's on every coin, but only the $20

Who is on the $10 now?

A nigger

a filthy nigger

And you know it's because as a 56% mulatto she didn't want to sit around niggers all along.

Attached: Viola Desmond.jpg (180x280, 6K)

>Canada used to have black schools
toronto brought them back with an afrocentric curriculum
schoolweb.tdsb.on.ca/africentricschool/

Doesn't look like a nigger

Attached: 10-1600x766.jpg (1600x766, 296K)

not for long anyway
the libtards and kikes will destroy the notes with him on there and replace them with the filthy nigger.

That's it? Half nigger didn't want to sit with full niggers and she's a hero on the fucking money?
I'm asking who he is. I don't know shit about Canada.

Attached: 1407067992381.png (283x329, 161K)

the image is sideways

Attached: 1497364569694s2.jpg (250x249, 12K)

Why does plastic money look so fucking horrible?

LOL in America, "Rosa Parks" is a hero for refusing to sit in the back of a bus. Blacks act like this was the worst atrocity of all time, but fail to realize we could have just outright banned thier asses from busses all together. Butt nooooo the extra 14 ft was a holocaust for them

Attached: 001.jpg (750x1334, 195K)

Soon

Attached: tubman1n-3-web.jpg (750x317, 61K)

John A. Macdonald did a ton of shit and pretty much help create Canada.
more then the smelly fat lipped stinky fuck nigger the libtards are slapping on the bill.

feels horrible too.

Australian money is Monopoly Tier shit.

It's 90° to the rest of our money what the fuck

Just annex us already burgers, manifest destiny.

See pic.
Based drunkard.

Attached: image.jpg (838x897, 180K)

I'm glad we didn't go through with this. I wouldn't be able to make $20+ purchases with Harriet staring at me, judging me...

Attached: dukenukem.png (529x810, 759K)

Canada needs help
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

We have had women and maori on ours for at least twenty years. The latest batch has nearly much maori as english.

Vertical shots in 2018, sure fire winner Canukadia

Wow, what a great step forward for wamenz of Canada, who are incredibly oppressed in our modern western first world liberal democracy, founded by John A. Macdonald, who doesn't deserve to his own dollar bill because he was white guy born in a time when it was normal to discriminate based on race. We totally don't have any more important problems, wamenz rights are a BIG ISSUE, and having a picture of a woman no one's heard or cares about on the $10 dollar bill was REALLY IMPORTANT.

what kind of cuck doesn't stand up for their rights?

>Can I get 2 fives?
>Thanks.
No explanation.

Checked. That's the thing, she didn't have any to sit in a different, more expensive, section.

Attached: 1520132117182.jpg (2048x1365, 689K)

literally who

Don’t think for a minute that this was done for some reason other than to demoralize the white population, a very early step in white genocide.

Attached: 8F51534D-E82C-4125-B855-579242F22781.jpg (232x236, 18K)

They should have put Anne of Green Gables on the money. People know who she is, the japs have even made anime series of her

At least we still have the Constitution

I'll be vandalizing mine. Maybe write "Wakanda" on her forehead

Classic Hitler stash for mine.

I thought it was still happening, it was just delayed a few years like most fed fuckery.

Also subtle redpill, discouraging people from using the most prolific liquid form of cash currency by making it ugly so the translation to digital money with full oversight is seamless

MacDonald is getting moved to the $100. Having a black female is more important than the prime minister that lead us through WW1

>putting criminals on your money
seriously ?

Why not at least honour the nogs over here in Alberta that helped kickstart modern ranching in the west?? Like the Wares that built their own little chunk of the world from the ground up with no help from anybody. If we need to do the token black thing there are at least some actual role models.

There's nothing that lady did that compares with the work of Nigger John. Men like him literally did help blacks to succeed here by simply working hard and being a good example that nobody could fault.
He didn't take from his community, he only gave, and he was fair in his dealings so he was treated with the respect that he was due (it wasn't considered rude to call him nigger John at the time), and because of that people gave other blacks a chance to sink or swim on their own merits.

Pic related. Look at it. If you had to choose one, which person's face would you rather do a bump with? A man who made his bones through a life time of grueling labour in the hardscrabble of the northern prairies, or somebody that SAW A MOVIE THAT ONE TIME

Attached: liquidsword.jpg (2701x3783, 3.5M)

How long before they put a tranny on a bill?

Where is Borden going?

And no, having a black female is not important, blacks are absolutely irrelevant in Canadian history.

Woopdiwoo, he worked like the rest of us, good for him. Do you see common ranchers on our currency? No. You see important history figures except for that whore queen, she's the one who should be removed. And I fucking hate Canada, I can't imagine how a Canadian feels about this, i'm outraged that they are removing a true face of history for some privileged theater cunt.

he's getting taken off the $100 and going away
I was joking/speaking from the perspective of the people who run the mint

Wow... he should at least replace the queen on the $20... we have her face on coins it's more than enough for some irrelevant relic of the past.

I can see it now...
>Trudeau wins next election
>People's Republic of Canada adopts "diverse" currency
>Literally Whos that are fags, trannies, diversity hires and dumpy white women on every piece of currency

Please annex us burger-kuns

YOU CANT TAKE A WOMEN OFF AND REPLACE HER WITH A MAN THAT'S SEXIST

JUST

Im gonna refuse this bill and ask for two fives... you take John A Macdonald... to put this half nigress? GTFO!

I always thought that Laura Secord would be the next female to grace the bills... but too bad she wasn't black mixed..

Faggot monopoly money.

canadian money was cool. every decade or so, the queen's portrait would be affected by gravity harder

I was pretty fucking annoyed when they announced this. Of all the women they could've virtue signalled with, they chose a fucking literally-who person. On top of that, she's a nigger, and niggers are completely irrelevant here. Canada is so far gone that they are taking cuckoldry to new levels that we never could have thought would be possible.

I always thought the queen should have left along with the $1 bill... and they should have replaced her with a pioneer, I always believe that pioneers are unappreciated in Canadian history

Canada... a Republic!!!
lol

>Unknown nigger on a bill
>Gender-neutral anthem
>Dancing like a fool in India
>Peoplekind
The list goes on and on and on and on. Holy fuck, we will never live this down. I knew Trudeau was going to be bad, but I didn't think he'd cuck our country so hard that Ahmed is not only fucking our wives but us too.

2019 can't come soon enough.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
O
D

S
A
V
E

T
H
E

Q