This is your Seigi no Mikata for tonight

This is your Seigi no Mikata for tonight.

>twitter.com/kei_ksg/status/919348668053864448

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-269397510/fategrand-order-emiya/s-8Dvec
youtube.com/watch?v=S_m_2YXHC94
vgmdb.net/artist/1753
youtube.com/watch?v=Aumd9j8zBq0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=MFSAGu-r0-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>in b4 we have to wait longer that Ereshkigal before he's in the gacha

Muramasa steel was cheap crap. And heating up a Katana make it fragile.

They will release him for New Year, they can't cockblock us for much longer. Even nips said to not roll anymore to save quartz until he's out.

Maramusa's release will be scary.

He's been pretty much #1 on my list for a while now, I really hope they do.

Why did it take them so long to put a non EMIYAed Shirou in the game?

>WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WOMAN.
>THAT THING IS STILL MOVING.

Based Emiya motherfucking Shirou putting women in their place since 2004.

They have to space out all the really popular/wanted stuff because it makes a shit ton of money. As to why it took up until this point to reveal this cash cow is beyond me.

He already has a class and NP. He's coming sooner than any others.

That's not Shirou though. That's Muramasa.

It's not like Zhuge/Waver, or even Ishtarin. There's barely a trace of Shirou in there.

I hope so user

It's pretty much just Shirou as a grumpy and rude old man. They are said to be very compatible.

Zhuge was a fucking wasted chance. Waver already has his own fucking series, there was literally no need for Waver to be in charge there.

Ishtar, Parvati and Muramasa are fine. They're all great.

Muramasa makes shirou an actual likeable guy.

Parvati has a shit design compared to Ishtar and Muramasa.

Her design is fine, it's the artist's fault she ended up just being grape-flavored Boudica.

There's actually quite a bit, hell, I'd say there's a bit more than Ishtarin.

only brainlets didn't like Shirou before

>Her design is fine

soundcloud.com/user-269397510/fategrand-order-emiya/s-8Dvec

Comes with a new Remix as well.

What are the worst things to come out of Fate/Grand Order?

Everything

>using references is somehow bad

Taking some lazy Canadian-made design off of Google is fine?

>This year appear Prisma movie version of Emiya
youtube.com/watch?v=S_m_2YXHC94
>Now New FGO version
>Maybe they going to do another version For Heaven feel 2/3 the next years
How many version EMIYA have?

>How many version EMIYA have?
not enough

James Harris is the composer for Tsukihime and Fate, so he is credited for each remix of Emiya's theme.

vgmdb.net/artist/1753

Nero wank, Schez

Is Muramasa a Saber for obvious reasons, or an Archer because EMIYA?

Saber.
And he actually doesn't like it, because he believes a swordsmith shouldn't be Saber class.

Nah, the only real bad Singularity is Septem, everything else is mediocre to good.

Agartha is fucking terrible

Why won't this franchise fucking die already. Holy shit.

I'd say Septem was all around shit. People hate Sakurai for it.

Sony will never let it die, it makes way to much money.

Whales.

Now that's some really low standards.

How is a reskinned Boudica any good? The artist was a lazy faggot, references or not.

Everyone who plays and enjoy gachashit stories have low standards and they will never admit it. There always one "It gets good, I swear!" dumbass.

>HEY LET'S GO TO THIS ISLAND FOR NO REASON
>HEY YOUR UNCLE IS HERE LET'S KILL HIM WITH NO DEVELOPMENT IN HIS OWN SINGULARITY
>HEY NERO IS SERVANT LEVEL EVEN WHILE ALIVE
>HEY HOW THE FUCK DID WE DEFEAT ALTERA

a mistake from beginning to end

If Angry manjew had Caren, who will be Muramasa's otp?

Me.

It does though.

