Would you marry Aqua??

Would you marry Aqua??

You're in for endless debts. The sex would be incredible though.

hell no all she does is nag

Why would anyone do that?

I'd marry Eris instead.

Christ Fuck, no. Id sooner marry the killer cabbage.

No, because I'm going to marry Wiz.

Sounds like a decent compromise.

>implying she would marry a NEET like me

Megumeme would

Yes. I'd also marry Darkness and Wiz for the best harem ending. Maybe Yun too, if for nothing else but to rub it in Megumin's face.

It would be impossible to have kids with her tho.

>The sex would be incredible though.
Do you have a single fact to back that up? Aqua is an entitled idiot. Why do you think she'd do anything other than lie there like a dead fish during sex?

Retard demigod sons?

no thanks

Say you'll give her money based on how well she does the act. You win no matter what. Unless you don't have the cash.

Aqua is not a hard worker. She'd just do the absolute minimum and take your money. You're wasting your time an energy when their are better options

Just start questioning if that's all a goddess can muster in bed and she'll start twisting and moving her hips so hard she'll bruise your dick.

What?

That's why you base the amount on performance. If it blows give her pennies.

>Aqua is not a hard worker.
Lies. She works hard if she loves it. She's known for being a pro-plasterer and was giddy at the thought of doing more.

Any liquid she touches turns into water.

>Aqua is not a hard worker
>built a majestic robot out of milk cartons
>folded beautiful paper flowers for money
>worked hard during her construction job
While Aqua likes being lazy, when she works, she works hard.

>unrestricted sex all time without kids
Sounds like an advantage.

I'd drink her purified urine.

Megumin > Lalatina > Aqua
Wiz is for Beldia.

If you wanna kids you can make it with Megumin. Aqua won't even know that, lol.

Pervert!

Don't dick chuuni lolis. They need to grow up first.

GET 50% OF YOUR PURCHASE AT INFOWARS.COM

What's wrong with lolicon? Well, anyway it's not my thing but Megumin is really good tho. I guess she is my favorite character in Konosuba.

Megumin is the best. Fuck the rest.

Yes!

Why would I? There is a better option

GIVE ME LALATINA OR GIVE ME DEATH

i would, would she?

A cat is fine too

What about a busty nekogirl?

BEHEAD HIM

How did aqua get drunk in the first ep if her body purifies liquids?

No, first of all as a goddess she would be obliged to return to her work once the higher ups realize she's not even trying to solve the situation and just fucking around.
Second she's retarded, I don't want my children to be stupid.
Third she's lazy and entitled, I don't want a wife who just sits on the sofa every day and doesn't even bother to be a housewife, I can also see her dumping the kids on me because she can't be bothered.
Fourth she's a troublemaker, and by marrying her I'd be directly involved in every single stupid shit she does.
Finally she's an alcoholist, imagine the damage she would do the already stupid kids if she starts drinking while pregnant.

Only if I can lick her butthole.

She's a lightweight, and it doesn't act fast enough to nullify alcohol before it gets into her blood.

>Aqua
>lightweight
Yeah sure.

Yes

>posts similar threads almost everyday
haha, g-great discussion guise xDD

If you post this thread on you can keep it alive for at least 2 weeks. Not to mention you can actually post lewd/nude images there.

As expected from an Aqua thread, we've got actual retards already posting.

If she's purifying liquid into water then she's not drinking nearly as much alcohol. She's literally watering down everything she drinks.

Kill yourself you troglodyte, these threads have 0 discussion and it has been this way in almost every single thread for months.
The odd thread you get with discussion are things we have already discussed to death or when a new volume comes out.

So what ? Here's a tip for your retarded mind, ignore the thread and move on since it's not against any rule.
And nobody is giving you any upvotes or karma for playing moderator you pathetic excuse for a sentient being, I think you should be going back to plebbit where you belong.

Amen.

If I can fuck her everyday then yes please

>reddit boogeyman
s-so what if these threads have no discussion, so what if the board quality continually goes to shit, amirite guise?
>global rule 6
Sup Forums just recently had a change in moderation approach, this thread literally violates that rule.
Maybe you should take your own advice, since you clearly aren't familiar with how things work here.
We had this thread just yesterday and it died at 128 posts, this thread exists because you can't let go of the fact that your seasonal waifu's have gone away. Don't worry user, we've all been there once.

