Fate/stay night

Anyone here see the F/SN [HF] movie?

UFOtable are great at character expressions and other visual cues.

For example, when Shinji smugly asks Shirou to clean up the archery range after school(this was on the day he'd later witness Archer vs. Lancer). Shirou readily accepted and for a moment you could see his eyes really widen at how unbelievably kind Shirou is, before it closes as he walks away dismissively.

So far the first part of [HF] is better than all of [UBW].

Other urls found in this thread:

lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 256/
youtu.be/lRdUmJ7tMVk
sakugabooru.com/post/show/18029
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll see in in half a year.

I saw it. I was surprised that they handled Shinji very well. I always hated him but watching this movie somehow made me feel sorry for him.

Was it good ? How much action did it contain ?

>So far the first part of [HF] is better than all of [UBW]
But worse than [OUS].

Shinji is best character in both

How can he be the best character when he's such a shitty master?

Ufo UBW was barely above DEEN level.

Oath Under Snow and HF are Zero-tier.

More cam rip pls

I don't remember this fight from the VN, why is Saber using a chain?

That's Rider's chain wrapped around Saber's arm.

Fate/stay night -Heaven's Feel- Day 4

lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update 256/

You are on your way home after your nightly patrols with your servant and this person and his vampire servant blocks your path.

How do you respond?

Call his gandpa.

>Always complaining about Rinfags shitting up HF threads
>Mentioning [HF] is better than all of [UBW] right at the very beginning of the opening post
>Hurr durr we just want a civil HF discussion
Wormfags everyone.

Nasu went on record saying that Miura was just the perfect guy to adapt UBW. Then proceeded to post his original drafts on his blog showcasing exactly how much he fucked up. It was a matter of predicting what he could do based on his past record(and predictions aren't always right);

with Sudou, Nasu has seen what he's done with HF and likes it. Different perspective.

Pretty sure it's pasta.

Hassan spent most of the movie as a borderline force of nature.

UBW is my favorite VN route.

I liked this better than their UBW adaption.

Slap his ass.

Fuck off. You're literally copy pasting what people have been saying on BL in the past couple of threads.

What does he do that for?

Probably wants to start a shitposting war with Rinfags

Why do BL hate Miura?

>Saber can't hurt Berserker at all in HF

What did Miura mean by this?

>It's almost one of your strong points for your luck to be this bad
Is he talking about Lancer ?

>posting your own forum posts to Sup Forums

Archer has E rank luck too. Based Shinji knew Archer's true identity from the beginning.

It's probably some random user copy pasting other people's posts here. I'd know since I recognize one of my posts in this thread..

How is that a anti-Rin thing to say? HF can be liked over UBW adaptation while also believing Rin is the best character as she shines in HF as well (arguably more than se does in UBW).

Hopefully Miura and other bad/mediocre directors stay away from the next HF movies.

BL full of negativity and salt for F/SN UBW

The fights in HF that people have been praising are done by Miura though

I've always found pretty funny that Rin got more character development in HF than in UBW.

>Been having a mild panic attack HF would be bad for the last few months and the shitposting it would cause for the rest of time anytime F/SN is brought up
>It was good
Thank you Ufotable for saving us.

It does sound like Movie 2 will be emotional as fuck made to fuck you up especially if they do the H-scenes in a good manner/at all.

Hello cooking priest.

>H-scenes
They're going for the RN version

Why do they hate him then? I'm lost

Rhinos, I guess. Seriously, Rin was downright ugly in UBW

Possibly, hell most likely. It is still could happen/implied as people were saying there was a erotic-like scene of Sakura trying out food. They might have felt it wouldn't fit in with the tone of movie 1 with where it stopped at but at this point it is just pure speculation.

HF > all.

Deal with it, bitch.

Type Moon haven't made anything good since Fate/Extra CCC.

Prove me wrong.

Heaven's Feel has had the best adaptions of any F/SN route thus far.

No, she does not. UBW is Rin's route and she is at her best development there.

Rejecting Sakura in front of Angra is the highpoint of her character.

Miura - fired for fucking up key scenes in UBW
Tabata - fired for drawing a fucking ugly lizard Rin

Fate/Grand Order - EMIYA

youtu.be/lRdUmJ7tMVk

That's Muramasa in Shirou's body after he tried to replicate one of his blades.

see

I thought the last stardust scene was better than the VN. The next episode fucked it up though.

One thing is definite.
Oonuma Shin >>>>>(perfection)>>>>> Sudou Tomonori > Miura Takahiro

Action was top norch. Even better than UBW. I bet it'll exceed your expectation.

Takayuki Hirao should be given better projects to work on

They already went for it. The H-scene with Rin in the first movie is from RN version.

OUS was shit though. I already seen the QUALITY of its.

That episode has one of the best animated cuts in the entire series though
sakugabooru.com/post/show/18029

How about the choreography?

Who directed Shirou v Archer (ep 18-21)?

