How is your country represented in anime?

How is your country represented in anime?

Bulls paella olé

why are apexicans always making the same threads!

Because you touch yourself at night

>denmark
Poorly

>Turkey
Uh?

>nepal
"Where the fuck?"

please mind the filename

Everyone's blonde and blue-eyed

In actuality, it's closer to grey-brown hair with mixed eyes

Also the best sniper in the world wasn't a qt girll

>>denmark
When has Denmark ever been represented in anime?

A lot. For some reason. Feels like every fifth anime has a Finnish character. Bang Dream last one I've seen.

t. Finland

Simo Häyhä the finish white death?

If only you people had a less retarded language...

It's not and thankfully so. My nationality is nothing but a source of embarrassment.

>Germany
Do I even have to say anything?

That's the one

And man, no need to get so salty your language isn't elvish

>Israel
Not at all I think

hey Finnish anons can you please tell your fellow citizens to stop telling me they're Finnish? They always want to tell me they're Finnish on the internet when i don't care to know. Not talking about this thread since it's actually about that shit.

Very rarely.

Could be worse.

I feel sorry for you.

Hellsing side story

I won't tell them

cute

CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER FUCKIN FUCK A CHEESEBURGER *also blonde

Aikatsu Stars introduced a half-Finn two weeks ago.

you've gotta be a special kind of stupid to post this and expect people to think that in a country factually 80% white this isn't cherrypicking like mad cunt, ya tool

just imagining the smell among those sister fucking pakis

London is already over 50% non-white

Goddamnit

It isn't.

>London

I'm sure Berlin is all of Germany and Washington DC is all of the USA, too. Goddamnit you're a dense faggot aren't you.

With the only person of worth this country ever produced.

Slums. Feels bad.

the only real anime thing I can find of my country.

I feel like my country has been represented as a comedy relief oji for the past few seasons, not sure why

>Also the best sniper in the world wasn't a qt girll

Didnt Simo had some horrible scarring in his face?

>moving goalposts
He posted a school with majority brown children and you told him he was cherrypicking when he wasn't. Just take any school from the minority slums in London and you will get the same picture.

It´s only a matter of time with the immigration rates as they are now for other parts of the country to become brown.

Less scarring and more like "your face exploded but you still live".

I quoted you unpurposely, I'm not even from the netherlands
guess where is from

I live within the confines of the m25, 99% of anime is based on my city or people who originate from my city.

>aliums invade earth
>we don't get back our country because WW1 never happened

fug

Australia?

Greeks are usually represented by our classical historical figures, like Alexander, as opposed to a debt-ridden shithole that we currently are, so it's positive.

Yet, somehow Finns have theirs, and Italy is kinda fucked up. Huh.

Wasn't Alexander Macedonian, though ?

Quite accurate.

Rather fitting.

I know this is Sup Forums and getting a rise out of someone is what we do, so I have no hard feelings. In fact I expected someone would say that to annoy me. And I'll also not continue this discussion, probably, since there's no point in arguing with someone who wants to get a rise out of you.

But on the off chance that you actually meant that, I'll explain, this once. No. Saying Alexander wasn't greek, because he's macedonian is like saying Leonidas wasn't greek, because he was spartan, than Pericles wasn't greek, because he was athenian and so on. Macedonia was one of the many greek kingdoms/city-states. It's like saying someone is a new-yorkian or texan, instead of american. Alexander and the macedonians considered themselves greek. That's best demonstrated -besides their language and customs, of course- by the fact that in a memorial alexander erected, honoring his armies (except the spartans who didn't take part in the battle) the inscription was honoring "alexander and the greeks, except the spartans for their victory at that spot". No differentiation between macedonians and the other greeks.

Can confirm, even when I was in school I was a minority as a white person. It certainly isn't like my chinese cartoons portray, there wasn't an abundance of blonde loli's running around. They were too busy being raped by Muslim grooming gangs

The gluttony is oddly fitting

Samurai Champloo.

My city looked really nice in Kiki's delivery service.

