SAY IT AFTER ME, CALIFORNIAN REFUGEES ARE WELCOME

Attached: 5654654646546.jpg (771x737, 136K)

Plan to leave when? And to where?

CALIFORNIANS NOT WELCOME

fuck no, get rid of that cancerous colon before it metastasizes

Fuckers better not come to conservative states and vote democrat stay in your own shitty states

Attached: 1515370025095.png (320x320, 90K)

DEATH TO CARPETBAGGER CALIFORNIANS

They will just fuck up Arizona, Nevada, and Texas

If you were born in or coming from California you should be put on some sort of watch list.

That's because the Bay Area is like Manhattan now. People go there for a very high paying career, rack up that FUCKYOU money, and then leave to other parts of the country to raise a family.

Whats the opposite of gentrification?

California white ethnostate by 2020

Fuck off, Idaho is full!

Aren't Californian refugees helping in turning Texas blue?

Daily reminder that white Californians gets the rope long before any marxists or blacks in the days of the reckoning.

Is there any way to make them stay there and live in the world their liberal policies created?

Ghettofication.

PLEASE COME TEXAS THIS PLACE IS A BACKWARDS HELLHOLE
Only the places that want to be California are acceptable

Attached: texas ball.png (900x1108, 346K)

this or fuck off because we're full

CALIFAGGOTS FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1500370797872.jpg (608x608, 160K)

Thanks for the link faggot

Can we just dump them in the desert once they cross the border?

in before coping california internet defense team faggots come here to "remind" us how "booteeful" their disgusting shithole state is

also, "flyover losers," uhhh yeah, if flyover states are so bad, why is california literally the worst state in terms of quality of life? hmmm?

oh, right. Californians are perpetually drunk, high, on pills and powder.

California resident reporting in
Do not let us leave. I would rather be quarantined or purged than see our plague spread elsewhere.

This

exactly what they're doing user, they brag about it on their democrat kikebook groups and reddit subs.

I'm a former califag who moved to texas to get away from these degenerates so having them follow me here is most upsetting

please come to texas

They vote for self destruction and then spread like a cancer so they can ruin other areas by voting for the same policies that lead to ruin.

What the fuck is this meme ball. Dallas, Houston, and even San Antonio are better.

You can really die from jumping off the Goldenstate Bridge?

This. Wish I did it when I was blue pilled

fucking kill yourself.

dios mios

Attached: download (9).jpg (242x208, 3K)

My parents are leaving and there was no city they loved more until recently.

No. I'll stay here and keep those around me here as well. Try and fix the problem while I'm here.

I guess our wall will have to be longer than expected AZchads.

Attached: Arizona.png (2000x1333, 222K)

>BACKWARDS HELLHOLE
Fuck off to San Francisco then faggot

Attached: 1512677831677.jpg (1200x913, 892K)

californians are exactly the same as muslims
>ruin own country
>move to new host country
>ruin the country

>We did the same thing with reddit refugees and &chan

Don't fall for the fucking meme, anons.

Ugh... Haven't they already fucked up Oregon enough? The motherfuckers.

Its too late, the MSM is attempting to use Jew magic on controlling Texans to vote democrat.

the city is absolutely disgusting, it's no wonder why
>charge normal people $100+ for a bus pass
>meanwhile homeless ride the buses for free
>the homeless urinate and defecate everywhere, i even saw one do so within viewing distance of a police officer, who did absolutely nothing
>they also live in crudely constructed "houses" behind the bushes of the park
>this of course makes the place quite creepy and dangerous to be in at night
>they pace around yelling obscenities and harassing people outside of stores all night long
>i am not quite sure about this, but given how frequently i see them they might even get to ride the BART system for free, and that means they get free reign of travel as far north as oakland if they feel like it
>of course, given all of those relative comforts, including the efforts of my legal office to give them aid and secure employment, all of the ones that i talked to had fuck all interest in ever working again

B-b-but muh GDP totally not propped up by Hollywood and Silicon Valley, two things that ABSOLUTELY MUST EXIST IN CALIFORNIA

I warned you guys. All those mutts destroyed this state and now they will settle all over flyover states and destroy them as well

Attached: image.jpg (720x707, 84K)

Lol Dallas is much more successful than Austin.

Decay.

don't worry, living in the Bay Area helped me realize /ourguy/ was right about everything

I wish I could, but I don't have the money. Otherwise I would leave this open carry, intolerant, redneck, meat state behind

It's a garbage state and I'll remind everyone on this board once again, they deliberately release illegal immigrant criminals back into the street. Move out of the shithole.

t. cop

Califuckoffnia. Move to canada you literal shit dicks.

When is wells fargo finally going to wise up and leave that shithole?

No they aren't.

I live in Texas, they already do this. It's a fucking infestation, Austin is a god damn shithole now because of them.

>that flag
>that post
what???

We’re coming faggot. Guess who I’m voting for too?

