You guys realize

North Korea is full of shit right?
>Muh Nobel for Trump
>Muh denuclearization
How did that go the last time, again? And how did dialogue work in the last 60 years?

Attached: mrz030918dAPR20180309074521[1].jpg (631x458, 58K)

They never mean it, wake the fuck up

Attached: bg030818dAPC20180307024507[1].jpg (631x445, 28K)

Attached: low-quality-bait.jpg (600x600, 16K)

>2 posts by this id

>we can trust the DPRK xDDD
straight off the boat?

>whine that trump is a moron who will start WW3 with NK
>Trump brings NK to the negotiating table
>whine that its a trick and Trump is still an idiot

It's pretty clear at this point that they dont care if Trump is doing good things. They are programmed to dislike anything he does.

Trump and Kim have a mutual friend :)

Attached: DX3tB2CWsAI9HZG.jpg (609x615, 83K)

I don't care. Detente is detente, whether it leads to something productive down the road or just status quo.

What boat?

Attached: 1445712254131[1].jpg (717x880, 202K)

What's the harm in trying?

>How did that go the last time, again?
There was no president Trump last time moron and NK's economy has never been squeezed this hard. They have to make a deal or they're screwed.

NPR told me the sanctions have no effect and that the norks just smuggle in everything they need. GRONALD BLUMPF

>hurr durr North Korea might make a fool of us and that would be worse than a nuclear war!!!1

you're just giving them more time to finish their nukes like you've done for decades

the norks just smuggle in everything they need
Yeah, until Trump started strangling the companies that smuggled for them.

>>Muh denuclearization
Anyone who thinks NK is willing to let their nukes go is a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1512406112142.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

>expecting NPR to dig more than one level deep
It's for intellectuals, you know.

You're probably right. Then again, probably is not certainly. Our President is a more experienced negotiator than anybody else who's tried. It wouldn't shock me if he got something done.

how btfo would everyone be if Trump offered Kim a peaceful path to nuclear armament?

This thread is bait. Sage.

>Giving america the slightest reason to invade
Wish a nigga would

gave more than enough already

Neck yourself concern shill. Why do you dicksuckers still think demoralization threads still work in 2018?

Attached: 6F7178C6-A3E8-452E-A306-BD3B06954DE7.jpg (342x245, 16K)

holy shit why are liberals SO FUCKING SALTY about this?

Attached: 1511801995233.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

They think we're going to leave rather than be stuck here forever if they shit up Sup Forums enough. In reality, it's just going to make the normalfag influx fuck back off where they came from.

>what's actually going to happen

i fixed the picture for you. Honest mistake I presume

Attached: fixed.jpg (641x446, 83K)

>liberals
nope, all here from conservative sites

I don't think it would be wise for Kim to give up his nukes considering what happened to Saddam and Gaddafi but I hope he does. It could have a different outcome because of the region N. Korea is in. Lots of economic activity in the surrounding nations and China and Japan are big players who wouldn't want to see war or destabilization. It's possible it could turn out for the best for everyone including Kim but more importantly for N. Korea and its people.

Sure, because North Korea has soooo much to lose.. Give the Trump handjobs a break for once.