So I got banned from the Paradox forums for the... umm, third time this week? Let's go with that

So I got banned from the Paradox forums for the... umm, third time this week? Let's go with that.

But my question is different. What's going to happen when the swedecucks get some competition and are force to drop their liberal history distorting God-complex

Attached: jj1rK5U.jpg (480x726, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/?url=https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/.1076434&utm_source=stcom-owned&utm_medium=social-owned&utm_content=post&utm_campaign=wtt_hoi_20180307_pla_dd
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck did they ban you?

The new expansion broke my game and I said they couldn't brush me off becuase I identified as a woman and they were being sexist.

I got banned two minutes later.

You were just asking for it then.
Don't act like an r/thedonald retard.

Oh come the fuck off, they just hired a new woman as CEO and set up waking tiger to release on womans day for the sole reason of virtue signaling it. Then they started banning people who they BROKE THE GAME OF.

What the fuck was I suppose to do, Oh lord and master?

Where'd you go? I thought we were having a fucking chat.

paradox are a bunch of niggers im telling you
i dont have the picture, but there are some screencaps of wiz making a whole shitstorm over the unhappy reception over the militarist voices. (kept making it about sexism)

that and the damn hoi4 developers are cucked
i swear we need some sort of competitor who isnt pussy to model in genocide and also milk their fanbase with dlcs more than ea games

I'd cut off my left nut to give Paracucks some competition, every dime I spend on those Swedish bastards makes me sick to my stomach.

I get banned from their forms on a bi-monthly basis becuase I am unable to hide my hatred for them.

The problem is no one else makes these games, even the "German Reich Nazi's were never a thing" bullshit history.

>Oh come the fuck off
I'll take Phrases An American Would Never Ever Say for $1000 Alex

What should I say then m8?

Should I take a picture of my front yard?

You're defending literal swedecucks BTW. But that's your prerogative guess?

>What the fuck was I suppose to do, Oh lord and master?
Don't act like a dick looking for a fight, for a start.
Just tell your issue, and support takes care, if they don't then you complain. Going directly like that is obnoxious regardless of politics.
You are obviously pissed and acting like an ape right now. Not hard to see why they ban you.

Except I'm not.

Paradox literally does this shit every single new release.

Why are you defending them so?

Honest to God fucking question, what good do their refugee loving, white hating liberal hate complex reaches out to you the most?

Paradox are no saints, but most people who i see getting banned on their forums are just asking for it. Mostly by acting like apes looking for a fight.
Even being with them politically, i'd also ban them or give a warning due to how obnoxious it can get.

Paradox are greedy jews who really overdo it with their fucking DLCs, but you know what i do? I just pirate their shit. I'm not buying a game stripped into pieces, but they are the only ones who make them, so I get their stuff and don't pay them a dollar.

What the fuck do you even want out of life that you defend some of the biggest pieces of shit on the planet?

I'm not defending them. Infact i always pirate the shit out of them because i hate their DLC policy.

The thing is, mos people who i see complaining about Paradox bans are fucking retards who would get banned anywhere, but because Paracuck are fucking sweedes they just go directly with le ebin r/thedonald memes on their forums.

Not defending. Just tired of people trying to act edgy and thinking it works outside of right wing places.
You want to fuck with them on their turf, you have to be clever about it.
Acting like a fool and then complaining after a ban is just pathetic.

What?

People get mass banned every single time a new expansion comes out, I mean you're basically right on the cusp of understanding and it you choose to shit on everyone EXCEPT paradox? What the fuck dude?

Who the fuck's acting edgy? They literally broke half their player bases game and then started banning anyone who complained about about it!

Complaining = good

>and I said they couldn't brush me off becuase I identified as a woman and they were being sexist.
= juts asking for it.

It was a JOKE, and I only made it after I was told to go fuck myself by one of the mods after I ran the game no problem for years.

Why are you defending one of the shittiest gaming companies ever? Every single dev hates you on fucking principle.

Paradox are pieces of shit, no doubt.
But it's really hard to empathise with most people who get banned and come to complain here, because most of the time they are just acting like retards, and would get banned on just about any forum for acting the same way.

Best one was one user who started to spam their forums after the green cities expansion asking for one about heavy industry. Got told off, and then started insulting the mods there until he got banned. Then he came complaining abut muh paracuck.

Oh c'mon m8, I was a fucking saint until I was told I was told I was SOL.

Paradox are by far, the most horrible developers on the entire planet.

1) what game btw?
2) Jokes come in context. They get spammed that shit so much you are gonna get that reaction. Give thanks to r/thedonald ebin meme guys.
3) Not defending, just tired of most people who complain about them after fucking up themselves. They are shitty, but most people really push it.

What was the exact response?
Some "just wait for ETA patch" or some mean shit?

Hoi4.

The context of the joke was Paradox releasing it on womens day becuase "Lol what a fine coincidence, let us show you all our new female content.

steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/?url=https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/.1076434&utm_source=stcom-owned&utm_medium=social-owned&utm_content=post&utm_campaign=wtt_hoi_20180307_pla_dd

Hugs and fucking kisses m8 but you're stepping up to bat for cucks who literally hate you.

