The wall is never happening

>The wall is never happening
>Didnt ban the muslims
>Didnt lock her up
>Amnesty for millions of illegals
>He is now openly anti second amendment
>Mueller closing in, only a matter of time now

Is Drumpf the worst president in history?

Attached: 7D9045192BE344AF9DCEBDFD9FB58CB8.png (709x765, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You seem a bit naive, read a little bit about what you've typed out before posting.

also lurk more

>Is Drumpf the worst president in history?

No, because people rightfully hate him and oppose him, scrutinizing every single policy decision he makes. The worst president in history is the one who is a criminal yet people still love him even after he leaves office.

He's doing just as he is supposed to. He's running out the clock while the US becomes non-white. Best not to emotionally invest in any of it.

It's a hell of a lot better than pardoning a bunch of convicted terrorists that could've rotted in the slammer. He's trying to do the best he can, but everybody is fighting him no matter what he does. Every single thing he does is bad for some reason. I'm sure if he ends up meeting up with rocket boi he'll get criticized for idolizing him or some crazy shit like that. He's not going out of his way to purposely aid in the country being invaded by shitskins. I'm sure if he had it his way, things would be a lot worse than what everybody thinks right now.

you should kys. You're the one that thought voting would solve problems.

>hurr durr the republicans/democrats will save us
>hurr durr the conservatives/liberals will save us
>hurr durr the capitalists/communists will save us

>caring about national politics
For the love of fuck, stop this shit. Every government on the planet is a mere expression of the British/Jewish/Catholic superstructure. What Trump does means zero, if he could actually accomplish anything he would be dead. People waste their lives scrutinizing the illusion of democratic governance, there is none, research has amply proven all countries are effectively corrupt oligarchies subservient to mega corporations. Idol worship/disdain is your mind's way of rationalizing seeming gridlock leading to betrayals. There is no gridlock, par for the course as it has been for quite some time now.

I'm trash.

Drumpf is probably the worst black president in history,

Attached: fb3.gif (440x235, 996K)

Wall is being built, it’s just not done.

>Wall is being built,
no, it's not.

Even if it was built, the next democrat president will tear it down.

Attached: itsaslidethread.jpg (922x685, 205K)

Its already being built, Paco.

He hasnt even asked for a vote on its budget yet and its being prototyped on the border

Attached: Snapchat-1823637809.jpg (1920x1080, 677K)

>Its already being built, Paco.
No, it's really not.

>He hasnt even asked for a vote on its budget yet
So it hasn't even been funded but it's "being built?"

>and its being prototyped on the border
A prototype isn't a finished product.

Just because Trump says he's going to build the wall doesn't mean the rest of the government is going to let the wall be built.

And as I said...even if the wall is built, the next democrat president is going to tear it down.

Not that building a wall will save the White race from the genocide of the Jews, mind you.

The physical wall; whether or not it's built; is only 50% of the deal. The other half is us. This is how that whole 4D Chess meme got started.

Attached: AATsuCollegeStudents.jpg (500x437, 50K)

>1 post by this (((ID)))
are things ever going to change?

Trump's been busy dealing with traitor kikes and their 24/7 media psy-op.

Attached: 1520739858767.png (902x921, 411K)

>he physical wall; whether or not it's built; is only 50% of the deal.
Oh now the wall doesn't matter all that much anymore huh?

>The other half is us
Because shitposting online and voting for ZOG Republican Capitalist Conservatives accomplishes so much right?

He literally can't get anything done because everyone is against him. What's the point in even having a president.

>What's the point in even having a president.
To make the people think and feel like they're in control.

>Not that building a wall will save the White race from the genocide of the Jews, mind you.
Way to just throw in the towel

>Way to just throw in the towel
Who said anything about giving up and not doing anything? Not I.

northwestfront.org/

and best part is... white girls still love non white men

Attached: MUTTS5712_n.jpg (720x720, 102K)

>historic low unemployment
>historic stock market record highs
>one on one diplomacy with Norms
>killed TPP day one
>tax cuts
>killed ACA mandate
>banned entry from terror infested nations
>manufacturing growth
>record high home values

Worst president ever.

A White Nationalist cares about his people.

A Conservative only cares about his money.

- George Lincoln Rockwell

Norks, not norms

Was George Lincoln Rockwell president? Fuck off Nazi scum.

>Was George Lincoln Rockwell president?
No, the kikes had him killed before that could possibly happen.

Besides, we all know that the president is the tool of the Jews.

>Fuck off Nazi scum.
Said the Republican, Capitalist Conservative that would sacrifice the White race to protect his 401k.

