What's your opinion on Anime critics/reviewers?

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-planet.com/users/roriconfan/reviews/anime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit people with shit taste.

Go back

Best one here btw

anime-planet.com/users/roriconfan/reviews/anime

Sub-humans who don't deserve to exist, especially if they propel themselves into D-list e-celebrity and get people to parrot their terrible fucking opinions

Clinically the most boring people on youtube, whose tastes are generally normalfag as fuck

ANN is an occasional gold mine of analpain from autistic SJWs, though

As long as no one pays them I don't care

I like Digibro

Anime Academy was the only one I liked because they were short, got to the point and weren't afraid to tell folks that an anime was shit.

What's your opinion on these digits?

They can go burn in hell and choke on their own youtube videos. Especially faggot ones who just nitpick anything that triggers their autism.

This desu

The snob is an existential hero and savior of anime reviewing and critique, the big channels all hate him because he's always right and they never admit it, truly the Sup Forums of anime reviewing

They all suck.

Except for Demo

If they wanna do their thing as a hobby in their own space, fine. If they're trying to make a living out of it, create internet personas, promote themselves, they're a bunch of clowns. They don't belong on Sup Forums either way.

Demo is dead.

Critics are parasites, but unlike those, these are just retarded bloggers and unlike AVGN or NC(at least when he used to be what he was), are not entertaining, because I watched those not for their opinions or wisdom but for a few laughs.
Anyone who actually following any of those should just kill themselves, for being helpless retards who needs some dude from intertent to know if he's gonna watch something or not.

i agree

The only ones I've found barely tolerable are the ones that aren't actually anime-focused critics but can still review an anime on its own merits without playing up the faux culture shock. So you get a view at the show on its own merits without someone who feels that they have to frame it in the context of being a fucking weeb who will also be reviewing every other show this season and next season and ad infinitum. Sadly those people are few and far between.

>Anime critics

I automatically stood up from laughing

>, for being helpless retards who needs some dude from intertent to know if he's gonna watch something or not.

How often do you buy a product online without looking up its reviews to see what customers have to say about it?

Not Anime, kill yourself OP. Reminder to sage and report e-celeb threads.

>Anime critics
Pleb-tier pretentious normalfags trying to pander to masses through basic "liberal-arts college graduate" delivery, also cucks and SJW's.

>Reviewers
Just pure cancer.

While Snob is rather entertaining, he is far up his own ass to write something outstanding about the series, instead of just shitting at it. Also plebbit user.

He's just a constantly drunk moe\vaporwavefag, not a critic/reviewer. Late-night ramblings are enjoyable to some extent.

>you pay money for 4 hours of your time

>stood up
No you didn't.

>Look at the studio
>Check the director
>Search for the source if its an adaptation

Works 80% of the time.

This.

Just because they're good at pointing out the flaws in anime's writing doesn't mean they're nitpicking

>40 minutes
One step closer to being Sup Forums.

>implying we wernt Sup Forums all along
Come on user.

irrelevant. anime is so fucking wide and different with how people's tastes are that reviews are practically pointless. a 10/10 for one person might be a boring shitfest for another.