>>>/leddit/
and take your spacing too faggot

If a California secedes, I legitimately hope I can be part of the Sherman's March equivalent, but harsher.

Connecticut is a smaller version of California

>getting harder to afford living here
>businesses are all leaving
>cities are infested with niggers and spics

So they leave the state to vote for the same democrats that drove this state into the ground

They're just jumping off a sinking ship

The whole place is going up in flames within the next 20 years

There's gonna be a mass exodus of faggots, niggers, and soyboys. This guy is saying that we need to stop them from leaving and stop repeating this process.

Soyboys like pic related destroying texas. They should go back.

Attached: 1520424183767.png (500x400, 56K)

It already went up in flames years ago.

Thanks for reminding me to pray at night. Dear god. I wouldn’t wish Californians on our worst enemy.

>ID basically Mutt
Fuck off midwestern fag

Attached: 56 percent.png (423x330, 26K)

california is a cancer
and it's spreading
cancerfornia

Golden Gate. And yes, it’s pretty high up. It’s like jumping off a tall building. I once saw people looking over the rail after a guy jumped off. Some people survive though. Authorities have been trying to put in a catch net but it doesn’t get passed.

>They will just fuck up Arizona, Nevada, and Texas
They are already doing that

Preaching the truth, based Ariz-user

And here's what those fucking assholes will do. They'll leave the place they turned to shit with their retarded policies, and then vote the same way all the places they infect and spread the bullshit.

It doesn’t matter if their welcome or not they are pouring into the rest of the country. I live in Tulsa and they are everywhere. They live on soy beans and kale smoothies. They ramble incoherently about vegan diets and global warming. They dont seem to understand they destroyed what was once the greatest state in the Union.

It's demoralizing. Yuri was right, it's a powerful tool.

This. It's exactly what I'm doing here right now.

Don't live in the cities. webm related is northeast Connecticut.

Attached: indawoods.webm (1024x576, 2.68M)

Too bad I'm a red-pilled Japanese.

Machinegun nests and checkpoints on I40 and the 10.

Democrats are like a fucking plague.

Niggers.

They're slowly migrating employees out of SF and into the giant Concord complex. I wish those fuckers would let me work remotely.

This

Austin is only special because of the starts ups which most are scams.

GOING BACK TO MEXICO

>red pilled communist

hmmm

Attached: 1487525453681.jpg (324x299, 49K)

>leave Califonia
Probably not.

Outside of two or three families, everyone I grew up around in my neighborhood left; moving further inland, north and south. I'm about to do the same and cash in on this pile of shit house.

The only thing the bay area has done is made me and my family conservative.

THESE FUCKERS BETTER NOT BE COMING TO TEXAS.

Austin is already compromised completely outside of the capital building itself, Dallas is 50% shit and Houston is just getting worse until the sanctuary city ban finally goes into effect. But even with that the massive demos vote for the stupidest shit in harris county.

We can't take any more commiefornians. They never learn their empathetic and fiscally irresponsible policies are what killed their homeland and want to spread them here.

Attached: 1503860688595.jpg (400x281, 15K)

As a Californian, I completely welcome their exodus. Hopefully they're all blue retards, leaving only Republicans in the state to vote Red and fix this place.

As far as the leaving Democrat Californians, feel free to do whatever you want. They're not human anyway.

It's what my parents did. They consistently voted democrat. Then they whined and bitch about high taxes and dindus moving into the neighborhood. So they moved to Florida where they still vote democrat

So the fucking liberals are leaving? I thought it was the non-libs that were moving into Texas..

>Californians shit up California
>same people that shit up California move to other sates and vote for the same policies that made California terrible
I hate you """people""" so much, I would be unironically happy if you all died

You sound like a faggot redditor snowflake

HILDOG WOOF WOOF

How about YOU fags do something about them? Your attitude is why they are so fucking bad in the first place.
>hurr durr not my problem
>good luck rest of america

Kek this is how Texas will go blue
Let in the californians and turn it blue like what they did to colorado

Just use the flag for aesthetics.

un-fucking believable. It truly is insanity.

Looks like just north of Stonington? That's some comfy living minus the Lyme disease.

census?

Atlanta is seeing a major lib influx too

>Tulsa
I thought our state was too rural and suburban retard thus immune to the Cali plague.

>Hopefully they're all blue retards, leaving only Republicans in the state to vote Red and fix this place.
Too bad they are still a bunch of illegals who vote Blue.

Seriously everyone, there is only one answer to this problem.

Balkanization/Civil War

Attached: 1520250455979.png (680x510, 633K)

If they keep moving into Texas and Florida - it's game over user

?
If the millenials leave to the surrounding states that'll turn California red which is worth more than gotdam idaho

Nevada is basically already California 2: Cuckold Boogaloo

>welcome
are they?

I just moved out of the bay area to Colorado.. but I vote trump. Can I stick around?

>what are spics, chinks and nigger voters

Fuck off worst coast faglords