IMHS

What did you guys think about this series? I just finished episode five and that was actually crazy even for anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u1AC_ebPEw
a.pomf.cat/axaxgq.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I enjoyed it a lot.

Ahhh! I'm watching the next episode and the ponytail girl lost in the only thing she's good at against Erika! She said "you should be proud that you made me go all out". That's not good enough when it's the only thing you're good at and you get beat by an magic user like nothing. I feel her pain so much and nobody even understands what she's feeling in the series yet they all try and talk to her like she's the crazy one. She's just not good enough and never will be and it makes me so damn mad.

i lost interest in it as it went on. no romance developed and nothing interesting was happening for me.

It's shit.

Trash.
Entertaining trash though.

Onichan
Oni chan
Oniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chaaaaaaaan

>chaaaaaaaan

The LN is pissing me off and I just want him to bang Miyuki and then destroy the Earth

Things just got real.

Fuck, now I remember Robben retired from the NT.

The threads were fun.

Piece of trash

>no romance
>must read LN to finish story
>LN not even finished yet

Is the anime unfinished ending satisfying enough or would you guys have just dropped it if you could go back in time?

>not enjoying trash

>he wasn't on Sup Forums when it aired

Sorry you missed out family

Just finished watching it last month, yeah it was crazy and fun. The thread must've been crazy when it aired, I really wished I watched it sooner.
I'm suprised there isn't any S2 hints since the LN sales looks pretty good and there's like a lot of spinoff manga and LN now.

It's garbage. Setting has potential and some of the girls are okay, but Tats is such a pathetic self insert Gary Stu he ruins the entire show.

>ruins

Best unintentional comedy I have watched.

I was. It was still trash.

I like it.

Which I watched this series on my tv in the front room I didn't enjoy it and thought about dropping it but when I watched it mobile I enjoyed it a lot. It's sort of the same thing with experiments Lain for whatever reason. Maybe I just have more patients when I'm comfy in bed watching anime.

>more patients
Get back to work, House.

There is nothing wrong with liking trash, as long as you know it is trash.

He didn't ask about your taste user

Dis.

If you want to see actual trash watch Soul Eater Not.

Setting is garbage but i'm glad writer at least had decency to make main character work for special services.

It was the best, just the best.
Season 2 when?
Volume 19 translation when?

Katsuto got his ass handed down in the latest volume.

Literally SAO with magic.

But SAO had magic

Refer toYou can't even begin to compare the two.
youtube.com/watch?v=5u1AC_ebPEw

a.pomf.cat/axaxgq.webm
It's a shame they never used that OST in the anime, but god did I enjoy it.

The imouto is shit.

It's either fucking boring or fucking retarded.

The Miyuki is love.
The Miyuki is life.

Say it with me
I'm the best

The entire gimmick of SAO was that there was no magic or even bows with which to attack from range, only swords.
Magic doesn’t show up until ALO.

You do realize that Erika is like the best girl in Japan in using a sword with or without magic.

When you get beat by the best and be praised by them in earnest, it is something to be proud of. Just imagine you got beat by Lebron James in a 1 on 1 and he says "sorry kid, had to get serious there for a sec", how would you feel? You wouldn't sulk but try to get more better since the best praised you.

been waiting on Vol 19 for almost 18 months now. So behind. Last time I checked, Vol 19 and Vol 20 were gonna come out together though.

Did they fuck yet in LN?

I enjoyed it, i want to fuck the girls in their butts

Onii-sama is way too boring, unfortunately. I can't possibly use a character this dull as my escapist fantasy.

Movie bds when

Why is this allowed, Sup Forums?

I don't have sisters, is it normal to hold their hands casually?

Yes.

Such a semen demon

Absolutely.

yes

Comedy of the decade

LN translations going at a snail's pace is pissing me off, with no status updates to boot. No one even knows if they're even working on it still.
Meanwhile Overlord TL is just pumping chapters.
Can't say anything though or the autistic retards in charge of translating will throw a fit.

Isn't it licensed? Be grateful it's translated at all.

And there it is

Your fault for being an EOP.

18 months without news is not being translated.
So why should I be grateful?

Mc is a living god, not even the millitary is able to get over him

I speak three languages fluently you stupid cunt, fuck off

English, British and Simple English aren't three separate languages, you pretentious faggot.

C- for effort

Wow, you're a fucking bantz machine, user.

Thanks, cuck-kun.

Well, if you have such an attitude, we won't be translating Mahouka anymore. Your fellow anons will surely appreciate your linguistic expertise. :^)

Generally yes. But not like that. Not with fingers interlocked and such. That's reserved for lovers.

You ain't translating shit, but if you were you can catch me homeless in Japan sucking dick for moon lessons before I give your egomania a handjob, you faggot.

>18 months without updates
>actively translating anything
Pick one, and only one.

Onii-sama and Miyuki's antics are fun to watch. Enemies getting curbstomped left and right all the time never gets old here.

This looks cute, sauce?