Dragon Ball Super

I'll try spinning, that's a good trick

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
youtu.be/Wgg3HxdK9AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is Jirens big secret

I have to follow Hitto-san's example and do my job.

Did hit just pull a rasengan?

Kek toei is ripping off everyone

Why didn't Hit get stronger from fighting Jiren?
When Goku outmatched him he got stronger, he increased his time stop.

Surely fighting Jiren would have buffed him up even more..

He got accustomed to how Jiren was countering him which allowed him to hit him.

Why didn't Hit continously hit Jiren when he trapped him though.

Jiren is definitely pretty strong, but can he beat Uchiha fucking Madara?

>literally stronger than his universes god of destruction
>repels a spirit bomb pushed by SSB kaioken goku
>counters time-skips
>deflects "invisible" ki beams
>repels super ki moves with glares
>can move in frozen time through sheer power

All the ridiculous feats that Jiren is displaying only makes it more disgusting to think that one day Goku might catch up to him.

Lol i Kek'd at both of these parts

Well of course, when fighting Hit taking the form of a doughnut is a hard counter

Because Hit is meant to be a jobber in Toriyamas notes.

Him continuously doing better is garbage that Toei made up so Goku could introduce Kaioken to Blue and crankstart the spiral that makes the form look like shit in the anime.

Typical shonen powercreep. Soon, even Beerus will be a joke to Goku.

>Hit is meant to be a jobber in Toriyamas notes
[citation needed]

It's funny how Beerus was obviously created to be a kinda unreachable goal for Goku but you just knew that Toei would make the saiyans surpass him sooner or later. It was inevitable as soon as Super was announced.

When is Frieza going to become useful?

So the Universe 6 Namekians are weak then?

Hit was holding back.

Never. TOEI has no idea what to do with him because he's powerful but they don't want to steal spotlight from MUH SAIYANS in defeating anyone actually relevant. So they just let him be useless while holding smug monologues.

Fucking retard shit TOEI cuck niggers, hopefully Toyo fixes this shitty arc.

When he learns Ultra Instinct

Remember Nail? He was one of U7's strongest Nameks.

Can I hold back?

Check out the way better manga sometime my dude. Toriyama is more involved with that and there he goes out like a joke the moment Goku turns Blue and later gets the turd completely laid on by Goku mentioning to Vegeta he could've taken him if he didn't showoff Blue to Cabba. He's a jobber.

Truth, he didn't even take his coat off this entire time

So the manga is even more of a Saiyan wank-fest?

Jesus you people still watch this shit?

Never seize to amaze me how BAD Hit design is.
It's literally 0/10 lazy ass fucking shitty dumb faggish neo toei crap. Holy hell it's bad.
Even japs are keep talking about that.

The manga made it more clear that Hit is a gimmick warrior, basically a premium version of Guldo. He has broken special powers but his actual powerlevel isn't THAT ridiculous, and a sufficient powerlevel can just nullify all his bullshit (which has been the rule in DB since conception).

Meanwhile Toei made him fucking ridiculously powerful for no real reason. There really shouldn't be any normal lifeform that can reach "God" levels. Not to mention he did it without ever training. It's fucking moronic.

Gonna need some backstory on this Jiren sometime soon desu

Yeah well can he spin like Jiren?

What Madara are we talking about here?

>no warriors worth fighting left
What is Frieza?

>can move in frozen time through sheer power
That's even more of a retarded asspull than Jotaro's "we have the same stand".

Uhm yes hello I am the best character in the tournament right now thank you

Reminder that manga is not canon and only pedros like it because it's shit like GT.

I mean, at least it's not GT

No but they can

>Even japs are keep talking about that.
Really?

Remember when people said Power Levels wouldn't matter in the tournament?

Toyotacos are out in full force today

Just wait until Cell makes his grand appearance

At this point, no one can deny that GT is way better. Super was a mistake and it should be cancelled.

Goku found a counter to time-skip, Goku in the filler episodes also learned how to counter the invisible ki blasts.
The last 2 are stupid and the likelihood of them being explained in the anime are slim-to-none.

Cell isn't going to appear literally because everyone involved in this shit is too lazy to draw/animate his spots.

Same reason why the alternate universe saiyans lack tails by default.

Anyways, what is the reaction and opinion on DB Super on japanese imageboards?

I am really interested whether some episodes or some scenes induced a shitstorm.

He has maintained a low profile so far.
Besides, the GoDs only saw Goku using god ki because of the exhibition match, which is why they are fixated on him.

they clearly don't since UI is a drastic improvement to skill rather than power, and is the gamebreaker of the arc, bane to the major antagonist that raw overwhelming power has proven to be noneffective against

Humanoid beyblades.