They literally hate me, I get banned about every 6 months by paradox.

I won't mince words.

Before you start building a hit-piece wanna know what my last ban was for?

I accidentally posted the actual Nazi flag in a screenshot on their forums.

So again, I'd sell my left nut to have those swedecucks be forced to actually make their game instead of sucking SJW dick.

Yeah that's fucked up. I get them not nazi symbols in game, but banning for screenshots is fucking gay.

That's right! Thank you!

Goo grief, just having someone understand how absolutely insane they've become is enough to make me feel better.

I never said they weren't insante sweden retards, just that a good bunch of banned people are being bigger retards MOST of the time.
Just seeing the post you linked to me, most of the obviously right sided people are acting like cunts. That doensn't win discussion and will generally get you banned anywhere, pushing it on paracuck will ofcourse be worse.

Just to give you an example, i remember that posting screenshots with the nazi flag wouldn't bat anyone's eye, until some autismos started to spam for them to put it into the game.
They only managed to make the mods asume that nazi flag = probably uninsurable cunt user.

Saddly, were are not only judged by our opinions, but also by the people who share them.
If too many stupid cunts believe something, people will associate that belief with stupid cunts.
It explains a lot of the shit going on right now, and it's the reason why r/thedonald kind of people piss me off so much.

>What's going to happen when the swedecucks get some competition and are force to drop their liberal history distorting God-complex
Never gonna happen, no one can compete with us.

Attached: 1405348343432.jpg (865x966, 796K)

It feels me with absolute rage my brother.

I just like the game I played it for almost 1,000 hours. I enjoy the WW2 simulation, it brings me peace.

But after the new expansion my FPS was cut in half and when I asked about it the mod the sheer fucking audacity to say "That's just part and parcel of our shitty programming.

What the hell was I suppose to respond with? I'd been playing the game for years!

It's not like I can take this bitch to Steam, I'd get laughed at and libshits would start jerking their dick to the idea of me not being able to play again.

>Paradox is known for their libshit
>*pokes the bear*
>AHHHH IT BIT ME!!!

Well to be perfectly honest I get banned every single time I interact with those cucks, but that is that and this is this.

It wasn't even about trolling this time, they literally fucked me.

Can't you just run the game on a previous version?
Seems to me like you get nothing good out of the update.

>imagine being so autistic that you become this booty blasted about not being able to play your favorite hitler simulator

KEKS

Well see that's the thing, I used to be able to run through the first couple years in 10 minutes. Then they absolutely fucking destroyed that.

I bought the expansion pass from day one, I don't even know how to accurately talk about about the game now, becuase even though late game doesn't fuck everybody in the ass now early game is almost as bad.

At least before the update I could just get to 1940 without an argument with a kike.

SWEDEN is MOST SHAMEFUL LOL

Hoi4’s dlc has been low effort shit. Together for Victory was a fucking joke and the Balkan update was just a low effort focus tree mod with some extra mechanics that should’ve been in the game anyway. At this point I’m not spending a dime until these dlc are on sale, of i ever do buy them. I’m done with this shit. Hoi4 is March of the eagles tier shit with better mod support

downvoted your shitty video because of obvious shilling

I can play it just fine my rotten fruit grabbing libshit friend. I'm just sick to fucking death of having to rely on Paracucks studios for every world war sim.

Now unless that statement upsets you on a deep and personal level I'd love nothing more than to hear your thoughts.

Dude hoi4 bogs down so hardnbetween 1944-1945 and the game is UNPLAYABLE. It’s fucking awful. How are people okay with this?

Not a libshit, just lul'ing at you.

Yeah, honestly the DLC system is paradox's shittiest to date, and that is a fucking achievement.

HoI 4 is fun for some time, but i honestly can't get how a lot of people play vanilla for so many hours, much less pay for DLC.

No one should be OK with that, but you have no idea how brainwashed the fanboys are.

I step into the shit so you don't have to and I get banned EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I enter their forums.

Even when I whisper sweet words into their bastard mods ears.

There are other WW2 sims out there.
But most of them are mobile tier shit.

Umm, what's it called? Give me a tick.

Supreme Ruler, yeah. that's a decent game.

Sadly it can't compare to the avenue the swedecucks have taken over

Just look into Steam.
It's pretty much flooded with games trying to be like paradox ones, with the occasional old school sim re realease.

Supreme ruler is legit pretty good. But that damn white mans morality gets to me when I try to spread their shit.

I like the idea of the game but the mechanics are intentionally murky to make it “oh so deep, much strategy. The game performance is awful and the cpu countries shit out billions of troops and run them in circles to really maximize that lag. The new general staff mechanics seem a bit half baked and now there are eu4 style decisions? Wow they really stepped it up this time. Might just have to stop buying their products.

At this point I think the hoi4 community would be better off finding a way to get an open source engine ww2 based and just letting the community mod it into something worthwhile.

>not pushing both and blaming whites for anything bad that will happen