>s-so what if these threads have no discussion, so what if the board quality continually goes to shit, amirite guise?
And who, with what powers, elected your pretentious ass as judge and jury for the "betterment" of this board ? Don't bother your manlet brain I'll tell you, nobody.
>muh rules
Again, who the fuck elected you as a janitor ? If you've got a low self-esteem to fulfill go sign in an account on plebbit and enjoy the circlejerk.
On here we can and we will call you an entitled retard if you act like one.

Aqua and Eris are characters copied from Tsuki ga Michikibu

When will it finally get an anime, instead of the poor parody that is KonoSubarashi?

Doesn't all water she comes in contact with get purified? If so then any fluid she secrets would be pure as well. It would make for less than pleasant sex since water is a shit lubricant.

>implying I dislike Konosuba
I was lurking in the last thread as well, doesn't excuse this shit thread.
>let me project my insecurities on this user because this thread is shit and I happen to enjoy shit
>reddit boogeyman again
Apply yourself, you aren't even trying.

And the last resort for the retard who lost the argument, quoting a post without actually quoting the content and arguing a strawman.
Well done, upvoted.

just what the world needs, another played-straight isekai

>needing to quote content in order to greentext
That is quite literally not how it works. Again, apply yourself, mouth-breathing cretin.

No that is actually how greentext is supposed to work unless you're either shitposting, memeing or strawmanning because you have no argument.
I'll let you guess what are you doing right now.

I enjoy it and would like to see Tomoe and Mio animated, but it would be awful as an anime since long periods where the story is moving at a slow or uneventful pace without being slice of life would either result in the anime being incredibly boring, or rushed to hell as the "boring" parts are skipped.

It is times better than Konosuba and better than absolute majority japanese Isekai noves, second only to Mushouku Tensei.

Konosuba actually parodied it characters, Eris and Aqua are reference to it, though in novel they are idiot duo of forest ogres (elves) rather than goddesses.

Its great, both in comedy and story aspect - albeit as it goes it changes perspective from generic isekai and comedy to serious worldview confrontations and Re:Zero type darkness, with best part being everything is not abrupt, but was hinted from the start.

if you take it this far how does the blood in her veins not get "purified" and become devoid of blood cells and oxygen causing her to immediately asphyxiate and die

it's just not worth thinking about

I'll give, that wasn't fair of me, an actually good played-straight isekai would be nice really

>first response doesn't address anything I said
>second response says to ignore shit threads and go to reddit, again not addressing anything I said
>third response doesn't argue against anything I said, instead projects and say go to reddit again.
You aren't even trying user.

Unless you unironically think >muh rules is an argument. I accept your concession.

Which is the stupider trend: extreme dutch angles, or vertical videos?

I'm going off the assumption that her external skin does the actual purifying. Any fluid inserted into or already present in her would remain as it is. However if this fluid came in contact with her external skin it would start to purify. So with that in mind, her secretions would be normal until they reached the outside skin and would be turned to water. I guess she wouldn't stain any sheets that way.

thatsmyfetish.jpeg

>first response doesn't address anything I said
No, my first response was calling you a retard for playing moderator on an anonymous board and sharing your shitty moderator opinion instead of just reporting, hiding and moving on.
Calling your a plebbitor was secondary.
>second response says to ignore shit threads and go to reddit, again not addressing anything I said
No, my second response was rudely reminding you that nobody in here agreed to elect you as the shining paragon of right and justice so you can shove your opinion back directly in the shithole where it came from.
Again calling you a plebbitor was omake for my personal amusement.
>third response doesn't argue against anything I said, instead projects and say go to reddit again.
No, my third response was pointing out your pathetic attempt at ignoring my every single point and clawing at me calling you a plebbitor autistically and using greentext because you have no way to argue that.
And again, calling you a plebbitor is the cherry on top since I'm getting kicks out of it.

>Unless you unironically think >muh rules is an argument. I accept your concession.
You quote a vague rule that means nothing, ignore the fact that nobody actually reads the rules and only act based on common sense and board culture, and still vehemently believe you have any sort of point in this discussion.
I think at this point calling you a retard is no longer an offense but just stating a fact, but please do go on, this is getting more and more fun.

Personality:
Might be a little tiring but she is honest and not too hateful besides she can heal to the best physical state, so her nosiness would be tolerable.

