Fall madly in love with the trap

>fall madly in love with the trap
>turns out it's not a trap
>profit

I think they are starting to come full circle on this one, since by now everybody expects something like this to be a trap, so it becomes "girl who looks it could be a boy passing for a girl but it is actually really a girl". Wonder when we will transition to the next layer.

>draw a tomboy
>call it double layered trap

You mean dropped, right?

Wait. He's a she?

so its yuri?

Astolfo better turn out to be a fake trap

so basically androgyny in anime is hot no matter the context

Traps troll straight men. This trolls straight men and trapfags. Going further is just going in circles.

It's conversion therapy. This is brilliant.

Otouto is meant to pretend to be a guy right? Why is she wearing a female sweater?

Ambiguity is the best troll of all. The fans are forever let wondering whether it's a boy or a girl. It's especially funny seeing people arbitrarily decide the sex of the character to put their minds at ease or to be comfortable wanting to fuck them.

Just what is the point?

I wonder how many bisexuals Crona awokened?

Throwing homos in denial for a loop.

This reminds me of those K-Drama's where the female MC has to pretend to be a dude for one reason or another, and the male love interest ends up falling for the male version of her and begins questioning his sexuality, until it's revealed that the person he's fallen for is actually a chick and then he tries to brush it off like it's nothing, but at that point the damage is done. He can't go back in the closet.

That's why it's voiced by Yukimura

If that guy was your Onii-chan then you'd pretend to be male too.

>>turns out it's not a trap
But she is a trap, a reverse trap

>The vagina only makes it better!

Yes, actually.

Yeah agreed - I wasn't being sarcastic.

Definitely. Now she's actually a girl. If you like guys, go for actual guys rather than traps.

Why is this allowed?

Hahaha that's hilarious

It's just localization.

kantoku art is the best

Why is anime so fucking gay? If it weren't for doujins I wouldn't have a futa and trap fetish.
She awoke me that's for sure.

>If you like guys, go for actual guys rather than traps
But actual guys doesn't look like girls, user. It has to be a trap or there is no point on it.

Reverse traps are the best.

>easy going boyish personality
>no make up, just naturally cute appearance
>has a vagina unlike non-reverse traps
Good taste friend.

Don't kid yourself. Most reverse traps are fairytale princes in highschool uniforms. A reverse trap that acts like an actual boy would be great.

Who's male and who's female in this picture?

Only the worst ones

Anime is not gay you are

Poor Kanji.

Reverse traps a best

Its called a reverse trap user.

Cute

My nigget

Draw a girl, call it a boy, turns out it really IS a girl, dick breaths a sigh of relief.

Insecure?

This was very similar to the plot of a Ouran High School Host Club episode.

Son of the Yakuza falls in love with the Reverse Trap MC and comes to terms with the fact that he cannot deny his love, and he must be gay.

make homos straight

Cute ass

Best girl of P4 right there.

I wanna see her cute cunny

Because it was annoying me.

>Kantoku's style
Aw yeah, more please. Is he the main illustrator for the LN?

>Crona was too good for the series so it had to be brainwashed and turned into the final boss

Still mad

s-sauce please?

This is from 'Imouto sae Ireba Ii'.

Reverse image search it.
Kill yourself.

no u

> (You)
>Reverse image search it.

im too lazy for that

Thats great, traps are gay