Harry Potter is LEFTIST TRASH

>Harry, an idiot, manages to win through the ‘power of love’
>Hogwarts is multicultural hellhole
>Degeneracy is actively promoted in the form of gay Gandalf, horse-men and giant-spiders
>Sensible nationalist Voldemort is viciously attacked
>Author is deranged anti-Trump SJW

Also, there’s this: yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-reading-harry-potter-builds-compassion-immigrants-refugees-171236704.html

Anyone who still likes this trash is a cuck.

Attached: AAC21763-79F7-4C4C-AE06-9D41B537E851.jpg (1833x1375, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/10644439/1/Hogwarts-School-of-Prayer-and-Miracles
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_from_laughter
youtube.com/watch?v=14UDu6X4syM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

harry potter and his group of armed friends stop a school shooter

>Armed
He never uses Avara-Kadabra, does he? So his wands are glorified tasers. The movie is strictly anti-lethal weaponry.

he kills the big bad in the end bud

The preservation of pure magical blood is so important to the wizarding world .. Race-mixing with muggles is fucking retarded, considering the tiny population of wizards compared to muggles.. Gryffindors are pretty much the Jews of the Harry Potter universe.

t. raised on Harry Potter

man this bitch is still walking around and saying things like this? just end it already

Sounds like nothing but the encouragement of heresy and witchcraft.

Attached: KCDHenry.jpg (1309x848, 153K)

yeah but it's voldemorts own spell that reflects off of Harry's 2nd year-level disarming spell (wtf kind of writing can be this bad?) .. so harry didn't actually have to kill anyone XD

Attached: chad_slytherin.jpg (1400x569, 297K)

>be me, erudite
>read all of those books
>notice something
>chinks, nigs, jews, poos all in hogwarts
>dafuq.jpeg
regardless, pureblood logic is reasonable. keeping purity allows for greater preservation of magical traits, which can be lost or severely weakened by breeding with mudshits

regardless, this is better than the original HP series
fanfiction.net/s/10644439/1/Hogwarts-School-of-Prayer-and-Miracles

Attached: uracuckharry.png (1194x108, 19K)

Attached: Captfdsfsdfure.png (1169x352, 50K)

yep, fuck that soyboy shit book, i liked their movies when i was young, but the fact that is created by a sjw leftist roastie jew, should be enough for anyone to not support this trash

book 5 is pro-gun

a fat, today jew comes into hogwarts (umbridge) and forces the students to give up their defense against the dark arts classes. there's also an instance of wand disarmament where it's portrayed as a bad thing

the students disobey her and form their own class to fight da ebil death eaters

rowling wasnt always so leftist

Attached: ffffffffffffffffffffff.png (1181x483, 54K)

Correct. Also, Harry destroys the elder wand at the end. So this movie is pro-disarmament.

Attached: fugfdgsdfdsf.png (1170x283, 30K)

KILL RAPEFUGEES

>let orphaned half-blood into your magical nation
>literally starts a wizard world war
>people are scared to even say his name

>alternative nationalist school filled with noble Chads and child prodigies

>slavery is fine, most of them like being slaves anyways

>women in power ruin everything

>don’t trust your government

>fake news

>resist the government when it turns into tyranny

I could go on, she was channeling so much right wing shit it’s mind boggling.

toady*

hahahahahahahaha

>Everyone is armed at all times
>Police state
>Fighting against (((them))) who have infiltrated the schools and the ministry that polices magic
>closed borders
>muggles and magicians are segregated

Smart, just like leftists.

The good guys use the wands for non-lethal purposes. And it works. Basically she wants people to turn in their AR-15s for tasers and pepper spray.

