WARREN NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT in 2020

*INHALES*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>B-buh muh blue wave..
>R-Russia...

Attached: 3419ccfc13.png (778x648, 724K)

Attached: 1517675084741.gif (220x220, 407K)

>implying this is a good thing
she was an easy candidate to trash and beat like hillary was

Don't get too hyped. They'll run some other 56%-er or kike to score minority points. Now it's just a question of who.

She thinks she’s A-team material and doesn’t want to run against Trump if it looks like a loss, she’ll wait until 2024. Trump’s already devastated her branding with Pocahontas jokes.

This.

>implying they have anyone better to run in 2020.
This is just her ego, she expects to win in 2024

There are plenty of better candidates that would put up a better fight.

kamala harris or Cory booker

Everyone says that until it comes time to commit for fundraising purposes. Otherwise they'll get verbally raped by Trump for 3 years.

Attached: yRuA3lr.jpg (1186x1500, 686K)

>posting in a tortilla bread
I don't like this feel

I was hoping she would run, she needs to eat more humble pie.

There isn't a one of them known right now that Trump isn't going to destroy on a personal level.

The real show is going to be the "leaks" from the next three years of the White House, Kushner "deals", Trump's taxes "leak", shit like that.

The media is going to go thermonuclear.

Name one. They can’t run Obama again

I dunno, Booker has been memed hard in the past and "Muh 2nd darkie president" also doesn't have as much appeal to it. Don't know the other cunt.

Corey Booker? (literally who)
Joe Biden? (has no interest in running against Trump, plus he's old as shit now)
Bernie Sanders? (sure, I trust you to run a fair primary THIS time guys!)
Jim Webb would be a shoe-in if he actually ran, but I think he's retired from politics entirely now in disgust
I guess there's whoever they can throw out from the shadows of Congress, who will immediately be dismissed as yet another politician and who will probably push the illegal immigrants are more worthy of protection than citizens thing, or the fag bathroom bills, or whatever degeneracy pops up in the next two years

It was her turn!

You think their attacks on Trump are deranged? Imagine what they'll do to anyone who runs in the primaries against Oprah.

>Served in Iraq
>Supported Bernie Sanders
>Has the charisma and personality Hillary lacked
>She's actually hip with the kids, unlike Hillary
>She doesn't have a closet full of skeletons
>People actually support her WILLINGLY because they WANT her to WIN
>NeverTrump """"conservatives"""" will flock to her instantly
and most importantly
>WOMAN OF C O L O R

If they were any smart, the choice would be obvious...

But since it's the post-Obama Democrats we're talking about, they're way too lost in their delusions to actually know what their base wants and apparently expecting them to do anything smart and reasonable like NOT spending millions of dollars on on the campaign of a fucking film maker that has never ever held anything close to public office is asking WAAAY too much it's probably gonna be:

>Cory Booker: Obama 2: Electric Boogaloo
>Kamala Harris: Literally fucking Obama with a wig
>Kirsten Gillibrand: Hillary 2 Electric Boogaloo
>Oprah Winfrey: Do I need to say anything else? I mean, fuck.

Noticing a pattern here?

Attached: 399px-Tulsi_Gabbard_Official_Portrait.jpg (399x599, 64K)

>Joe Biden

Biden has a lot of dirt that the MSM hasn't touched. Allen Stanford, and Ukraine for example.

Literally any uncontroversial figure that isn't apart of the democrat establishment would be a better candidate than her.

test

Kamala lala ding dong and libby

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-222850.jpg (1723x1290, 992K)

Served in Iraq, doesn't have a closet full of skeletons.

Attached: 1520692150572.jpg (396x385, 31K)

The two "real" candidates will be Biden and Kamala. I expect the push will be for Kamala since the left has quadrupled down on identity politics and has given up on courting poor whites in favor of the diversity vote.

I also expect that they've blown their wad too soon and that doing so will cost them 2020.

Biden is a pedo.
Kamala is a serious dipshit. And for those that don’t see her as a dipshit, she’ll come off as a bitch. Soybean boys will be scared