>A new Emiya theme
It never ends

Why is Shirou in ancient Japan

>it's only shit until okeanos
>okeanos comes out and it's just as shit as the other ones
>the next one will be great I swear

Okeanos is worse than Orleans because at least Orleans had funny moments

>HEY NERO IS SERVANT LEVEL EVEN WHILE ALIVE

Why wouldn't she be? Most of them were probably stronger in life. Being a servant often limits them because of the class system and being bound to their master's mana reserves.

That's not how it works. Servants are crystallizations of their myths and history, that is what gives them power.

It's not like Artoria could shot sword beams while alive.

Muramasa x Swords.
Or, of course, Muramasa x (You)

She could and did.

meant for though I guess this works too

You're an idiot who hasn't read anything about the Nasuverse at all. At best, you've only read the Stay Night VN, which is about the same as saying that you've read the back cover of a book.

They shouldn't have kiled Blackbeard.

At least they we could've fucked around and had fun then

You've been lied to, it's shit until Camelot (where Nasu finally steps in)
Then it goes back to being shit once Part 1 ends and Nasu lets the other fucks write again.

Because it's not Shirou, it's Muramasa Sengou. He forged his own soul into a sword, which means it never went into the Throne of Heroes. Shirou traced that sword, so when Muramasa was summoned he possessed Shirou's body.

>the current state of TMverse is that Saber was actually shooting laser beams on the battlefield
Everything past original VN was a mistake.

Called it; you're a fucking moron.

>spouting misinformation, then going "well its retarded anyway" when you're proven wrong

retard

I'm not even the same guy. But if you're so smart, please provide information on how the fuck does Nero is on the servant level and how did Saber shot excalibur in ancient Britain.

>how did Saber shot excalibur

she practically had infinite mana because her dragon magic core

SMT did a better job

More like secondaries, VN Shirou is one of the best protagonists.

I mean he's right, the way Fate handles legend is fucking retarded

But the retardation was already on the VN
>ah yes a Pegasus riding medusa existed
>beam shooting woman King Arthur existed
>but not Sasaki Kojiro, he's a fictional servant

>ah yes a Pegasus riding medusa existed
Do you know how Medusa's NP works at least?

Oh, now it all makes sense. King Arthur was actually walking around the battlefield shooting laser beams from her dragon magic core.
Damn, I really should've been up to date on my side material. Because after reading VN I got the same impression about servants as this guy . Which was actually good.
But now that every retard that DW can reach writes shit into Nasuverse it turns out that servants were exactly like how they were during life or even better.

While i do agree fgo is shit most servants were stronger in real life since theyre restricted by class or location passives

Magical energy and mystery. Look into the fucking material. I make no claim to be smart; I make the claim that you don't know what you're talking about.

The Pegasus was a gift to her and her sisters, HA has a translation and a voice patch now there is no excuse for your ignorance

Nothing wrong with shitting on Mary Zhuge

youtube.com/watch?v=Aumd9j8zBq0&feature=youtu.be

muh fucking dick

If you know why do you complain? This is fantasy.

And I didn't make a claim that you were wrong or that other guy were wrong, just that current Nasuverse is retarded.

Is your pic from when he tells Rin that he took Issei's clothes off?

user there's this thing called the age of the gods in the nasuverse in which a lot of the crazt typical fantasy shit went down, reality worked different. This get's eluded to in tsukihime and kara no kyoukai. The twist in the fate route is that king arthur was real and camelot took place during this time. Though that doesn't mean every fictional servant does exist, some know they arent real.

This was the case before F/GO faggot.

Everything past Fate/Extra CCC was a mistake

Fuck yes, Shirou looks like a total fucking boss as Muramasa.

>Shirou looks awesome as a Demiservant
>Rin looks awesome in both her Demiservant forms
>Waver looks decent as a Demiservant
>Sakura looks fucking terrible

Is it sad, Sakura?

You realize in Nasuverse, everything in the olden times was way better? Servants were powerful in life before F/GO.

Some are only legends and never existed in unverse, but the ones that did exist were powerful generally.

how's his NP?

He's not playable yet in F/GO. For now, he's just a story character.
He has a chant for his NP though which is quite long.