>Alternative nationalist school filled with noble Chads and child prodigies
Wut? It’s a multiracial dump with emotionally stunted youth

holy fuck. do they shit on jews? waifu hermione? is dumbledore a priest or some shit? voldy a rabbi?

oh and throughout the books harry and ron give hermione shit for trying to free the house elf slaves

at one point harry says something like "why release them when they like it better being slaves?" and the book doesnt try to prove him wrong whatsoever

based harry

We should be thanking her on twitter for showing the benefits of right wing society

it doesn't work. Tasers kill more people than they save. Every time a taser is used it escalates a conflict beyond fisticuffs and if the taser doesn't work the only course of action is lethal force. It provides a slippery slope for arriving at the use of lethal force

Attached: Potter and Trump.png (1000x2000, 650K)

can confirm the waifu part. from what i remember, harry grooms her with dumble and pops her cherry

Attached: yeswaifu.png (1179x244, 28K)

>Book for children ages 8-15
>Leftists use it as a bible

Attached: emmacummies.jpg (1168x880, 223K)

Attached: 1519400430722.jpg (500x613, 156K)

Attached: 1519400455357.jpg (500x543, 91K)

Attached: 1519400830184.jpg (1294x760, 264K)

That’s actually not in the book, and it’s not like he broke all wands ever or even his own wand.
There was another school, drumstrang, which only had white pure bloods in it. They were all described as tall and took all hogwarts white women to the winter ball or some shit.
It is canon that only Dobby wanted freedom and all the other slaves thought he was retarded as fuck.

this has potential

Attached: Potter and Trump 2.png (883x704, 1.06M)

Oh, and actually dobby still wanted to be a slave, harry’s; he just hated his old masters but would do anything Harry even hinted at and died for him like a cuck.

Attached: 1487710505418.jpg (715x647, 170K)

This I'd want I got from it as well

Be honest Sup Forums you'd want to be a slytherin

I agree with you. I meant that the non-lethal methods conveniently work in the book.

No. Potter was a soyboy faggot who won only through the ‘power of,love’. No intelligence, no viciousness.

Non-lethal glowy sticks =/= guns

Posting gay Gandalf, meme. Gas yourself.

The magic people were explicitly multi-racial.

Attached: F054A7AF-8AA0-4583-86BC-10094CCE7C76.jpg (564x704, 61K)

>non lethal
Name one spell from the books I can’t use to murder you.

tickling spell

>Sup Forums is upset at a fucking children's book yet again
Honestly, you people are as retarded as those dipshits claiming the series promotes Satanism

Well, despite the fact that Rowling went full revisionist on her own work after the fact, The series comes off more Right Wing than Left wing. The government ignoring the rising threat of Voldemort while simultaneously suppressing and attempt at self defense is closer to than the modern day U.K. than the rise of Hitler's Third Reich. And the Deatheaters themselves more closely mirror the tactics of Leftist revolutionaries than Nazi Brownshirts.

Attached: 1519401377690.png (1334x750, 3.56M)

Anyone who likes any other fiction than Warhammer 40,000 is a vile weakling.

Asphyxiation.
Next.

KILL JUDEN

Any story that takes off organically is inherently right wing. There's a subconscious thing that people know even if they actively deny and fight it with their actions and it's that we're right. Nature is on our side.

I could rattle off a whole number of reasons how Harry Potter is actually an Alt-Right wet dream desu

Not a word about Dumbledore being a poof was in in the books. Rowling threw that one several years after the last book was released, around the time she wrote a new book under a pen name which ended up bombing. Why is OP talking about stuff he doesn't fully understand beyond, "Hillary do, me do opposite"?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_from_laughter
>Death from laughter is a rare form of death, usually resulting from cardiac arrest or asphyxiation, caused by a fit of laughter. Instances of death by laughter have been recorded from the times of ancient Greece to the modern day.

Also cardiac arrest

>Not a word about Dumbledore being a poof was in in the books

because it was bullshit to throw a character to the fag crowd

You can kill people with rubber duckies too, doesn’t make them an alternative to guns.

I think you’re trying to reconcile your shifting political views with the series. It was always blatantly globalist and leftist. Rowling lived off welfare while writing the first book. The themes are all,over the place. Glorifies (((academia))), (((race-mixing))), (((feminism))) and other forms of degeneracy.

Bingo.

fine then.

