Which one of you gave them this bright idea?

Which one of you gave them this bright idea?

Attached: 8D195B81-3EBD-4BC7-B1E4-06A4E1ECE19C.jpg (603x575, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtu.be/guTdyCf9Dg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((They))) Gave them the idea

Attached: 1520530479822.jpg (630x859, 116K)

Lauren brap hogg

Welcommen to ze party..

Attached: Tub of Nazi.jpg (283x178, 6K)

I TOLD YOU ALL THAT HOGG IS /OURGUY/!!! HIS LEFTIST RANTS ARE 4D CHESS!!!

fucking kek BUMP

Saves us the trouble

Nazism is in all of us, even the ones brainwashed since birth

I still can't believe this is real

It seriously seems like a prank we would do

Yikes

A group with arm bands wants to take your guns away, what’s the worst that could happen?

It because David Hogg is /ourguy/. He’s infiltrating the left hard. Now that he’s putting armbands on his supporters it confirms my suspicions.

I wish I could wear an armband that let everyone know I wanted to gas the kikes.

Also
>khakis
>white button shirt
Where have we seen that combo before, hm?

Attached: 195ED8B1-F19F-42DB-A74B-52857691F98D.jpg (1200x800, 205K)

bump this is too funny to not be big

Topkek

Attached: 1503194545065.jpg (960x617, 62K)

so why is david wearing one?
isnt he a drop out?
lol
what is he protesting?

Isn't he like 21

kek so based
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

this kid is such an asshole.
youtu.be/guTdyCf9Dg0

Can't remember what the last fad was
Wasn't it fidget spinners?
This should entertain them for a while

Attached: xbandanax.jpg (618x860, 118K)

Okay lads. Lets unpack this.

Attached: Inf3szJq1d3O-creC3B_5WPTl_OCrucXnwKssa7cN04.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

oh wow this could be fun

I wanna smash that kids head in

Let me guess, it was two kikes back then too?

>The case was funded by Des Moines residents Louise Noun, then the president of the Iowa Civil Liberties Union, and her brother, Joseph Rosenfield, a businessman.

Shocking.

where is the liberalist column?????

Attached: blargn_ov_akpfffkad.jpg (1024x988, 110K)

>On March 14, the Iowa Civil Liberties Union filed a formal complaint on behalf of Christopher Eckhardt, John Tinker, his sister Mary Beth, and their fathers in the U. S. District Court of the Southern District of Iowa. The case claimed that by suspending them, Des Moines Public Schools had infringed on their right to free expression as enshrined in First Amendment. The District Court dismissed the complaint and upheld the constitutionality of the school actions, on the basis that the students disturbed learning in their schools.

After that, the justices for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit were split, leaving the District Court ruling standing. The case reached the Supreme Court on November 12, 1968. On February 24, 1969, the Supreme Court found that by suspending Tinker and her peers for wearing the armbands, Des Moines School District violated the students' First Amendment rights. The Supreme Court’s decision in Tinker is said to have set the legal standard for student free expression for many years.

So you can wear whatever the fuck you want at school, nazi, commie, pepe. You can say whatever the fuck you want also, the firstA is boundless.

ITs not ideal optics of swole /fit/ chads marching in formation but at least they all look like normal blue/white collar white people as opposed to some of the inbred spergs we often see IRL posting.

I wish I could bump into hogg IRL and give him a nice slap across that little twink face of his

Provide proofs, I'm interested

The peace sign is an upside cross with the sides broken, it’s called a Satan’s throne in Germany. It was made by an NWO lackey for the 60’s flower children to promote satanism.

Attached: 3862BA10-943E-4F8D-9ECC-FCBAED708DCF.jpg (789x702, 62K)

(you)

Attached: Lulz.jpg (250x241, 11K)

who says you can't desu? any nog has a problem with it, simply smile and say "you want the oven too"

Attached: 1518977300205.jpg (724x833, 93K)

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Attached: juden.jpg (603x575, 110K)

>what’s the worst that could happen?

Round up Jews? Oh, you said worst.

It's actually an inverted liferune

This kid is slaying pussy left and right and user is getting nothing. The absolute state of amerimutt posters!!

getting no pussy is better than musty mutilated kike pussy

need one that’s a headband with crosshairs

fuck shes ugly

>4 surviving pizzas from last month's session, all are on sale at an extremely low price, as they are in poor health and not expected to survive so a requirement is that you "finish eating your pizza" after your session.

Attached: 15207518043900.jpg (539x433, 79K)

Attached: TransH.jpg (1536x1538, 178K)

I honestly wouldn't be surprised with how this timeline has been going.

Feinstein or the like doesn't cower to his demands one time, and he ends up going full hitler and drops the guns.