We need to stop the infighting, my white brethren

It is time for all white people to set aside our differences and unite against the Jew.

Attached: White People.png (1817x748, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5v2nyn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed

checked

Attached: 1508106256535.png (1200x1000, 2.34M)

This.
Just remember goys, any white in-fighting is made up by (((them))) or anyone stupid to believe it. If you really want to purity test and get triggered over white on white hybrids, we can do that AFTER we're done dealing with the Jews, nogs, and sand nigs.

Sieg Heil

Since when is there any white infighting these days in the US beyond some bantz?

witnessed

Roddenberry may have been a little "off", but in some ways he was ahead of his time. dailymotion.com/video/x5v2nyn
>Federation - Whites
>Klingons - literally Kang
>The chaos causing "Entity" - Jew

Attached: We wuz KANG.jpg (350x261, 16K)

>white people
>white

Attached: 1520588959509.png (398x293, 8K)

I also agree. Any real actual infighting just powers the Jew. This, of course, must be avoided at all costs.

Checked. Kek please be with us.

Attached: 1511331973670.gif (590x633, 1.86M)

But Jews are white

Attached: c462277524abbfff81aeb9ca7fe818f5--human-faces-tim-obrien.jpg (368x500, 27K)

Attached: 70b.gif (480x352, 2.73M)

Haha I love that picture, you basically tailored it to every single complaint there: such as people bitching that Celts did not have green eyes on the other ones, and so on

Though this one is pretty hilarious as well

Attached: 1515459827525.png (3712x1285, 1017K)

Attached: Jews.gif (500x360, 433K)

Attached: 2050.jpg (2681x853, 359K)

Attached: image.jpg (666x455, 111K)

No more brother wars

Attached: 1515973061911.png (731x709, 48K)

Jeez gringo learn to take a joke

> America
> Anglo
Most whites here are Germans. The English left America after the revolution. The only reason we still speak the language is because of trade and such. I think something like 7% of America is even tangentially English in ancestry. I’m not sure why anyone includes us in these memes. We’re more similar to South Americans than the British diaspora simply due to our shared German ancestry.

Not entirely true, most of the Anglos in the US were/are concentrated in the South. The Southern accent is actually linguistically quite close to some of the accents you'd find in English.
It also is part of the reason that Southerners in the US look different (sometimes in a bad way) than the whites you'd find elsewhere in the country.

>mexico

Attached: 147781860916845.jpg (552x543, 34K)

I'm Russian. The poles, ukrainians, eestis, finns, latvians, ukrainians, etc. don't seem to see us as their slavic brothers. Cuz we did communism and tried to genocide them all.

I feel really bad though. Eastern Europeans need to rise up together against EU globalist oppression!

Checked.

Attached: 1519325895934.jpg (718x565, 192K)

> most of the Anglos in the US were/are concentrated in the South.
I was under the impression that most southerners were Irish Protestants with some Scottish and Germans thrown in. Oh and there are lots of southerners win partial African American or Native American ancestry, so that’s probably why people think they look weird. I don’t think I’ve ever met a southerner who didn’t have a Native American relative back a few generations.

>We need to stop the infighting, my white brethren

There is no infighting between white people here. It's the shills that start the "___isn't white" or the "Are_______white?" threads.

Of course the different white people talk racist shit to each other here, but that's just good old fashioned male bonding and the only people it offends are faggots and pastaniggers

When you define who is and is not your fellow countryman by their definition as white, you then place pressure on who is and is not white outside of your country.
These decisions would just be so much easier if we just reset immigration to match the current ethnic makeup of the country instead of shilling over who is and isn’t white.

>I think something like 7% of America is even tangentially English in ancestry

The largest white american ancestry is Irish, the second is British. We've got more people of irish descent here than ireland does. In fact, we ought to start taxing the potatoniggers whenever they use the words Irish or ireland

>Cuz we did communism and tried to genocide them all.

some people just can't take a joke.

die in a fire kike

Infighting is what made us strong.

gj losing world wars and not even gassing the kikes