So you're telling me that it's in Toriyama's notes because it's in the manga
>Check out the better manga sometime
I never said it wasn't better, nor did I say I never read it. Toriyama's involvement in either the anime or the manga is minor, and he himself never said how "strong he meant hit to be. although SSB Goku overwhelmed him in both versions,
early on in the anime.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

They refer to English speaking image boards before forming an opinion.

>Behold Gohan, I have attained a new form
>Literally old form sans spots

Isn't your place next to Gohan fags?

The U6 arc was terrible.

>goes downhill ep.110 onwards
>more U6 passive aggressive bullshito
>more U2 passive aggressive bullshito

see you all in next February arc finale.

It was an ok arc to start Super off

Everyone will forget the events of super and god ki will be taken away from mortals. GT will be canon by the end of this show.

Shut up gook.

Why did only Goku and Vegeta get God Ki?

It should have been something all the old cast would have obtained, thus squashing the nonsensical powerlevel gulf and bringing the fighters of the cast closer together.

That would have been the real way to validate the humans.

Why didn't Hit tell Cabba and the gang to push Jiren out of arena when he couldn't move?

The manga is retarded, Beerus should not be able to toy with half the Gods, especially since hes so fucking lazy

Because that would have been smart

He didn't want to share the doughnuts he would have been giving for beating jiren

>working
>alone

Is Jimeze kill?

And Goku's winning wish will be to fuse Kibito and Shin back together

Well, he was frozen in time. Not literally frozen. Nobody could move him unless they are powered by Bullshit like Jiren himself.

Seriously, they should've just let Kale go Broly and just bash him even if it meant sacrificing her. With Goku out of the way it would've made Hit king of the hill.

Remember Jiren hasn't even gone 100% yet.

Only time he activated his aura was to counter the flying punch of UI Goku.

He was alive when he was knocked out, what happens after that is none of my concern

They could've just blast surface he was standing on.

He was frozen in time...but could overcome it by being STRONK, despite not having the time to actually do it in.

This is the dumbest shit ever, which is saying something for Shonen.

youtu.be/Wgg3HxdK9AA
this

>half of the fighters eliminated including Hit
>Rebrianne is still around
>even after fighting 17, Goku and Vegeta (twice)
>keeps stealing the spotlight from other characters and fights week after week
Why does Toei have such a hard-on for this hideous fat twat?

>blasting THE strongest metal in the multiverse
come on, user

It's getting really annoying t.bh. No one likes her, and she isn't powerful enough to be an endgame contender either.

>Beerus should not be able to toy with half the Gods
Good thing he isn't doing that. But you'd know that if you actually read the manga instead of being a stupid ass shitposter.

>episode 110 gave me hope
>episode 111 reverts back to the shitfest that is Super
Welp, we were so close.

The glare thing is clearly just ki control without bodily movement.

Dunno man, shit looks fucked as it is.

I bet Toriyama jiisan had a good laugh

Hit placed a time bomb on Jiren.
He figured out how Jiren works: insanely strong but only for a short while. Jiren needs to re-charge.
At some point when fighting Goku again, Jiren will realize that time is going much faster for him and his body is drained in seconds.
Hit did that....somehow...

>reverts back to the shitfest that is Super
That's actually next week.

Who enjoys watching Goku anymore?

His fighting isn't interesting, and he doesn't have anything going for him as a character.
The new stuff has just made him even more retarded and shitty.

Rebrienne is great, fuck off.

You're just outgrowing him. He was always like that.

>Toei
Toriyama designed him though

>selected as one of ten people to potentially save your whole universe from being erased
>retire yourself out of fear of getting fucked

What a stupid bitch. Could have let herself been raped like the little slut she is by Roshi for the good of Universe 4, but she only cared for herself.

of course

t. Pedro

>jiren says none of the remaining fighters are worth his time
>while goku is watching

has goku ever been THIS humiliated?

Kid Goku was a cooler character, he actually had logical reactions to shit as an ignorant wildchild and cared more about his friends than his fightboner.

Also the gi looks better when its more red than orange.

Roshi dick is horrifying across all universes and realities.
Can't really blame her.

Would Zamasu be a better villain if his mutated form looked like this?

>Hit design
>Toei
Hit is totally Toriyama's design. Look how many "aliens with dickheads" he drew before. I'm not kidding. Remember those weird little "Piccolos" from Chrono Trigger? All Toriyama.

Is Roshi really one of the 10 best people to choose for this out of their ENTIRE universe?

The guy who never even bothered to show up against Freiza, the androids or Cell in Z?

fuck off toyocuck pedro, his version will suck ass just like that disgusting Black arc

Everything about Zamasu and the story arc was terrible.

Why are (You) still trying with this bait, after Roshi turned out to be amazing in this arc?
This isn't six months ago