Not the Master Swordsman Jubei,
neither the highly praised Emissary Hanzo,
nor the famous Onmyouji Abe no Seimei.
More than anything, just a Blacksmith.
But unpreparedness spelt your defeat.
Once seeking for the ultimate blade.
A blade of steel cutting no flesh, nor bones and neither life.
What I seek for is the clearance of resentment.
The cutting of bonds, fate and destiny.
That is, to free onesself from karma.
Upon ones arrival are countless tools.
Carved over a thousand blades, forming a pile of swords.
This is the place where all paths cross
This is the place where all desires flow
This is the place where all deaths await
My whole life was for this single swing.
The heart of the blade is right here!
Take this, This is my Tsumugari Muramasa!!!

>Parvati
>great

Im not sure who you are trying to convince

I mean, technically we have Amakusa, but he's not really Shirou and is one of the crummiest rulers in the game.

A reference is fine.

Literally ripping something off isnt.

Parvati is a combination of this image from google and a blue Boudica. Its absolutely terrible that a design with this little effort put into it was allowed into the game at all, let alone allowed to represent one of the "main heroines"

Septem (Nero jerking)
Shezerade
Parvati

In that order.

Isn't Gilgamesh the strongest servant because he is the oldest legend, or something like that?

Only some were Servant level or higher.

For most Servants, getting put into a Servant vessel increases their power, as does the manifestation of their myth/legend

For others i.e. Arturia; Heracles; Gilgamesh; Karna ect,ect who's powers were great in life, being put into a Servant vessel actively nerfs them.

There is no hard or fast rule. Becomming a Servant is a loose level playing field. Some are buffed and others nerfed. The ones that had to be nerfed ususally end up monsterously strong as servants anyways.

Parvati isn't even that bad, she's just a wasted opportunity that was poorly handled. By far she isn't one of the worst things to come out of the game though.

>t-the joos running FGO are ruining my headcanon!
From Garden of Avalon, pages 55-56.

>Vortigern the Dragon.
>That was the true nature of the creature that would have Britain brought to ruin.
>“Wha-“
>Our hesitation proved fatal. A single attack unleashed by the Usurper vaporized the others and deprived me of the power to fight. It was a devourer of holy swords, a darkness that grew thicker the holier its adversary. Galatine lost its brilliance to it. Excalibur’s light, too, was reduced to the glow of a weak bonfire.
no yeah just regular knights doing regular knight things obv no super-powered humans can exist

Amakusa recently moved quite far up the memelist

>talking about Shirou instead of motherfucking Saber Kojiro

youtube.com/watch?v=MFSAGu-r0-k

I actually wish it did work where they were just normal people in life, and it's the throne of heroes that makes them super heroes.

In a kind of way like that one fairytale comic with cinderella and the big bad wolf, where the more famous they are, the stronger they are.

But it is what it is.

Mate, stop trying to lessen the disaster that is Parvati.

Nips hate her; west hates her. Her design is a horrible reskin; her stats are bad; her skills are average and she occipies the worst class in the game for the dumb reason of giving her her husband's Lance that she wasnt even famous for using

Just an all around mistake.

The regend never dies

Why don't the Nips like her? What else don't they like?

Nice greentext, it doesn't make orleans or fuyuki readable tho

I don't know who told you what, but the FGO story doesn't get decent until the climax of London and then at Camelot till the end of part 1 its very good.

Even in the original VN, the existence of Avalon should have been enough hint already that they were super humans in life. Avalon was something Saber lost in life so if they really were just normal people in life, then it should have been only a normal sheath and wouldn't have healing capabilities.

that's a pure concentrated chuunitism

There's not much to say, as he's nothing more than an NPC. You can't summon him. Letdown of the year.
Perhaps we might talk about his characterization in the story, if it were translated. But, it hasn't been translated yet.

Perhaps, if/when he's properly released as a Saber, they'll reconsider his ranking. I don't think that anyone wants a bronze Saber Kojirou.