Attached: Trump Worships the Devil.jpg (2048x1365, 388K)

Sorry but your Nazi fantasy will NEVER happen in America. Its just not going to happen. You will have to compete with every race and creed for your piece of the American Pie. I suggest you get with the program and start securing your financial future.

Obama will go down in history as a better president.

>Sorry but your Nazi fantasy will NEVER happen in America. Its just not going to happen
Yeah because your Anti-White Jew ridden government and society is so much better, right?

>You will have to compete with every race and creed for your piece of the American Pie.
Funny how White countries and only White countries must be diverse and multicultural, huh?

interesting how the only way non-Whites can compete with Whites in White countries like the USA is when the anti-White government assists them at the expense of White people.

>I suggest you get with the program and start securing your financial future.
you mean side with the enemies of the White race in the hope that they'll give me enough shekels to survive until I die in a mud-colored, third world hellhole?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...you Republicans, Conservatives and Capitalists are just as anti-White and racist as the Democrats, Liberals and Communists.

Spot on

Attached: 544C278A-C240-40ED-9025-4D81EBC26233.jpg (679x1024, 163K)

You are obviously not intelligent enough to see that its all a game and to understand the moves you can make to play the game to your advantage, much like those others you consider inferior. I feel bad for you brother. Its comfy up here and I have no reason to hate another based on the color of skin or religious beliefs. You have to abandon your wretched hate and embrace the rugged individualism that made USA the greatest super power on earth or you will always be jealous and miserable.

drumpf fags were played like a damn fiddle.

>reddit spacing anticapitalist purity spiral
capitalists are the only ones that want discrimination, just like the nazis
every other group wants to use the power of the state to end discrimination

>sperm forhead
>dick arm
LOL

>embrace the rugged individualism that made USA the greatest super power on earth
yeah.......all down to that mate..........nothing to do with the color of your skin............ending jim crow was totally rugged and individualist

Just give a rep congress and then we will see a wall

So are you saying that you can't compete in the free market with people who have more melanin and grew up in a destructive fatherless gubment gibs culture?

drumpfs a con man and cons the stupid

No. That being said it is pretty hilarious seeing so many retards being duped and desperately defending their shitty choices.

>INBEECH DRUMPLUMPF

Oh look a leaf has an opinion. Fix Canada first the come back and lecture Americans on how to run our empire.

FUCK OFF SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Yes.

>Funny how White countries and only White countries must be diverse and multicultural, huh?
I have always found this fucking retarded. Go move to Nigeria, I am sure they would love a well educated white man to bring his money and skills into the country. Of course you won't because Nigeria is a third world hellhole. You don't here about complaints about mass migration to Moldova or Belarus because those countries are shitholes and thus there is little desire for niggers to move there. At the same time in many of the gulf states Arabs are a minority or at best a plurality within their own countries, but you don't here complaints about that. This whole idea about Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians is bullshit because for the most part there is nothing stopping you from moving there.

Do you really think if Nigeria was an economic powerhouse, they would behave like Germany or Sweden and embrace policies that intentionally displace their native population into a minority within one generation?

Do you really think just because absurdly wealthy Arabs aren't the majority in their countries, that the imported labor they confiscate passports from upon arrival have any chance of becoming equal to them?

Do you have an example of a single western country violently expunging non-whites like South Africa and Zimbabwe have done to whites?

sage

4 more beers! 4 more beers!

compete? Good one

Attached: tumblr_n4ioqgb2VT1qevcs2o1_400.gif (400x229, 1.6M)

Maybe we don't want to move there.

Whites should have their own lands, and not have to move to keep from living like shit. I literally think that all niggers need to be killed, and Africa should be divided up between white nations and white-based corps. and NGOs.

OP is right and everybody knows it

Attached: 3695D12A-4BA4-4BE0-8E1C-318AB48BCB0E.png (594x479, 324K)

Making your people prosper through an excellent economy is how you care for your people, you stupid sack of skunk shit

This desu

Point out counter examples to his points then. Like prove the wall is happening without using some meme article titles.

He's starting to fuck shit up just like Reagan did, next thing ya know he'll try to dedicate a space shuttle to the Taliban. He got me once but his gun control shit wont let me vote for him again, I just cant do it anymore

LOL, you mean the "terrorists" we funded with cash and weapons.

Attached: drones-by-obama.jpg (940x912, 82K)

>a president doesn't keep his pre-election promises
Wow, who could've seen that coming. Seriously I'm so surprised.

Attached: 15115511928660.jpg (538x786, 43K)

>1 post by this ID
t. russian kike