JeSUS MARY AND JOsEPH

HE'S
SAYING
WHAT
NEEDS
TO
BE
SAID

Succ my peepee and call me steve, is this real?

Attached: peepeeman.png (902x921, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g9PRCIdJ_v4
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
rt.com/politics/411172-investigators-to-probe-sacrifice-theory/
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1508192495273.jpg (888x1001, 348K)

shut it down..... oh wait

time to blast Horst Wessel Lied and get on a flight to russia, evidently

Attached: didnothingwrong.gif (260x242, 611K)

How did I get here before the shills?

What does this picture tell you?

Attached: 1520633486629.png (1780x1002, 1.85M)

> Tears of joy

happy boi. let's hope this goes over well in russia

Attached: 1512017211602.jpg (670x833, 44K)

Smells jewwy to me

Trump is cucking Netanyahu at every turn.

That Israel is possibly our coolest ally considering they don't take shit from neighboring countries, are very conservative, and they're the only country in that region that has western values.

Israel is our biggest enemy and a threat to the entire world and Trump is about to expose everything that Israel has done. Just wait you slimey kike faggot.

Attached: 1493485360172.jpg (632x732, 351K)

> Israel

the only thing that is-rael about irael is that it's a patch of jew land. disgusting

Attached: 1518636324580.jpg (500x582, 39K)

bump

bump

EVERY politician in the US is controlled by Israel. That's a known fact. Sad but true.

Not Trump.

Attached: 1503026812441.png (900x893, 659K)

Attached: 1503167891331.jpg (2129x1429, 760K)

I don't think you guys realize how big this is, a leader of a country that is a major player in world politics just named (((them))) publicly, I'm still shocked.

Attached: 1507804221063.jpg (1600x1200, 1.48M)

>This spiel again
JIDF pls

Donald Trump Defends Israel After 'Nasty' Zionist Question: 'Protect them 100%'

youtu.be/g9PRCIdJ_v4

Start @:40

Attached: palistine.png (663x515, 221K)

Bump

Bump

Oh god, you're another fucking shill. FUCK OFF

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report

Attached: 1504455900147.webm (1280x720, 962K)

I just posted a vid. Check it out.

He was campaigning....OF COURSE he's gonna say he supports israel. You're a shill though your arguments are worthless just like you are and your shitty country is.

Attached: 1497064956374.png (984x1412, 585K)

I stand with my man Putin here, even if godking trump doesn't. 1488 comes first

Attached: adolf_hitler_painting___late_1930s_by_undertheironsky1889-d8aaa9a (1).jpg (500x635, 68K)

yea, but that's still pretty slimy. Never compromise about ((them))

Just because I know that Israel controls our politicians doesn't mean I'm a shill you fucking dolt.

I'd gladly give the Palestinians a home here if we could deport all the jews. I'm just not blind to the fact that Trump is just another mouthpiece.

Calm your tits and save your energy for the real shills here.

Peace user

Attached: ACTION PANTS!.jpg (1160x1200, 192K)

Dude, I live in Massachusetts. Not a jew. Not a shill.

Sure thing, Rabbi.

Zusammenstösse are gonna start breaking out more now. get your brown shirts, boys. This might be it

Attached: hitler_election_poster.jpg (612x792, 79K)

Idiot, they tore down the only synogog in my town years ago.

(((you)))

Attached: 1493988651935.jpg (594x479, 98K)

where do you live? sounds great

Small town in Massachusetts. We simply have no jews in my area and they tore down the temple a long time ago. I have to head to Boston to see any jews.

I stay out of Boston.

why isnt Sup Forums on the /qresearch/ board right now on infinity and redpilling them on the holohoax? which is being discussed right now? missing the redpilling of a lifetime desu

Didn't Ostrich legs say like 4 other races could also have done it?

Why did they single out him saying Jews did it? Don't answer that.

Attached: Putin-Redpill.jpg (1488x1488, 271K)

I'm sure someone over there is more informed about the "holocaust" than I am.

All I know about it is that 6 trillion jews were gassed and burned.

oy vey, my great grand uncle gerhesheh was turned into soap

I know, you guys
won't stop talking about it.

We get it. You're all oppressed victims. We should take pity and give you stuff.

Attached: B67EBD74-DFE3-4B37-B6CF-E4BB28A8C4E2.jpg (750x769, 260K)

>> moron

or did you jungle jape me and also lay a layer of sarcasm?

Attached: yes-it-was-sarcasm.jpg (553x569, 52K)

Ron Paul isn't President. Sup Forums is a wandering, sulking dog whose owner died. Eager to latch onto the next sign of affection. Not Hillary won.

Attached: E623E0FE-0CE6-414E-82D4-0AA918660397.gif (319x240, 320K)

You know russians hate kikes but they hate hitler more. Lots of patriotism against nazis there. Ww2 is called the great patriotic war over there. So prolly best to keep it 14 only when talking to russians. Just sayin...

Attached: e26a9c6db81b06b7d87a782df711c73d.jpg (600x849, 59K)

Becky with the good hair predicted this

Investigation into Romanov murders as a Jew ritual
>Svetlana Molodtsova announced that the Investigative Committee plans to form a special panel of experts comprising representatives from the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow and St. Petersburg Universities and the Russian Orthodox Church. She added that the experts would start working after the completion of a major archive research project that was underway at the moment of the conference.
rt.com/politics/411172-investigators-to-probe-sacrifice-theory/

Gotcha!

Now I see why the (((media))) hates him so much.

Putin also gave a speech a while back where he said many of the Bolsheviks who purged/gulag'd civilians were Jews.

he is equating the eternal jewish scapegoat with the new russian scapegoat and the double standards of jews using a russian scapegoat.

spose' so. mmmph.

