How can Shirou even compete?

How can Shirou even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aumd9j8zBq0
youtube.com/watch?v=3NXAM8fbDUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By having a complete and translated VN.

He couldn't. No matter how much shit you attempt to trace and copy, being punched in the face so hard that it rocked Beowulf into submission sorta puts a damper on any form of real tactics.
Every fight would end in one punch with Soujuurou closing the gap immediately.

Why are Mahoyo and Tsukihime characters so much more powerful than Fate?

Best Mahoyo.

More like how can Soujuurou even hope to compete?
youtu.be/Aumd9j8zBq0

Isn't Aoko in love with Shiki? How the fuck do they have such cute chemistry together

Aoko is more like his mother figure.

The entirety of Mahoyo, KnK and Tsukihime is about people overcoming their Origins, like Tomoe worthlessness and Shiki's murder impulse.

Fate is DUDE SERVANTS FIGHTING LMAO.

they aren't, they're still merely human in comparison to servants and most of the shit they kill is weaker than Kojiro

Mahoyo Aoko is like a decade before she even meets Shiki

>FSN isn't about Shirou overcoming his false origin (sword)
You could not be more of a brainlet if you tried

I feel like I read somewhere that Soujuurou is technically the strongest between him shiki and shirou. Not sure if true though

at the beginning of the VN he is the strongest of the protagonists

I'm sure type moon will come up with some new asspull to help him compete. You know, like all of FSN.

By being EMIYA

He even gets to fuck Aoko.

Not Shirou.

It already happened

>implying I know what's going on or can even read it

>New asspull
Mahoyo was put out years ago and Shirou was doing fine even before FGO wankery started.

Sounds like you don't have a fucking clue about what 'like all of FSN' is, but that's okay, once you're 18 you can play eroge without mommy stopping you :^)

But Shiki is from family which approve incest

It bothers me that Shiki even supposedly has a chance against Shirou. We're told that magi are superhuman due to the effects of reinforcement. It makes no sense that Shiki'd be able to keep up with that without the effects of magic, with his frail emaciated, anemia ridden physique.

>his frail emaciated, anemia ridden physique
Didn't he get everything back when SHIKI died?
It has been a long time since I read Tsuki.

His body isn't frail, anemia is what doctors called lack of half of life force, which Akiha supplies. Magical incest is the hell of a drug.

Did you play Tsukihime, yes or no?

Magi are superhuman due to reinforcement
Shiki is superhuman by default

tl;dr tsukihime/mahoyo characters were so powerful, they had to nerf the power levels for fate

Did you read vn? Shiki was born in the clan of demon hunters which with selective breeding and spartan training produce superhumans

It actually made more sense to me before I did. I played MUGEN and thought Shiki was a martial artist.

She's playing the long game. She takes "Secret Sixth Heroine" to a new level.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NXAM8fbDUE

Shirou does overcome a false origin, but it isn't sword. It is ultimately represented in the desire he has to sacrifice himself to save others and undo his past because of him being the sole survivor of the Fuyuki Fire.

Best tracks from the Tsukihime/MB OSTs?

Look up the fight between his dad and Kouma and tell me how weak non-magi are.

You haven't read the VN, next

>desire
>Shirou
Did you actually read the VN ?

No user. I have read it.How can you say that he "overcomes his false origin of sword" when he uses that in Fate to project Avalon to defeat Kirei and then uses UBW, a world of infinite SWORDS, to defeat Gilgamesh, and then uses Archer's arm in HF, which I see as symbolism for him accepting his cynical self and the part of him who is willing to sacrifice some things, to beat all the major confrontations in HF? He isn't overcoming his origin, even though it is "fake" in the sense that he wasn't born with it. He is making it truly his and accepting that the "fake" part of him might as well be real while the false belief that his existence isn't worthwhile because some were sacrificed for it is overcome in all three routes.
In Fate it was overcome by realizing that his existence is a gift he can now use to save others like he saved Saber.
In UBW it was overcome by the the new belief that although you can't always save everyone, if you try to save as many as you can, then not saving everyone is okay.
HF has the Shirou deciding that the love of the people close to me is enough to justify my existence and sacrifice to save those people is fine.

You're splitting hairs. It isn't a "desire" in the sense that Shirou thinks "Oh this would be fun", but rather a mix of guilt and moral obligation inherited from Kerry.

Excellent two second summaries of every route that you read on a wiki

>Shirou
>sole survivor
>ever forgetting the orphan basement
Oh wait they didn't show that in ufo UBW

>>sole survivor
>>ever forgetting the orphan basement
>Mutilated corpses being drained of Mana for Kirei's pleasure
>Survivors
I am sorry that I don't consider husks of humans being farmed for mana as "survivors". In what world would you call things closer to corpses than people survivors.
I know it is easier to nit-pick details than actually come up with a substantive argument as to how Shirou "overcame" his false sword origin while he's actively using it in every single fucking route and is incorporating it into his existence.

Will Mahoyo Vol 2 end with her meeting Shiki?

Shirou is a half-assed mage who can't use most forms of magecraft. His reinforcement is usually used on his weapons, rather than his body in the way that Rin uses it.

Is this what you're doing now? This back pedaling is pathetic

You got called out on a detail ONLY a secondary would miss, nothing can change that despite your inane word games. What a faggot.

>>You got called out on a detail ONLY a secondary would miss, nothing can change that despite your inane word games. What a faggot.
The crux of my argument is that Shirou doesn't "overcome" his origin of sword. How does he overcome that origin of sword when he is constantly using it? Everything else is just deflection

>Oh wait they didn't show that in ufo UBW

They did actually, but it was a quick glimpse, when Zero Archer/Gilgamesh is explaining how he is still alive to Saber.

That's not how you use backpedaling.

>0 puppies
Shit thread.

You mean Aoko's sweater puppies?

That scene was fucking hype.

No, Shirou's character development is getting over his survivor guilt/PTSD and realizing his dream of being a hero of justice without condemning himself in the process (Archer). Origins are barely relevant in Fate.

That''s not Shirou, it's another character with a recycled design in a shitty game.

They actually need to be in a sweater for that.

I want Aoko to be my older sister.

>gets pointed out as a secondary
>doesn't refute it, avoids the topic, starts bullshitting

Definitely not backpedalling or anything, F A G G O T

Still not how you use it and I'm >F A G G O T
You should consider stop posting on this website.

>DUDE
Nothing useful comes from people who post DUDE _______LMAO. I can do it too
90% of Mahoyo is DUDE MAGES FIGHTING LMAO
Tsukihime is about DUDE MADNESS LMAO and DARKNESS LMAO
Same for KnK. All KnK conflicts resolved by fighting. Absolutely all.