"Sunshine, daisies,
butter mellow,
turn this stupid,
fat rat yellow"

Attached: 1447941641345.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Of course

>just because you can kill someone with it doesn’t mean it’s lethal.
You can’t point a rubber ducky at me and end my life.

>blocks ur path

Attached: C0BCDD63-1BF0-4B5C-AD4C-F026B1107D8F.jpg (495x548, 109K)

That wasn’t a spell, retard.

Meh. I just like triggering Lefties. But you seem exceptionally booty blasted for some reason. It's as if you fear the Right could find elements of the Potter series that illustrate certain points. Surely a meme flaggot would not LARP as a conservative in an attempted to drive the Right away from using a popular work of fiction against the Left. Surely not.

Attached: 1519402149472.jpg (600x385, 39K)

Absolutely But then again what kind of quality did you really expect considering it was created by J.K. Rowling, author of Harry Potter which was easily one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: Factuallistoflit.jpg (1623x2886, 1.27M)

Bring in more death eaters

>I just like,triggering lefties.
Pic related

Attached: 24DF6D77-F350-4FFE-857C-E674BE4D938F.png (1000x800, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=14UDu6X4syM

About time this pasta showed up

This is a shill thread guys. A lot of people love Harry Potter and so (((they))) are trying to get you to hate it, furthering the divide and conquer. True the author is a liberal bitch, but it’s just a book don’t get flabbergasted

M U G G L E S
N I G G E R S

It was ok to like Harry Potter as a kid. But it is time to grow up and recognize (((propaganda))) for what it is. If you don’t win the culture wars, you won’t win shit.

they do, however, use the Imperius curse, which is forbidden.
>but they used it for a good cause!
Yea, I'm sure that's what Voldemort said to justify his use of the unforgivable curses.

i read my sons Uncle Scrooge books to teach them about the Jew and how to outsmart the Jew. My wife gets mad im so blunt but damnit i dont want them to end up a wage slave. I dont want my grandkids circumcised.

i was too bluepilled before this place...

Is that so HEML(((Jew)))6?

why is LOTR on the Shit Tier list?

>story about a group of magically advanced people's struggling to work out their own problems while diligently strivinging to keep magically ignorant people out of their realm
>compassion for migrants

Every day I become more and more convinced that these people are genuinely retarded. Hell Harry Potter is actually fairly right wing if you want to get right down too it.

>Good morning, kiddo
"Harry Potter and the Cleaning of his Room" confirmed?

I remember reading the first book when it came out and thinking it was a load of amateurly written pap and that it wouldn't catch on.

This tier list is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Is it serious?

>Harry Potter is LEFTIST TRASH

damn straight it is.

Attached: harry potter collage.png (858x2878, 2.94M)

Mom Weasley literally murders Bellatrix Lestrange.

>evil harpy woman apparently reads Dawkins enough to recommend him to others
>can't even explain evolution
amazing. i want to read more of this

Ever realize Harry Potter is a girl?
Not in a trap kind of way, just his mentality and how his life unfolds.
We are constantly told how perfect he is but it’s never shown to us why.
Never struggled for anything himself.
More focused on social groups and cliques.
Despite his popularity, girls stumble into his life and he reluctantly gets into limited relationships, waiting for the right one.

it's leviOsa, not levioSAa

Good take on it leaf.

Attached: 31371C31-6988-42D2-891A-E1EAE8DA850E.jpg (595x842, 325K)

Hogwarts is blocked off by a wall and a variety of magical barriers and protections, they don't allow non-magic users into their school (in fact, they seem to be rather selective of who can come to their school), and every teacher and student is armed with weapons much more dangerous than a gun. Oh, and one of the morals of the stories was that you can't trust the government and need to learn how to protect yourself and your loved ones. And let's not forget all the stuff about fake news and how they unfairly attacked Harry Potter/Donald Trump with unproven lies and slander.

It's also a fucking book/movie and you can really interpret it however you want, which is part of why you should based your politics on it or try to use it in a political argument (the other reason being it's not fucking real).

Attached: conservative-arguments-the-importance-of-free-markets-protection-27517596.png (500x779, 213K)