Sauce u fucking larper faggot.

OY VEY
DO SOMETHING TRUMP
THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

Lmao this is all trap.
How would a prime minister of country give special time give interview to a news channel located in worst fucking country?
Why would he think about investing time in it?
These are all scripted to make a scene. A scene upon which all our future happening would be based. Red-pills are diluted.

Come on now, you have to remember that even Stalin, thought him and Hitler were best friends, and when Hitler invaded him Stalin couldn't believe it. And prior to the invasion Hitler gave Stalin the illusion they were best friends. Similar to Trump and Israel.

Yes my fellow American Nationalists. In Russia we are hatings the Jews. Praise the Kekistan my fellow magapedes.

Attached: Jewtin.jpg (800x600, 62K)

we knew it wasn't a fantasy, but now you can actually look around and see the proof

>Putin publicly names the jew, something no contemporary politician had the balls to do
>h-hey guize, l-look at this pic of pootin with dem kikes haha j-just another puppet, let's all go back to sucking /ourgoy/ Trump

Attached: images (12).jpg (428x343, 20K)

>all the shills in this thread implying naming the Jew is bad or it can somehow mean something other than naming the Jew

They're scared, boys. I legitimately think shit is gonna go down within the next 10 years. Like global upheaval tier.

Attached: 1506928873159.png (500x332, 198K)

Attached: hnnnnng.jpg (600x478, 29K)

Damn, based. Imagine this going on openly in the US. The amount of kvetching would be unreal

yup, I hope it goes down well so other pussiboi leaders follow suit and name ((them)), we might be clad in brown and red again soon. watch out, kikes

Attached: 2450324-500x700.jpg (500x700, 196K)

Wait is putin woke on the jews now

Fucking based

Putin for president

Trump out alphas bibi

Fucking based

>10 years
more like 10 days you fucking retard

That file size, those digits....

Attached: Rare pepe bakelite.png (1163x1385, 1.15M)

Nigger they have intelligence service the Soviet Union and KGB was bun the Jews why are you niggers so stupid you think any country in the world isn't woke on the fucking Jews they have been working with them for over 100 years you stupid fuckers

It's a sign I say

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (933x1133, 350K)

You think you fucking idiots here know anything intelligence agencies don't. Goddamn this place is full of borderline retarded motherfuckers

Wasn't the USSR started by the Bolsheviks (jews)?

Idk, man. I'd love to agree with you because that is exactly what I want. But I do realize just how limited Sup Forums is, right now, even if it is reaching a lot of people. It's not at CNN or Huffington Post levels of public exposure, I don't think. These things take a while to seep into the public psyche... Although it does seem like a lot of people are getting woke on the Jews all at once.

Yeah, but the USSR fell. And I think many of the Jews ended up getting purged by the true Russians in the KGB, at some point.

>Although it does seem like a lot of people are getting woke on the Jews all at once.
Maybe because there are people actually doing something other shitposting like you faggots

Well, at the very least they do at least want to have their people together in one place.

Attached: Blunder.jpg (386x291, 11K)

yes

wrong. The memes control reality

A lot of the Trostkyites fled to the New World and wound up in the US. They used their wealth to send their children to elite schools, resulting in the neocons.

The neocons are satanic radical jewish global communist revolutionaries of the most vile sort.

yea, Sup Forums is sort of on the decline in public perception since HWNDU ended with failure, so it will take a bit. let's hope they don't collectively chimp out and it all falls apart

Attached: 1518879901695.jpg (604x401, 66K)

True but how do you think you fools get the info to make the memes with? You damn sure don't do any research or know jack shit. Maybe 5 people bring actual information here the rest of you just shitpost and spazz the fuck out

>our coolest ally

who's "we"?

Attached: 1.jpg (300x300, 68K)

Putin said recently that he wishes the USSR never fell and would like to bring it back. Pretty sure the Washinton Post did an article about it.

man, what makes you think that there are not people here actively working? Annihilating a retched rat race is not easy alone, bud. we're workin on it.

right on brother I was a bit harsh forgive me spread this stuff around

renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

you guys do, do crack work at what you do I apologize

What do we expect

from

a fucking leaf

I was out of line desu sorry have this waifu

Attached: desu.jpg (784x475, 142K)

finally

never laughed so hard at an image before

no problem, buddero

Attached: 1512020614199.jpg (850x400, 94K)

The Fuhrer recognizes you effort and speaks through kek I love you bros

Attached: hitlerpoint.jpg (639x451, 198K)

? So I guess I'm just imagining that this place helped get ISIS bombed by revealing the location of one of their bases..

Attached: lnhc3.jpg (840x616, 48K)

I sense sarcasm, jungle japes?

Attached: 1520728186027.png (321x308, 153K)

Well no question we are more effective than the glow in the dark niggers

kek no sarcasm my dude I know not everyone here is a drooler worthless slob just most of them kek there also patriots and top men here that lead these fools, you are a wolf shepherding the sheep respect mein dude

Attached: blackSun2.gif (540x304, 575K)

Is he suggesting Trump knows it’s the jews?

of course he does, he just doesn't care enough to point the finger. AAAAAnd he would 100% lose 95% of his voters for 2020, so he might drop some jew-bombs after re-election since he wouldnt have to dance for voters

Attached: 1520730623761.jpg (1740x1555, 271K)

He's ALWAYS known.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

yes vlad is catholic

Attached: 8DEA3403-FA00-42E6-8DB0-D4B4108E19DF.jpg (1125x1137, 306K)

gee whiz Putin is asking why America's voting machines are made in Israel

what a hate monger