How good does Zabaniya look? Does the movie in general look better than the Vita OPs?

I think it was the key animator for End of Eva

The exact frame he activates Zabaniya is like in the Vita OP in your webm related but with even more details. It looked amazing. The movie itself looked amazing in general.

Cool. Haven't heard anyone talk about Zouken. Is he properly intimidating? When Shirou first meets him to the crickets stop chirping as soon as he goes inside(or was that the other way around). How's the scene when he eats the random drunk woman. Does he was philosophical with Hassan

I forgot if it's crickets, but Shirou notices he could hear insects even though it was winter. Then Zouken appears from the bushes, recognizes and asks about the Einzberns. Shirou doesn't understand and looks at him quizzingly, and Zouken just turns back and walks back into the bushes. You could hear the sound of a door closing and then the insect sounds stopped right after. And in general, Zouken's face looked a little weird, but not downright QUALITY.

Scene with Hassan I didn't understand what they were saying so I can't help you there.

0:38 can't come soon enough

>that art

>Shirou doesn't understand and looks at him quizzingly,

>being this mad about common knowledge like HF being the best route

Nonsense. All those key frames are pretty much above Ufotable.

My bad then. Seeing that reminded me, he went 'Einz-what?'. Not sure if the lines afterwards for both of them came though.

Backgrounds, which you can see on left, even more.

>Rin's character literally regresses from UBW to HF

Your bad for what? It's accurate

Even in-between are not really bad.

Mostly.

HERO KILLER STAIN

Zvezda

Any camrips out?

The keyframes may look decent but when actually animated, some parts look pretty bad. Mainly in the scenes with Angelica though. The fight with Shinji was fine.

But even then, having seen both recently, I can say HF looked better than the Prisma Illya movie.

Can you tell me what exactly makes it "above" ufotable? I'm starting to laugh, user.

UTW are subbing the cam rips, just like the UBW movie.

How long is the movie, user?

Just watch the movie and DAMN DAT IS SOME QUALITY 10/10 go watch it guys worth it. Too fucking awesome

dumb img

The movie animation was pretty average user even if you compared it to ufo UBW let alone the HF movie. What does carry it in the second half though and what the Prisma movie excels at the most to largely alleviate the problems with the animation is that its direction is excellent.

Barring everything else, I definitely prefer Oath Under Snow's direction over HF.

Agreeing with this user. The animation in Prilya's movie wasn't great, but the directing managed to sidestep a lot of it. I distinctly remember some scenes had the characters' talk, but they only animated their silhouettes' mouths moving. It enhanced the spooky mood and also made the scene easier to animate.

>its direction is excellent.
>average even if you compared it to ufo UBW

The finale after the Angelica fight up to the point where Miyu meets Illya was absolute unironic kino.

Reading comprehension you nigger. Animation was average compared to ufo UBW, but directing was better.
I feel like the exact moment Miyu transferred over/Shirou running out of mana worked better in the manga, but yeah I really don't have any complaints for that scene. It was perfect.

HF or Prisma?

Sincere answer? First Oonuma Shin is more capable director than any of Ufofreaks ever will be, so Oath Under Snow completely overshadows HF in term of direction. Also background artists are much better than Ufotable so background is much more detailed and more elaborate. Key artists are pretty much comparable. In what HF wins is that Silver Link is not capable of so flashy visuals and also their CGI are much worse. Ufotable has inner stuff for those things, so...
Most simple way how to describe things would be that HF looks more expensive and visually more attractive but the core is sterile as fuck. Oath Under Snow looks cheaper, but you can clearly feel heart behind things here.

>ufo UBW, but directing was better.

Explain yourself.

>Oath Under Snow looks cheaper, but you can clearly feel heart behind things here.

How would you compare the soundtracks?

>Key artists are pretty much comparable.
You mean the animators? No way that's the case. Silver Link doesn't have anywhere as good connections with skilled freelance animators as well as Ufotable does, and there's certainly no comparison with their in-house guys.

There was a nice part where Taiga is showing pictures of Shinji and Shirou as kids.

Sadly, UBW never explained their friendship.

If this is true that's nice. Shinji and Shirou are good together.

both.

I think in regards to Fate as a whole people will prefer HF more. Lots of great tracks in it that will tickle the fancy of VNfags.

But all in all there were a lot of high moments in the Prisma movie in terms of the OST the most obvious one of course is the new EMIYA which single-handedly carried the Angelica fight. However, I think the most emotionally charged one is something that can only be done by Prisma and that was the ChouChou insert song they used.

I honestly can't explain it that well because you will only really get it if you watch it but the best part of the Prisma movie and why I think the direction in it was just plain stellar is its overall bearing the Prillya franchise and the sheer amount of nostalgic feelings its finale had as it transitioned into S1 but from Miyu's point of view.

Can't we all agree, that Heaven's Feel and Oath Under Snow, are both 5/5.