This

Any OZ's in anime?

Whatever happened to this thing?

I know of only two times where my country is represented in anime as a whole.

Once in a mecha when it supposedly developed a new form of flying robot AI that went rogue and started fighting everyone that corssed its path.

And once as a fictional jet-fighter.

HUEEHUEHUEUH

wait we danes were in Samurai Champloo?
I don't remember this.

Every non-middle eastern girl is cute.

Every middle eastern girl is trash.

1500 years of wearing those stupid veils has destroyed the gene pool of their women. The beauty of the ancient persians and arabians has been destroyed for good. God I hate Islam.

See you say that because you're so eager to co-opt the most famous conqueror in history, but no, Macedon was NOT a greek city state. Macedon was as large as all the greek city states combined, and was itself made up of multiple city states. And the greeks at the time did not consider Macedon greek, not even in the kind of vague, general way they considered one another greek.

>Chile

Moais, moais everywhere.

I said kingdom/city state. Not every part of ancient greece was a tiny greek state.And macedon grew large by conquering others. Which is what other city states tried to do numerous times to each other. Heck, sparta conquered athens.

>I'm sure Berlin is all of Germany
Not yet but It will be soon.

Everyone knows how Americans are typically portrayed in anime.

Not anime, but in JoJo Part 7 they road horses through my state. All said, it was kind of scary how accurately the American mid-west was represented. Vast, open country that somehow feels eerie and depressing.

you are a mudslime yourself if you that that shit is acceptable for any Western city

All that comes to mind except hetalia is One Piece. It was shit, it was steriotypical southern culture in barcelona, of a totally different region. Bleach with hueco mundo and apart from that paella I guess

CUTE!

The episode wherein they actually visit Finland was a fucking misconceived mess though.

It isn't.

Difference is that when Macedon did it it actually worked.

>Ireland
I don't remember ever actually seeing us in any anime unless you count stuff like some of our myths getting out there - e.g. Celty in Durarara or the Celts in Fate.

Fractale

>Rossia

Goddamn it, UK.

>Argentina
It appeared here and there as a location or reference but nothing important. In Saint Seiya, Shun's master is from argentina.

The closest i can think of are the spaniards in Sakura Quest. They talk in actual spanish (spanish VAs) but they use the language in a japanese way.

Example: they are walking through the field and Spanish Girl spots a cow. She would say something like "oh nice, cows, cool!" (Implying that cows are even relevant)
But instead, they throw the typical "ah, kawaii!" But in spanish, and it sounds jarring as fuck "ah que bonito" and you wouldn't say that when referring to COWS (of all things).

Anyways, that's a very minor complaint. The fact that they had spanish VAs is a total accomplishment by itselft.

THE BEST COUNTRY IN EUROPE

It certainly could.

With sparta it worked too, for several decades.

That guy was from the Netherlands.

Keep Poland Polish. Don't become like the rest of Europe.

>slums are full of minorities while the majority of whites are now middle class and up
What a fucking tragedy, those brown people are stealing our precious ghettos and impoverished neighborhoods, the crown jewels of England

I have never seen shitle in anime

>still moving goalposts

Fitting that such a pathetic country bred such a pathetic individual.

FUCK

>Poland
I don't think it is

More whites live in poverty than "minorities" in the UK, it's just white flight and birth rates have ensured that the big cities are increasingly dominated by blacks and paki's, hence violent crime and stabbings increasing year after year in the big cities. However some of the most impoverished shithole slums in the entire country are up north, yet they have much less violent crime per capita and no riotous looting, funny that.

>take picture of a mosque
>surprised there are lots of muslims around

>Scotland
It isn't.

Still, it's a non-country, so I understand why.

Rarely mentioned. Our southern neighbours soak up all the attention

That's a nice moomintroll.

Pretty much just hairy lumberjacks when we show up.

God I wish our culture was more like the anime version

I think the only anime I watched where Argentina was relevant at all was in Captain Tsubasa. At least it was one of the stronger teams there.