How in the hell was he floating while meditating when flying is not possible in the ring?

I thought people without wings couldn't fly in the arena?

He was on a fucking rock.

please add the words 'Jiren', 'DBS', 'Dragon Ball', 'DB', 'Goku', 'Freeza',or 'Super' to your post so my filter can hide it for me.

He used the power of yoga.

>participates in thread he doesn't care about
>enjoyingmyanger.jpg

>filtering based Jiren

This only proofs how powerful Jiren is, even weebs fear him

>leave jiren to me!

shit anime, op
time to stop pretending you're 15 still and get a job

It's spelled Frieza

Fuck off Dhalsim. Yoga is shit.

He uses his Ki barrier as a pillow.

what a fucking retard

>How in the hell was he floating while meditating when flying is not possible in the ring?
It was the power of bad writing.

goku literally flying in previous ep

This. The same bad writing that makes someone meditate in the middle of a tournament that will decide the destiny of their universes.

He's quietly farting to levitate himself in the air. The stink from the farts creates a wall that only the worthy can pass. It is colored red because that is the color of farts on Jiren's planet because their farts are so powerful there is blood in their farts.

This post reads like a 12 year old wrote it.

Ore ga Jiren wo Korosu

Where did this start? it's fucking hilarious.

Because he's very STRONK
*raughs into obrivion*

>no gohan, cadhan, blanco, grande padre, vegeta
What a tsundere

Autism

He has Jiren in the pic's filename, learn how to filter shit properly.

He's literally so strong that rules don't apply to him.

Exerting your Ki onto something else apparently works as if you had a physical grip on that thing, and all your joints were locked; You're holding yourself in place relative to that thing.

This is surprisingly consistent with how Ki's been shown in the series, we just haven't been sure until now if it was this, or if it was plot induced stupidity that everyone wasn't trying to both dodge AND repel/deflect an incoming blast when facing an attack head on.

We saw this with the Spirit Bomb struggle as well.

What the fuck did I just read?

This