Money:
She is not a rich girl but she does not get sick nor does she complain about the lack of money. She can enjoy being poor and when push comes to shove she actually has means to make it; she is a healer after all.

Looks:
A girl with many faces; laughing, crying loving and so on. A charming kind rather than beautiful.

Capability:
Despite the lack of intel, she can learn anything and perform anything surprisingly well.

Conclusion:
It depends on whether you can tolerate somebody who is stupid and never serious yet always out-performs you. She can love and is committed but also lives on instinct and has no hesitation to swing you round.
Well, not a bad partner actually.
Keeps people round healthy, leaves jobs to do and when there are things that must really be done, she does it well. Maybe just a little hard not to be jealous but her dog like smile can melt even that awy.

I want to marry Lalatina's money and lalatinas.

>You quote a vague rule that means nothing...
This is the only worthwhile thing you have said. Everything prior is as I said in my last post.
>no one reads the rules and acts on common sense and board culture
Herein lies the issue, no one cares anymore so the site keeps getting worse. Just because you enjoy this shit thread, which existed yesterday and was necrobumped numerous times before eventually dying at 128 posts, doesn't mean we should just turn a blind eye to it.

Had you actually debated any point I made, there would have been no need for shitflinging, but keep projecting user. I'm sure that will work out for you, have a good one mate.

Why exactly is marriage a thing in that game?
Why do they need to get married?
Were the girls happy about it?

M E G U M I N

Here's a bigger version

Ahaha you're trying to act like the bigger man now ? Just stop that please this is too pathetic.
I'll give you the tl;dr if this shitflinging contest and whatever you want to address that or keep ignoring the main issue that's your business.
Nobody asked for your opinion on board moderation, nobody elected you for your opinion on board moderation, nobody has any reason to follow your opinion on board moderation, all you're doing is being an arrogant faggot walking in a thread, saying THIS IS ALL WRONG SHAME ON YOU without actually making any point at all.
Do you have any rational explanation for that behaviour ? If not then kindly piss off and from hence on just report the threads silently and let the janitors to their job.
Who knows, you might actually avoid losing an argument on the internet.

That's actually a pretty nice design. I expected it to be some plastic thing with a cartridge.

Megumin is reddit bait, Darkness is best

If youre a horny teenager who only cares about perversion

This thread was posted yesterday and it too was shit, there is never any discussion just endless necrobumps and the same shitposts. We used to self-moderate on Sup Forums years ago, we were not overly reliant on mods but there were other issues back then.
>how can this retard be so sexy
>would you x character
>why is x girl so best
This is what every single Konosuba thread (and most seasonal anime) boils down to once they stop airing, if you unironically think this shit is acceptable then kill yourself.
I am not trying to be the bigger man, you routinely resorted to ad hominem and then added nothing to the dialogue until your 2nd most recent post. I do not care for winners or losers of arguments, I am not petulant.

I made my point in the very first post, go to with these shit threads. That way the thread stays up longer without needing to be endlessly necrobumped and you can actually post lewd/nude shit, something that happens frequently in this thread.
Here's your last (You), apply yourself.

Good luck impregnating that bitch

Aqua is the definition of Reddit
Megameme is our girl

This is a better thread than average, considering the nosedive in the last few weeks for whatever reason.

Requesting sauce as google, yandex, iqdb and wait failed me.

The offical game

Yes.

It's also in the filename

hey that's not yunyun

>>folded beautiful paper flowers for money

Bullshit, when does she do this? Aqua never does her art for money.

What did she mean by this?

Darkness is stolen directly from Arifureta too. But, ohwell, I still like her.

I'm so lonely and desperate you'd have more trouble finding an anime girl I wouldn't marry user.

I would rather marry Megumin or Machico.

>Mushouku Tensei.

I'll never understand how people enjoy this one that much.

It's a classic case of an Isekai that would have been better as a standard fantasy trope, so I wouldn't have to read about a fat, pathetic lolicon manipulating and feeling up 12yr old girls.

If it didn't keeeeeep reminding us that he was a fat, stupid asshole rather than the likeable guy he was acting as, maybe it would have been bearable, but the author just kept stopping the plot to remind us "Nope, this guy is a pathetic old man. Remember that. It's absolutely creepy what he's doing."

Only redeeming part of the novels was his father, who was an absolute scumbag and but was portrayed surprisingly sympathetically (he literally raped the nanny...). But he got killed off, so whatever.